PDA

View Full Version : Daisy aborted... :(

L-A.
08-04-2002, 06:49 AM
Hmph... first I lose 3 cats.. now my puppy which you all know I wanted so badly, dies before even being born...

Does anyone else have an idea as to how HEARTCRUSHING that is...?

Does anyone else know of a breeder that has retriever puppies and is willing to part with one for REAL cheap?

Karen
08-04-2002, 08:30 AM
Our sympathies to you, and to Daisy. Have you contacted Golden Rescue places in your area? They sometimes get pups ...

Dixieland Dancer
08-04-2002, 08:45 AM
Sympathies on the loss of your almost new puppy. I can just imagine your heartbreak. :( Did the vet say what caused Daisy to abort?

I agree with Karen. Check into Golden rescue and see if there is any puppies or tell them you are waiting for a puppy. You may not get a newborn but I have seen them come in around 5 or 6 months of age.

If I hear of anything else in the mean time, I will post about it or send you an email.

Please realize that the perfect pup for you is out there or on it's way. You just need to be patient and trust that God knows your need and will fill it in the perfect time. ;)

jackiesdaisy1935
08-04-2002, 08:49 AM
Sorry to hear about Daisy and your pup to be, I agree with Dixie and Karen, that pup is out there, checking the Golden rescues are the way to start.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Albea
08-04-2002, 09:38 AM
So sorry about your loss.
If you go to the Yankee Golden Retriever Rescue Web site at: http://YGRR.org, there is a list of all rescue organizations in the country. If there's no listing for Canada, you could e-mail them and they will give you more information.
There is a puppy somewhere waiting to come to you.:D

Sudilar
08-04-2002, 09:45 AM
So very sorry about Daisy.
I agree. Try rescue. You will be greatly rewarded.

L-A.
08-04-2002, 11:31 AM

My parents suggested adopting a greyhound... I know they're much different from a Golden, but they are just as love and deserve just as much love as any other rescue dog...

:(

I've been crying all morning.. At least my mouse is still alive..

Aspen and Misty
08-04-2002, 01:21 PM
Greyhouds are very pretty dogs. I think you would like one! So sorry about Daisy and Fury. Any dog uoi get will love you to pieces though.

Ann
08-05-2002, 07:57 AM
Sorry to hear that :(

Tina
08-05-2002, 09:19 AM
I'm so sorry to hear I know it has to be hardhttp://www.plauder-smilies.de/sad/scrying.gif

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-05-2002, 05:09 PM
i am so sorry to hear such sad news!:( I know you were so excited... your parents have a good thought though. Greyhounds are soooo cool in person. **HUGS FOR YOU**

tatsxxx11
08-05-2002, 05:49 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry!!:( Please accept my sympathies. How is Daisy doing? How very sad for her. I wish you all the best is your search for a rescue. There are SO many wonderful, needy dogs just waiting for a loving home!! Good Luck!

anna_66
08-06-2002, 08:40 AM
So sorry to hear this:(