PDA

View Full Version : Catnip

Whisk_Luva
10-04-2007, 01:44 PM
So there has probably been loads of these threads but...

Which people have had the catnip talk with their cats? :D

Which cats didnt listen and are still addicted? :D

Which cats gave up? :D

If they are still addicted have they joined a support group? :D Tee hee :D

Laura's Babies
10-04-2007, 02:13 PM
I have some of the "good stuff" that I got at the cat show several years ago... I think Giz if the most addicted since she trys to get in the cabinet where I keep it all the time.

I try to talk to her about it but she is so addicted she don't listen!

Catty1
10-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Not to worry...there is a support group for owners of catnip addicts, Nip-Anon. :D

Donnaj4962
10-04-2007, 03:42 PM
I have the talk every now and then with Sasha. See, she gets so mean when she partakes. :rolleyes: :eek:

Tabby.... she mellows and drools.

Complete opposite reactions.

We have to limit the parteeing since Sasha just doesn't get how if affects her. Maybe I need to do an entervention of some sort. ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Leonardo, Luke, and Chester all love the nip!!! Grandma won't touch the stuff - maybe because she was a mommy and a grandma in real life and doesn't want to influence the young ones in a bad habit. :D

catmandu
10-04-2007, 05:49 PM
The Kitten Trio Absolutely Love The Condesnsed Cat Nip Ball That They Recieved As A Gift, And I Have To Take It Away Before They Lose It. They Go Crazy Over The Animal Welfare Association Mice, But Then Seem To Lose Interest.
I Guess They Are Getting A Bit Old For The Nip!!!

momcat
10-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Yes, I talked to Groucho about catnip. In response he said he'll give up the nip when I give up my morning coffee.

Whisk_Luva
10-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Yes, I talked to Groucho about catnip. In response he said he'll give up the nip when I give up my morning coffee.

Then as a responsible meowmie you must give up the coffee :D