PDA

View Full Version : lol not scared to fall anymore!

JuniorxMyxLove
10-02-2007, 06:26 PM
So I haven't fallen off yet (k-o-w)but I was always a little scared about when it - the bit IT - would happen. But the other day, I was running across my yard when I spotted a huge pile of doggy poo. I didn't feel like going around it bc i was running really fast. So when I got there, I leapt over it. But my dog, who was running after me, collided with me mid-air. I like flipped through the air and landed on my shoulder. with my knees following. I laid there for a second, not believeing what just happened. Then I got up, rubbed my shoulder, and went in to get ice. Anyways, it's a little sore, but I managed to NOT land on my face by flipping my head up at the last second. I figure my first fall probably won't be more dramatic then that, Junior will just have enough of my smacking him and stop at a jump or buck and off I'll come. Plus the dirt of the arena HAS to be softer then the pine-coney ground in my yard, right? Anyways I'm actually really glad I fell because now I realize if I do fall off riding, it probably won't hurt anymore then that (and now next week you'll be seeing a post from me on how i broke four bones falling off lol) so I'm not worried anymore.

Plus, the over-the-neck ones don't worry me too much since I flipped off my sisters back, over her head, onto the hardwood floor in my kitchen. On my head. Almost. Haha more in between my shoulder blades since while I was falling I tucked my head in as much as I could. Yeah she was giving me a piggy back ride and was spinning around and bent over to touch her toes (she's stupid) and I just went flying lol.

Are the falls usually in slow motion though? Because both of those times I seemed to be in the air for a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time.