PDA

View Full Version : We're back!

Cincy'sMom
08-04-2002, 06:51 PM
and looks like there is alot to catch up on here! it may be awhile before I do so...lots of laundry to do and sleep tp catch up on! The trip went well, although one of our shows got rained out. Course the eatin was good...Fulton's, Emeril's can't beat it! The girls are home too and although they had a good week at my mom's, they seem happy to be here :)

Karen
08-04-2002, 08:31 PM
Welcome home! ;)

Rottieluver45
08-04-2002, 08:39 PM
Welcome back! Hope you had a great time!

NoahsMommy
08-04-2002, 08:47 PM
Welcome home!! :)

How fun that you went to Emeril's! What did you have??

lovemymaltese
08-04-2002, 10:47 PM
Welcome back, sorry about the rain.

krazyaboutkatz
08-04-2002, 11:44 PM
Welcome back. I hope you had a good time. :D

Former User
08-05-2002, 02:21 AM
Welcome back!:)

AmberLee
08-05-2002, 04:38 AM
Welcome back!! When you get rested up we'd like some details, like menus, and what you most enjoyed, and what you saw, and that kind of stuff!

{You did have a good time, right?}

Ann
08-05-2002, 07:33 AM
Welcome back :)

Cincy'sMom
08-05-2002, 08:34 AM
Yes, we had fun! a week of relaxin and hangin with frineds was much needed ( even if we did have to do a few shows in there) I don't want to go back to work this afternoon!!!!

and of course, Emeril's food is the best. Here is what I had:

appetizer:
Jumbo Lump Crabmeat Cheesecake
with a Pecan Crust, Served with Olive Oil Poached Roma Tomatoes, Mushroom Confit, Fresh Parsley and a Chilled Herb-Tomato Coulis

Entree:
Mississippi Farm Raised Quail
Stuffed with a Louisiana Oyster Dressing, Served with a Ragoût of Assorted Vegetables. Garnished with Cornmeal Crusted Oysters, a Fire-Roasted Sweet Pepper Reduction Sauce and a Cracked Black Pepper-Tarragon Hollandaise

Dessert:
Emeril's Banana Cream Pie
with Banana Crust, Caramel Sauce and Chocolate Shavings

and what Ralph had:

appetizer: ( Since it was soup of the day therei s no description on the website)
Seafood Gumbo

entree:
Lump Crabmeat Crusted Tournedos of Beef
With Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Haricots Verts and a Red Wine Reduction Sauce

Dessert:
New Orleans Style Bread Pudding
Served with Warm Bourbon Sauce, Pralines and Toasted Pecans

With our group of 8 we covered a lot on the menu and everything was wonderful! Here is the full menu (http://www.emerils.com/restaurants/orlando/dinner_apps.htm)

And a few people we went with were extra excited becuase "charlie" from the movie Center Stage was seated right next to us. I have never seen the movie so i wasn't impressed, but they sure were :)

lynnestankard
08-05-2002, 08:40 AM
WELCOME HOME - THE FOOD SOUNDS WONDERFUL!

LYNNE

Ann
08-05-2002, 08:46 AM
*drooling*

Dixieland Dancer
08-05-2002, 09:37 AM
Welcome Home! I bet you got one very jubilant welcome from your girls when they saw you! There is no place like home!!! :D

Randi
08-05-2002, 09:55 AM
Welcome back! Glad you had a great time! - What a menu, uhhmm!! :p

anna_66
08-05-2002, 08:18 PM
Welcome Back!
Everything on the menu sounds wonderful!