PDA

View Full Version : Maggie and Autumn are HERE!!!!

Toby's my baby
10-05-2007, 02:00 AM
The girls are finally here!! My dad got here with them and C.P (our cat) about 2 hours ago. I will post pictures tomorrow for sure, as I know a few of you are waiting to see them again. :) My dad had some trouble on the way, and regreted not letting me come home to help him drive from Minnesota to Arizona with them. He put C.P in a cat carrier in the back of the truck (with a topper on it) and the girls in the back too. When my dad was taking the girls out for a potty break, Autumn slipped her collar over her head and got loose. It took my dad about 10 minutes to catch her, but he finally did. The girls would NOT go to the bathroom when my dad let them out, they would always go in the back of the truck. :rolleyes:

Then, the dogs somehow opened the cats carrier so then she was loose in the back of the truck too. My dad was scared to open the back end of the pickup because he though C.P would get out and run away. I'm not sure how, but when he got here she was back in the carrier.

Maggie, Autumn, and CP smelt HORRIBLE when they got here. I've never smelt 3 animals as gross as them. First, CP got a bath, and she actually did VERY well for a cat. Then Maggie got a bath, then Autumn. CP got a SECOND bath after Autumns because she still smelt horrible. It's now about midnight and I don't want to go to bed at all. I want to stay up and play with the girls. I missed them soo much, and I was happy to be greeted with kisses and shakes from them. :)

I'm glad everyone got here safe and sound. I will be posting pictures tomorrow so keep your eyes open! :)

chocolatepuppy
10-05-2007, 04:58 AM
Oh Beth, that's just great! Can't wait to see pictures! :D

pitc9
10-05-2007, 07:13 AM
Yippee!! I'm so happy you all are back together! I can't wait to see pictures!

cloverfdx
10-05-2007, 09:01 AM
I am so happy for you all :D, finally back together again. Enjoy spending some time with the girls :). I look forward to seeing pics, when you have time.

*LabLoverKEB*
10-05-2007, 01:00 PM
YAAAY! Beth I am thrilled for you! It must be soo great to finally have your sweet girls back! Can't wait to see pics!

Ginger's Mom
10-05-2007, 01:10 PM
Yay, I am glad to hear that everyone arrived safely. I am sure it was a joyous reunion for everyone.