PDA

View Full Version : Lexies Call to her "other Mom"

DrKym
09-30-2007, 08:38 PM
Since Lex got here she has as you know gone everywhere with me...... part of the reason Donna and I had her sent at this time, was because my Drs will lwt her into the Hospital with me.

Well tonight her other mom Donna got to hear her "talking" to the kids...............I thought Donna was going to pee her pants. seeing as Lex has these 3 boys very well trained......... I am certain Donna will elaborate, but it was funny to hear the Queen bossing the boys around.(funnier still to watch them fall over her trying to please he rHighness) :D

cassiesmom
10-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Awww, Miss Lexie. Bossing the guys around!

Laura's Babies
10-01-2007, 04:33 PM
LOL! Sounds like she is one of those "High Powered Women" that knows how to whip everyone into shape FAST!

catmandu
10-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Scrappy Ewos Like That As Well, As Its Suprising How She Calls The Shots In A Lot Of Things.
When Your Scrappiness Wants The New Plate Thats Being Lowered She Gets It First. It Must Be Her Porch Angel Upbringing. Thats Great To Hear About Lexie And We Hope She Rules With A Velvet Paw!!!

DrKym
10-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Just so you realize the boys I am talking about are my three teens.............. not her "brother cats" These boys are amazing with her and HER Royal Higness has them all well trained..........of course I didn't spoil her at all :rolleyes:

moosmom
10-02-2007, 10:29 AM
Of course, I didn't spoil her

Yeah right!! She's got those boys wrapped around her painted claws!!!!

DrKym
10-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Well yeah..........but you have to admit her meowing at them and making them carry her everywhere was hysterical....along with her "yelling " when they walked away from the patio.......*snickers* sometimes it's the small creatures that touch hurt hearts the most....Lex is proof of that :)

DrKym
10-02-2007, 01:38 PM
LOL! Sounds like she is one of those "High Powered Women" that knows how to whip everyone into shape FAST!

Oh I agree Laura..........Lex took about 302 seconds to let everyone know whose house this is........ :D