PDA

View Full Version : Yippeee

NicoleLJ
10-03-2007, 06:53 PM
Silly thing to be excited about but the CKC registrations for all the puppies came in today. I thought they would be mailed right to the new families but they were all sent to me, for me to mail on to them. It was quick too. 3 weeks to the day that I mailed the info out to the CKC. I expected at the very least 4 - 6 weeks.

I also like how the Non - Breeding ones are a different color then the one we have for Ajax, who is the only pup with full registration. His is Blue. Everyone elses is green.

Like I said silly thing to be excited about but I had to share anyway. :D
Nicole & Sheena & Ajax

Husky_mom
10-04-2007, 11:27 AM
soooo....... which were finally the registered names of them all??...... do you have any pics??..... of the papers to see how they are different beside color.....

and donīt feel siily about being excited about this..... thanks for sharing..... your excitement is ours too.....
if you can add some Ajax, Sheena and Luca pics I wouldnīt object..... AT ALL... ;)

NicoleLJ
10-04-2007, 11:37 AM
LOL I am excited. They look so nice too. I am glad they got sent to me so I can add their numbers to my paperwork before mailing them off.

Everyone got the names they wanted which are:
Dark Blue - Sheena's Airborne Wyndryder
Green - Sheena's Wyndryder Bersi
Light Blue - Sheena's Soaring with Eagles
Red - Sheena's Takoda
Rainbow - Sheena's King of the Kastle
Yellow - Sheena's Polar Express

Sorry I won't post pics of the CKC registration because the names and addy's of the owners are on them and that is private info.

As soon as I get pics and update each pups page I will add them to their webpages and let you all know. Right now I have written update on Yellows page from his trainer and also a written update on Red's page from their family. Pictures will be coming as soon as I recieve them. the other families are working on their 3 month updates and I expect them soon.
Nicole & Sheena & Ajax

cassiesmom
10-04-2007, 11:41 AM
thanks for sharing..... your excitement is ours too.....
if you can add some Ajax, Sheena and Luca pics I wouldnīt object..... AT ALL... ;)

Pics are good! (waves) Hi, Luca and Sheena! Hi, Ajax! Nicole, how are you feeling?

Edited to say: Here, I'll paste in my current favorite Ajax photo! Ajax is growing so fast!
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/NicoleLJ_2003/AS25D.jpg

NicoleLJ
10-04-2007, 11:52 AM
Thanks for asking. I am doing good. Tired and sore but good. My last doctors appointment went well. They tested my blood and I was at 5.1 for blood sugar which they said is just perfect. Don't ask me what it means because I have no clue. When they told me last week that my blood sugar was high I contacted a family member whos husband is a diabetic and got their help in making up a diet for me until the baby is born. So I guess the diet is working.

Now I am only 4 days away from my due date. And this time my doctor says he won't let me go more then a week past. My other two went 2 weeks past their due dates. So he will induce me if I go a week past this time.

Anyway I will keep you all updated. If you see me not post for 3 days then you now I am most likely in the hospital having Ronan. They always keep me 3 days after I give birth.
Nicole & Sheena & Ajax

Romance
10-05-2007, 10:48 AM
if you register the pups on line you get the paper work faster.

caseysmom
10-05-2007, 11:00 AM
Wow nicole 4 days away, keep us updated!

Congrats on the pups you are doing a great job with them.