PDA

View Full Version : Been Missing In Action for awhile *updated October 20th, post 27*

kittycats_delight
10-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know I have not dropped off the face of the earth. I have spent the last week either curled up in a ball or passed out sleeping.

A week ago I was in a crapload of pain ended up going to the ER. Found out after 6 hours and countless tests I have kidney stones again. It has been about 7 years since I last had them. So today I am semi-lucid. I am actually sitting eating right now which is why I am letting you all know whats up. Anyway, they said I should pass the stones in about 5 days. Naaaa not happening. So I am taking to injections a day for pain and sleeping a lot. If something doesn't happen and if I don't pass these stones this weekend then it is back to the ER monday to get something done. A week of torture is more than enough.

I am still alive and kicking and even screaming now and then LOL When I finally get back on my feet (no pun intented) I will check back in.

(((HUGS to all)))
Michelle

PS:to those I have promised signatures too. I will get them to you as soon as I get back in action. Sorry for the delay.

Dorothy39
10-05-2007, 12:17 PM
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH, You poor girl!!!!! :(

I'm so sorry to learn that you have been feeling so awful ~that sounds very painful.

I hope you don't have to go back to the ER :confused:

We'll keep our fingers and pawsies crossed for you to feel better while receiving treatment at home!!!!!

Husky_mom
10-05-2007, 12:18 PM
OMG...... IŽm so sorry youŽve been having this issues.....

stones are not fun at all.... (I havenŽt had any, but my parents and sis sure have, as well as my inlaws... not pleasant)

hope you do pass them soon..... take care... ((hugs))..... weŽll be here waiting for you when you can.......

thanks for letting us know

Barbara
10-05-2007, 02:41 PM
Oh kidney stones! That hurts so badly! My dad had them from time to time.
The good thing is even if you should not pass them they can be destroyed by ultrasound now.
All the best for you.

Freedom
10-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Goodness gracious! Get well, Michelle!

Miss Z
10-05-2007, 03:41 PM
Hope you get well soon Michelle!

Taz_Zoee
10-05-2007, 04:05 PM
I am so sorry.
My sister in law had stones and she said it was worse than labor. :(
I hope you are feeling better soon!

HUGS!!

moosmom
10-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Michelle,

Oh man, I'm so sorry you have to go through that. I think they use surgery as a last resort, and try to disintegrate it with laser.

In any case, girl HANG IN THERE!!!! You're in my thoughts and prayers.

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

Donna

Killearn Kitties
10-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Oh no! I am sorry to hear you have had such problems.
Very best wishes to you for a speedy resolution.

Alysser
10-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Get well soon Michelle! We miss you here!

catmandu
10-05-2007, 06:31 PM
We Are Sorry Than You Have Been So Ill Michelle. We Know That Lilth And The Pet Angels Will Do What They Can To Comfort You, And Help Ease The Pain.
All The Best To You Until You Are Better Very Soon, We Pray.

krazyaboutkatz
10-06-2007, 12:17 AM
Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear this.:( I hope that you'll be able to pass them soon and that you won't need to go back to the ER. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-07-2007, 08:58 AM
OUCH , Michelle.....!! I've never had kidney stones, but I remember my sister getting a kidney crisis, due to kidney stones! She was lying on the ground, screaming so loud :eek: I was only years old then, so I was so scared... .
I hope you get rid of them asap!

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20973%20Huge_hug.gif

Felicia's Mom
10-07-2007, 11:35 AM
I am so sorry. Hope you feel better soon!

DrKym
10-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Michelle prayers going out for a quick and painless resolution!! I had stones a few years ago..so I do empathize with your pain :( .

Hope to see you up and pain free soon!

pitc9
10-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Hope you're feeling better soon!!

kittycats_delight
10-18-2007, 10:08 AM
Thanks guys for all the well wishes. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to everyone. My internet was on the fritz for the last 2 weeks and I have been back and forth 3 times now to the ER. Basically this is what has been happening...

Well, Mister Kidney Stone is still with me. It has been about 3 weeks now. I was first told it was a little one of 3 mm. Then was told 4 mm and then 5 mm. So finally the dr. ordered a cat scan done to fine out exactly what they were dealing with in case surgery was needed. Well, Mister Kidney Stone is a rare type of stone that does not show in xray or ultrasound. And this baby is 1 cm. The dr was shocked by the size of the thing. He actually resonded with a pretty nasty blasphemy. And stunned that it has managed to work its way down to the end of the canal (can remember the name of it) between my kidney and my bladder. But now it is stuck. As it is a 1 cm stone trying to pass through a 4 mm opening. Don't think that is gonna work. BUT...doctor sent me home anyway to wait and see if I could pass it on my own. YEAH RIGHT!!! So right now I feel like I have a horrific water infection. I feel like I have to pee all the time, we are talking 24/7 and every couple of minutes I get an extra strong shot of 'pain' (not strong but like if someone were to push on your bladder if you really really have to pee). Fun stuff. This has been such a crappy month. I just want this damned stone gone so I can start to feel normal again. If this puppy is not gone by next Wednesday then it is back to the hospital to be hospitalized and have the bloody thing removed. Thanks again for thinking about me and wishing me well.

