PDA

View Full Version : New Sitcom Cavemen...

moosmom
10-02-2007, 07:18 PM
I just shut it off. It SUCKS!!!! It's stupid and won't last.

Catty1
10-02-2007, 07:37 PM
I haven't seen it...but isn't that what they said about Alf? :p

KYS
10-02-2007, 09:47 PM
I hated their commercials and nearly died when I heard they were going
to make a show about them. I refuse to watch it. :o

dukedogsmom
10-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Love the commercials and laughed at the previews. Also love their website
www.cavemanscrib.com Now if they could just get rid of that pesky gecko....

elizabethann
10-03-2007, 11:50 AM
I thought it was stupid too. And they creep me out.

However, I love The Big Bang Theory on Monday nights. I believe it's on CBS or NBC. Have you seen that?

moosmom
10-05-2007, 04:23 PM
elizabethann,

I haven't seen The Big Bang Theory. I usually work on Monday nights, so not only do I miss that I also miss Dancing With the Stars. :(

jazzcat
10-06-2007, 11:30 AM
However, I love The Big Bang Theory on Monday nights. I believe it's on CBS or NBC. Have you seen that?
I think that show is very funny. We both like Big Bang Theory. It's nice to see that CBS can do a sitcom that isn't centered completely around sex - at least it's not so far.

We suffered through about half the Caveman show and turned it off. If it wasn't for Tivo I wouldn't have made it that far.

sweetpatata6
10-06-2007, 12:33 PM
I thaught it was going to be halarious, personally. It was horrible. I turned it off in the first 5 minutes. I think it's going to be cancelled before the first season ends.

catnapper
10-06-2007, 06:47 PM
I also refuse to watch it. I thought the commercials were STOOPID, why would I waste my brain cells on a whole show?!?!

They took off a great show to put that crap on. :rolleyes:

moosmom
10-07-2007, 10:04 AM
They took off a great show to put that crap on.

Catnapper,

My sentiments EXACTLY!!!!

I thought for sure they'd put something on Wednesday nights. It's the most boring night of TV.

Pushing Daiseys is hilarious! British humor, which usually, I'm not fond of. But THIS was a pisser!!!

A guy grows up with the power to bring someone back to life with a touch of his finger, but if he touches them AGAIN, they die for good. He goes into "business" with a big black man who is a stitch!! They bring whoever it is back to life, find out what happened, who killed them, then he touches him again and they die for good. They rake in reward $$$$$$$$$

DrKym
10-07-2007, 12:31 PM
Monday nights I watch the Closer.

sumbirdy
10-07-2007, 12:49 PM
I didn't even attempt to watch it either. The commercials for it looked so stupid. Me and mom both agreed that it would be better if they didn't understand what was going on around them.
I did however like Carpoolers, Pushing up Daisies was funny, and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Private Practice and Greys Anatomy.

But Cavemen just looked so stupid. I hope they take it off and put something better on.

lizbud
10-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Monday nights I watch the Closer.

Me too. I love that show. :) It's all re-runs right now & I'm waiting for
the new ones to start. All the characters are very well done.

critter crazy
10-07-2007, 04:29 PM
I didnt even attempt to watch it! :rolleyes:

But I do love the Big Bang theory!! Absolutely hillarious!:D

Denyce
10-08-2007, 03:25 PM
I won't watch the Cavemen thing. But I do like Big Bang also.

Reaper is my fav of the new shows however. It is hysterical!

ilovemypup
10-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Hi.

Aww I missed Cavemen! I wanted to see it.

About the Big Bang Theory.. I really really don't like it. I liked The Class better.
I don't like it because I don't like shows that go to extremes to show "nerds" or.. "ditz".. Its so weird.