PDA

View Full Version : Help, I'm in jail...

Glacier
10-06-2007, 12:20 AM
Please help me, PT! My Mom put me in jail....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202007/kittyjail.jpg
With a dogger! What could I have done to deserve this horrible treatment? She says it was an accident, but I don't believe her!

Boots da Bad!

Killearn Kitties
10-06-2007, 03:27 AM
Oh Boots, that is terrible! :eek: Whatever was your mom thinking? Her excuse had better be good!

Have you been in touch with Groucho, the renowned kitty lawyer? If not, I suggest that you do so without delay. He will surely be keen to handle this appalling miscarriage of justice.

orangemm
10-06-2007, 05:19 AM
Sweet Boots! How can you be incarcerated? Horrible twist of justice, if you ask me.

HE'S INNOCENT!!!!

FREE BOOTS!

jenluckenbach
10-06-2007, 05:24 AM
Dear Boots, I highly suggest that you sue for damages!!! Being locked up with a DAWG?! :eek: That is cruel and unusual punishment! ;)

catnapper
10-06-2007, 07:08 AM
Oh boots, what have ya done this time? :p

Laura's Babies
10-06-2007, 07:58 AM
My girls are marching and protesting! FREE BOOTS! FREE BOOTS!

Freedom
10-06-2007, 08:18 AM
**spifftttt* Lost my coffee, just LOOK at that kitty face, it says it all! Do Boots' whiskers always tip downward? I don't think so. That is part of the expression of this situation. Boots, however did THIS happen? Did the dog slip in unnoticed? I hope you get bailed out quickly!

Whisk_Luva
10-06-2007, 08:33 AM
The hamsters say keep Boots locked up :eek:

I say free him :D

sasvermont
10-06-2007, 10:29 AM
How cute. Wish I could crawl in there with 'em! ;)

KittyGurl
10-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Animal abuse! :p Set Boots free!

critter crazy
10-06-2007, 10:52 AM
Free Boots!!!!!!!!

http://cbruen.com/blog/cats_prison.jpg

Bengalz
10-06-2007, 11:00 AM
LOLOL You two are seriously cute :D I can't imagine HOW your mommy could keep you locked up for long -- just look at those INNOCENT faces ;)

For the record ... whose going to tell us what really happened :p

Waiting, waiting .....

DrKym
10-06-2007, 11:03 AM
My girls are marching and protesting! FREE BOOTS! FREE BOOTS!

I agree.. my guys and gals are all marching too!

What could poor Boots have done to deserve such treatment?

momcat
10-06-2007, 12:38 PM
Hi Boots, There is no question, your current situation is appalling and absolutely unacceptable. Did your Meowmie tell you why she put you in jail? What are the charges? How long have you been locked up like this? Are you being fed and do you have free access to your litter box?

You cannot be put in jail for no reason, you must be told of the charges against you and given the chance to defend yourself! Putting a kitty in the same cell as a doggie is cruel and unusual punishment. I also get the sense that there may be an issue of kitty aboose going on here too.

Papers for your immediate release are being prepared. My plane ticket is waiting at the airport and I'll be there later this afternoon so we can discuss your case. This will most likely need to be resolved in Cat Court. If you can, get the evidence together.

Never fear, Boots, I'm on my way.

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer
Practice limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose

Barbara
10-06-2007, 02:04 PM
Boots you must have been framed! See that you get that lawyer working.
Although I must say the other guy also is just too cute to be guilty ;)

Edwina's Secretary
10-06-2007, 03:19 PM
I usually hear about the "black and white" as the ones who put you IN jail...not the ones in jail! :D :D :D

Glacier
10-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Thank you all very much for your support. I am currently out of jail. My Mom let me out once she quit laughing! She is rude! :mad:

This is what happened. I was taking a nap in a crate. The dogger crates are nice and big and they have soft blankies in them. Great places to nap. Tehya, the dog with me, goes into jail every night cuz Mom says she is a Hooligan! The dog does not seem to mind this confinement, further proof that cats are smarter I think!

Anyway, I was just napping and all of the sudden I heard Mom say "ok, in your crate Tehya" and here comes the dog. Mom gave her a treat and LOCKED the door! I was trapped with a dog. Mom never even looked to see if there was a cat in that crate! Then she just left and went about doing whatever it is humans do at 11pm! I started mewing my head off in protest and eventually Mom heard me and came to investigate. But she didnt' let me out. She laughed hysterically and got her camera. First she had to digitally capture my humilitation and then she finally let me out.

I think I need some treats and fancy feast and toona and shrimp to make up for my wrongful confinement!

Boots

catmandu
10-06-2007, 03:41 PM
DONT WORRY BOOTS, THIS IS JUKE JOINT JOSEPH OF THE FOUND CATS HOTEL AND WE ARE GOING TO SPRING YOU AND YOUR CANNE COMPANION SO YOU CAN COME TO OUR THANKSGIVING DAY PAERTEEE!
I HAVE SOME EXTRA PORTIONS SO YOU WOULD GET HUNGRY.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Cat%20Photos/cats1011010.jpg
I HOPE THIS TIDES YOU OVER BOOTS AND FRIEND.

Bengalz
10-06-2007, 04:16 PM
Aw Boots, We all knew there was some reeeeeasonable explanation for this nonsense - poor you - definitely need some extraordinary pampering for such a folly :D

Please find it in your feline heart of hearts to forgive mommy for her frivolity - she was simply enjoying two such adorable babies as are you and Tehya together. Not a bad thing little fella - just hooman vulnerability ;)

We know how special you are sweetie and we know you can get by this... :rolleyes:

Great shot Tamara!!

moosmom
10-06-2007, 04:46 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202007/kittyjail.jpg

"That's my story and I'm stickin to it!!!" says Boots.

FREE BOOTS!!! FREE BOOTS!!!!

Cinder & Smoke
10-07-2007, 12:03 PM
I was taking a nap in a crate.
The dogger crates are nice and big and they have soft blankies in them.
Great places to nap.

I heard Mom say "ok, in your crate Tehya" and here comes the dog.
Mom gave her a treat and LOCKED the door!
I was trapped with a dog...

I guess I need new glasses - or otta clean the monitor. Hate to admit ...

I "glanced" at the pix ... OK - Kat inna crate ... so what?

Read a few posts ... :confused: What'd the Kat *DO* to get "jailed"?

Read a few more posts later ... DOG?? --- WHERE's da DOG??

Back for a THIRD *L*O*O*K* at the photo ...

OMG!
That's Tehya up there in the upper left corner!!

:rolleyes:

Glad she didn't do an Anvik (chew toy) with poor Boots!

:D

DrKym
10-07-2007, 12:10 PM
I think her meowmie sprung her only cause the Kat Lawyer got a call........................(thinks there was an undisclosed Pounce payoff) :eek:

ramanth
10-07-2007, 11:10 PM
Same thing nearly happened to Zam once. :D :D :D Too funny!

cassiesmom
10-08-2007, 10:20 AM
Awwwwe, Boots ... I'm sorry your meowmom laughed but the picture of you and Tehya looking out of the port-a-pet is sweet.

orangemm
10-08-2007, 11:15 AM
We are celebrating Boots' freedom here in MD!!

Steer clear of the pokey, Boots! :D :eek:

4 Dog Mother
10-08-2007, 11:44 AM
Too cute!!!! But they really match well, don't they?