(((HUGS to everyone)))
Michelle

gini
10-18-2007, 10:30 AM
You poor baby! Kidney stones run in our family - and I have seen my brother in agonizing pain. I felt so helpless it just made me cry.

I truly hope that you don't require surgery.

Freedom
10-18-2007, 10:48 AM
Oh Michele, don't know how you are handling all that! Whew! Prayers that they get you all fixed up easily and quickly!!!

Killearn Kitties
10-18-2007, 10:59 AM
It doesn't sound very nice! I will be thinking of you though, if it makes you feel any better! :)

Taz_Zoee
10-18-2007, 11:20 AM
Oh Michelle, I am so sorry. While I've never had a stone, I have had a HORRIBLE bladder infection. So I know how annoying and painful that is.
I hope this all "passes" soon and you can get back to normal.

krazyaboutkatz
10-18-2007, 11:31 AM
Michelle, I'm sorry to hear that you're still in a lot of pain and that you still have the kidney stone.:( I thought that they could use some kind of an ultrasonic device to break up the stone so that you could then pass it on your own and then you'd avoid having surgery. I hope you'll feel better soon. (((HUGS)))

mina'smomma
10-18-2007, 11:47 AM
Oh I hope you get the painful thing out soon hun. I've been fortunate enough not to have had to deal with those things. You're in my thoughts and prayers hun.

Felicia's Mom
10-18-2007, 05:06 PM
Sorry that you are still having problems. I am sending healing vibes to you.

luvofallhorses
10-18-2007, 08:43 PM
I hope you feel better really soon Michelle! :( (((HUGS)))

sandragonfly
10-19-2007, 02:21 PM
ugh...I HOPE it will pass out this time!! you don't need a surgery. :( so sorry you're going through this .. only if I've had a degree! (((((((MICHELLE)))))))

oh by the way, I think my little peanuts want to say something, they can't really talk yet but I know they are thinking of you! ;)

I want to turn around and see the world!! and you well!
(she sure is a little fighter..) :eek:
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t88/americadroplets/DSCF2856.jpg

our sweet white boy saying a paw prayer for you. :D
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t88/americadroplets/DSCF2848.jpg

and my little special amazing girl (who saved those peanuts) is giving you a get well stern look! hear her! :)
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t88/americadroplets/DSCF2586.jpg
doesn't she reminds you a lot of your bella? :)

feel better michelle!! you need to though so we can chat again okay? thinking of you dear and will be waiting for the update...

kittycats_delight
10-20-2007, 04:36 AM
Thank you thank you thank you all. Well 22 days after discovering the stone and being miserable at 9:30 am this morning the S.O.B. passed !!!! It is gone!!! :D When you look at the size of it, it is hard to believe something that small could cause so much misery and pain. But all in all I am relieved and happy to say 'GOOD BYE Mr. Stone...may I never see another like you!' Thank you each and everyone of you for support, concern and prayers. I appreciate it so so much. You are all wonderful. :)

Now to get back to normal. I think it will take a little while to get caught up but I will certainly try my best.

Gina bless those little peanuts of yours and gorgeous Bella look-a-like Zephyra. That girl of yours is super special. She knew what those babies needed and made sure to leave no doubt for you by bringing them to you. Good girl Zephyra.

Also Gina take your time and don't push yourself with that knee ok. Thinking of you and sending hugs and the kits send whiskerkisses and headbumpies.

((((GINA))))

(((((Hugs to all))))) You guys are the greatest.

Michelle

Killearn Kitties
10-20-2007, 06:33 AM
Hurray! Great news. :D I am doing a little happy dance for you.

gini
10-20-2007, 10:32 AM
Happy Dance - that's what I thought of too. Let's all join in and do the HAPPY DANCE! It was great to wake up this morning and find this thread!

sandragonfly
10-20-2007, 10:50 AM
HURRAH!!! *jumps & claps* (((:D :D :D))) ....

now, take it easy and reeeeest. pet bella and frost for me. ;)

Alysser
10-20-2007, 12:32 PM
I am so happy to hear this news, Michelle! (((hugs))) I am so glad that stone is finally gone, and am very happy to hear you are pain free and you don't need a procedure to get rid of it.

Felicia's Mom
10-20-2007, 12:54 PM
I am glad you are feeling better.:)

krazyaboutkatz
10-20-2007, 08:21 PM
This is wonderful news. I'm so glad to hear that the stone has finally passed.:)

Chica
10-21-2007, 10:58 AM
I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER??? :confused:

xVelvet_FuzzButtx
10-22-2007, 01:01 AM
i'm happy you are felling better! I have seen family in pain with gol stones so I know its terrible!

rg_girlca
10-22-2007, 12:02 PM
Oh Michelle, I am so sorry to be seeing this just now, but darn happy to hear that nasty Mr. Stone has finally passed on.

Take care and {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

jennielynn1970
10-22-2007, 08:20 PM
Glad to hear that you're feeling better now! I've heard that those suckers are super painful... sorry you had to go through that! Big hugs and get some rest and get all better!