PDA

View Full Version : What a pleasent surprise....

Laura's Babies
10-01-2007, 09:25 PM
I was on the sofa tonight, Amy comes and gives me that "pick me up Mommie" look so I picked her up and put her on the sofa with me in my lap. Boo comes in and gives me that "Well, I was going to get up there with you but I see you already have HER up there!" look. I told her there was room enough and love enough for ALL and petted on sofa.. She got up there with Amy there and just about sat on Amy's butt. She didn't move and neither did Amy... :eek: They both were there touching butts for a long, long time. WHAT a surprise!!.... and NOBODY here to get a picture of it... :(

Amy wasn't happy and growled but I assured her it was alright so she calmed down but was well aware Boo was there. Boo did not seem to care Amy was there... OK... that is the third time she has gotten on the sofa so close to one of the others... Am I getting my hopes up to soon? This has me SO happy!!

Also...I wasn't going to say anything but tomorrow, I am having a minor proceedure done at the hospital. Won't go into details but I would ask for prayers that the doctor accomplished what we hope he can tomorrow, if not, it will mean I have to have surgery to correct a problem. I am not worried about tomorrow, I just don't want to have to have that surgery later if he can't do what he wants to do tomorrow.... So some prayers would be helpful if you have any to spare. Thanks

rg_girlca
10-01-2007, 09:37 PM
First off, major prayers on the way that all turns out well for you tomorrow.

Secondly, I am so happy to hear that little by little Boo is behaving herself.
I hope she continues to surprise you with her ways. :)

Taz_Zoee
10-01-2007, 09:42 PM
That is so awesome about Boo. :D

I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow. You will be in my thoughts. :)

Edwina's Secretary
10-01-2007, 10:02 PM
For you...anything!

DrKym
10-01-2007, 10:16 PM
Laura all our prayers for you tomorrow........and I must say Boo is looking happier with each pic posted you'r a great Mom.

Catty1
10-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Good luck tomorrow! I seem to recall you mentioning this WAAAY back - and I hope you don't need the surgery.

That Boo girl! And I am glad Amy calmed down.

It's like Oscar when he first met Cole...the fur on his back rose up a little bit, and I leaned down and stroked him, and he calmed right down.

So with Amy and Oscar - if Meowmy says it's okay, it is ok! I just love the total trust! :)

And if Boo is happier...that is SO great! :)

jazzcat
10-01-2007, 10:54 PM
Laura you can bet prayers and positive thoughts are on the way for you! Please let us know how you are when you can. I will be thinking about you.

As for Boo and Amy - that is great!

krazyaboutkatz
10-02-2007, 12:03 AM
Laura, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that everything works out for you.

I'm so glad to hear about Boo and Amy. I hope that Boo's progress continues.:)

lvpets2002
10-02-2007, 09:42 AM
:( Oh my Laura I hope all is ok & your surgery goes all ok.. Bigg Huggss Prayers being sent..

;) Awee so glad Amy & Boo are getting along & laying comfy with each other..

phesina
10-02-2007, 03:13 PM
Praying and sending good wishes to you for tomorrow, Laura...

So nice to hear that Boo and Amy are doing so well!

Love, hugs and purrs,
Pat, Elmer, Sydney, Poppy, Peony, and Priscilla Angel

catmandu
10-02-2007, 03:37 PM
Not Only Prayers Aunt Laura , But The Pet Angels Who Are Having A Ball In Branson Missori Are Putting Together A Kitty Bag For You To Have In The Hospital!!!
They Are Stopping At The Cracker Barrel To Make Sure Your Morning Starts Out Grrreat!!
We Hope All Goes Well With You.
Purry Prayers Are Coming!!!

orangemm
10-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Laura, of course you will be in our prayers! You know this bunch, we are suckers for a prayer request...and they usually end up working. You are at the top of the list!

Glad your girls are getting along better. Makes life easier for sure.

((hugs))

Medusa
10-02-2007, 05:04 PM
Lots of healing prayers going out to you so that you'll receive good news tomorrow.

Laura's Babies
10-02-2007, 06:22 PM
I am back and awake after sleeping most of the day. Things went as we had hoped so the prayers worked. I will see the doctor next week and see what he said about any further surgery. He will have the results of the things he did in by then! Thanks for your prayers!

Medusa
10-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Glad that you're doing well. Better and better...

CathyBogart
10-02-2007, 06:58 PM
Boo, you go girl! You've got a good thing going on. :)

Catty1
10-02-2007, 07:00 PM
Feel better soon, Laura! Maybe this will "soften" Boo and she will want to comfort you! ;)

What's that you say? A WHAT in hell??? :D

jazzcat
10-02-2007, 09:48 PM
So glad to see you are home and things went well today Laura. Feel better soon!

Laura's Babies
10-03-2007, 07:29 AM
I have to take it easy today and then back to normal. No pain at all as a result of what was done. I just feel drained and tired and that is all. Boo was ready to lay by me and help me with her purr therapy and I gladly accepted. She can just be so sweet! She loves sleeping where she is touching her human and she slept touching me somehow all night.

Medusa
10-03-2007, 08:14 AM
Aw, that's so sweet. I can just picture that.

gini
10-03-2007, 11:26 AM
There is just nothing like a kitty to give you lots of loving and support.

Laura, I am glad that the procedure went well - and I hope surgery is not in your future.

Enjoy your babies - you deserve it!

Catty1
10-03-2007, 11:36 AM
Awww....what a cuddle girl! I think she wants to comfort you - and maybe knows that you were trying to help her when you talked to Nancy.

Barbara
10-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Good to hear you're well.
I would give anything to have Filou and Tigris close to me on the sofa.
The only thing they'll ever manage will be to lie on my legs when I'm in bed.

phesina
10-03-2007, 03:12 PM
That's wonderful news, Laura.. about both the medical procedure and Boo's home nursing! Well wishes to you all from us all.

Love hugs and purrs
Pat and cats