PDA

View Full Version : Herrrrrrrrres Perry

jackiesdaisy1935
08-03-2002, 09:45 PM
Thought I would give Perry equal time and put his picture on here too especially since he had his bath today. lol
Perry is doing wonderfully too, his wounds are all healed, he has a little mental problem with noises, very jumpy, a little more aggressive, goes outside and to the fence and kicks his feet like I'll get you next time.
Our son is going to put a six foot chain link fence down along our patio, so we can put them outside for a while when we are home. I won't let them out of my sight right now.
This picture was taken today
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b2d622b3127cce9f0faacf7abc0000002410

KYS
08-03-2002, 09:49 PM
Perry looks wonderful, especially after his ordeal.
But I am partial to Daisy's hair cut. :)
I can understand why he is more jumpy and
aggressive. Great idea on the fence.
I hope your neighbors also secured the
community fence too.
Perry you are such a handsome boy.

Logan
08-04-2002, 06:27 AM
Super Perry is back!!!!!! And his mom has learned how to post pictures so maybe we'll see him a lot more often now!!!! :D :D :D

Pam
08-04-2002, 08:17 AM
Good morning handsome Perry! I am so glad your mom is posting pictures too! You look like the picture of health and us Pet Talkers are oh so glad about that. I hope that some day you will be able to relax and forget about what happened to you and Daiz but until then I know your mom and dad are gonna do all they can to make you feel safe. Oh, Per, I hope you aren't teasin' you sis about her new haircut. She's still a schnauzer just like you only it's just a little harder to tell these days! LOL!

tatsxxx11
08-04-2002, 08:23 AM
Dear Perry, you look MAHVELOUS!!!:) It's hard to imagine, looking at that sweet, beautiful, face and body of yours, the trauma you have endured. What spirit! Of course, we fully understand your being just a bit wary of your surroundings right now. I think with a little more time and healing, you'll be able to realx. Your bravey and courage are an inspiration to us all! Thanks Jackie for sharing Perry with us! His haircut is adorable!!

Dixieland Dancer
08-04-2002, 08:49 AM
That is one very handsome Schnauzer!!! :D You guys are doing a great job in helping him through his ordeal. I give you and Don the super parents award of the year!! :) Thanks for sharing this picture with all of us!

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-04-2002, 09:04 AM
AWWW Perry it is so good to see you ... and you are looking more handsome than ever!

Can't blame him with being a little jumpy... poor puppy... but time heals all wounds and I am sure he just needs some time. Thanks for sharing the pics with us... It sure is refreshing to see those pups in some happy pics! :)

Albea
08-04-2002, 09:28 AM
Good morning Perry:
You are not only a "super hero" but a super handsome pup too! It's so good to know you are doing well after your horrible experience:D Keep it up dear boy. Many hugs and kisses from us to you and Miss Daisy.

gini
08-04-2002, 11:08 AM
Boy, it is a long way from "there" to "here", but thank the good Lord we are HERE! I think back on the pictures of Perry and Daisy at the vets and I shudder.

Dear Perry, you look just spectacular and it warms my heart.

I would kick that fence too if I were you. Don't worry sweet one, Mom and Dad will not let you out of their sight now and you are safe forever more. Our very own hero!

Please give Daisy a big smacker and don't make fun of her haircut - we all think she looks great!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-04-2002, 11:24 AM
Perry
So wonderful to see you looking so well and happy. I'd be jumpy too, if I went through what you did. Special hugs and best wishes to both you and Daisy, my favorite Schnauzers on the Net.:D

ChrisH
08-04-2002, 12:37 PM
Perry you are such a handsome boy:)

sasvermont
08-04-2002, 01:02 PM
Yea Perry. You are one handsome dude, for sure! I am so glad you have recoved so nicely and that your sis Daisy has too! You are one super hero in my book!

Yea Perry. Yea Perry. Yea Perry!:D :D ;) :D :D

Rachel
08-04-2002, 02:11 PM
Yesseree, Perry, you are looking good and have obviously found the most comfy spot to pose for your picture. Give that Mom and Dad a big kiss for us, Perry. They are our heros too!

Sudilar
08-04-2002, 06:14 PM
Hero Perry is looking as handsome as ever!!:D

Cincy'sMom
08-04-2002, 06:53 PM
Perry looks wonderful!!!

sottice
08-04-2002, 07:55 PM
Perry, you are such a handsome fella! Glad you're doing great!

lovemymaltese
08-04-2002, 09:07 PM
Yeah Perry, you jumped back just like a champ, We're all very proud and happy for you. What a lovely dog you are.

donsperry
08-04-2002, 09:47 PM
Just wanted to thank all you kind folks for all the kind things you said about my hero Perry and my special Pal!
Thanks Again!
Don and Perry!

Tina
08-05-2002, 09:36 AM
Aww...Perry is so handsomehttp://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy.gif I'm glad he is doing betterhttp://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/biggrina.gif

K9karen
08-05-2002, 09:43 AM
{HUGS} {KISSES] XOXOX SIGH, MY HANDSOME HERO!

ramanth
08-05-2002, 09:46 AM
Yeah Perry! You look so handsome. :D

delidog
08-06-2002, 04:45 AM
yeah!!!Super Perry!!!!!
you look Mahvelous,Dahling!!!!!
so glad to see you and Daisy up and about again!!!

AdoreMyDogs
08-06-2002, 06:33 AM
Super Perry! I am thrilled at seeing you all dapper again. You are one beautiful hero and we all love you SOOOO much!!!

Hugs and kisses from Leslie!

Ann
08-06-2002, 06:56 AM
Ooooooooooo handsome :D

lbaker
08-06-2002, 07:06 AM
Oh Jackie!! You and Don must now treat all four of you to a HUGE picnic or something in the yard with all of your family to rest up and smile and hug each other. We are oh so happy for your wonderful family. That Perry is one handsome puperoo;) Laurie

anna_66
08-06-2002, 08:30 AM
Jackie, you two have a real superman there (but I know I didn't have to tell you that!)
I'm glad to know he is getting along so well, he's beautiful:)