PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I'd update..

animal_rescue
10-05-2007, 04:31 PM
So last time I posted my mom had kicked my dad out of the house. He did leave, but then he came back and has really been trying to be better. His business is pretty much gone(he still has it but no one ever calls him for jobs anymore) so he got a job and is getting paid pretty good, he just started this on Sat. Anyways my mom also got a job, so our lives should be back on track pretty soon. It was very stressful for awhile there but my parents are trying to work it out, after 20 something years of marriage I imagine it would be hard to leave each other. Squirt went to a his new home and I'm sure is doing wonderful. I'd still like to rehome Paulie because it is fairly tough financially with all the animals. I've also had to switch Maggie onto Evo because of some health problems and that takes up most of my money now since all 3 are eating it. Other than that, we haven't had anything shut off and have been pretty good and trying hard to pay all the bills and stay up on things. So yea, that's what's been going on lately.

chocolatepuppy
10-05-2007, 04:34 PM
I hope things continue to improve for you and your family. :)

Catty1
10-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Good news. I hope your dad is getting some outside help from a 12 step group or something. Are your parents getting counselling? (sorry, don't answer if that is too personal).

Hope you find good homes for your critters - it's a little easier when the pressure is not so intense.

HUGS!

Alysser
10-05-2007, 05:43 PM
(((HUGS)))

Megan, I am really glad your dad is trying to improve, and your parents are working on their marriage. I know you've been through a crapload of stuff lately. I am glad things are turning around in your favor!

Zippy
10-05-2007, 06:22 PM
That's wonderful news :)