PDA

View Full Version : Sample Pet Resume - for apt/condo applications MS WORD

Catty1
10-01-2007, 03:06 PM
I could NOT upload this to PhotoBucket, no matter WHAT I did! PDF, DOC, RTF - changing the extension to JPG did nothing!

ANYWAY - thanks to Nicole for giving me a template - here is an example of a Pet Resume that you can use. Nicole's original had a heading called Training at the top, which is good for dogs, and other clever critters. Mine aren't. Good at eating, though!

A condo I wanted to try for a couple of months back had "pets by approval of board".

It's back on the market because the applicant's DECLAWED INDOOR CAT was refused! The board is now NO KIDS OR PETS.

I decided it was time to get to work on this!

Have a look. I am offering to do several freebies for people to see how they work. Remember, it is not really the pet that is being screened - it is you. If you have the same info for your pets that you do for yourself, you might just get that place to live!

Cheers.

Taz_Zoee
10-01-2007, 03:08 PM
It's not opening for me. :(

Catty1
10-01-2007, 03:13 PM
I'll try another format! LOL - this is NUTS! :)

cassiesmom
10-01-2007, 03:28 PM
Catty1, I have to admit that when I saw sample pet resume, my first thought was that this would be something humorous... so sorry!

Resume for: Cat.
Allow petting when appropriate.
Use cat box within five minutes of weekly cleaning / daily maintenance. Reject undesirable foods whenever necessary.
Shed on clean laundry at least once weekly.
Detect mice, either living or toy, and eliminate.

Catty1
10-01-2007, 03:41 PM
LOLOL! I LIKE that!

I guess that would go under "Career Objective" at the beginning? :D

CathyBogart
10-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Thank you for this, I'm going to hang onto it for Jasper.

phesina
10-01-2007, 06:10 PM
Thank you, Candace, for all the work you have been doing on this and for all the many other wonderful things you do for cats! You are an inspiration to me.

In appreciation,
Pat

phesina
10-01-2007, 06:12 PM
P.S., Cassiesmom, thank you for the great resume you came up with, too!

Pat

Catty1
10-01-2007, 06:13 PM
I tell you, I am ready to fight. I am sick and TIRED of the lovely kitty faces disappearing from the Humane's websites...they are FLOODED.

It's better now for adoptions...but STILL
My vet said he could be used as a reference, my friend Dorothy who has visited here.

The Kennel said ok!

Just one more friend to get onside.

Thanks!

catmandu
10-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Its Not Coming Up For Me Either, But At Home I Am On Dial Up.
I Will Try At The Library Tomorrow!