PDA

View Full Version : Brick meets horses!!!

lute
10-02-2007, 04:06 PM
Brick and I have been hiking the past few days. Boy do my legs hurt all the time now!haha We normally stay on the atv trails but today we decided to go on a horse trail. About the middle of our hike I hear a horse and people talking. Brick hears them too. I grab his collar and tell the women that I have a dog and if their horses will spook I can hide him until they pass. They told me not to bother The horses were just fine. I let Brick go and he walked up to the women. I was nervous. I had no idea what Brick was going to do. He kept jumping around like "I wanna ride!!" One of the women offered to take him on a small ride, but I said no. Just in case something were to happen.

I was so shocked that Brick was so good around those horses! So proud of my baby boy! :D

Danegirl2208
10-02-2007, 04:17 PM
What a good boy! :)

animal_rescue
10-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Awww Brick tell your momma to get pics next time! :D
I'd love to see him riding a horsey! lol

lute
10-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Awww Brick tell your momma to get pics next time! :D
I'd love to see him riding a horsey! lol

I do need to remember to take my camera. I always forget!

KYS
10-02-2007, 09:45 PM
I would of loved to see a picture of that.

K9karen
10-02-2007, 10:45 PM
You sure got yourself a winner, huh? What a good good boy! Lots of treats for you Brick!

lute
10-03-2007, 06:13 PM
You sure got yourself a winner, huh? What a good good boy! Lots of treats for you Brick!
I am extreamly happy this dog was dropped in my lap. He is one of the best dogs I've ever owned! Shhh! Don't tell the other two. ;) :p