PDA

View Full Version : Cute video of kitty in the trash can

Medusa
09-30-2007, 10:53 AM
My son, who has a strict policy of not sending or receiving forwards, sent me this, believe it or not. He apparently was having a weak moment. LOL This kitten looks a lot like my Creamsicle. Years ago, my Puddy did this very thing and I didn't even know it until I walked past the trash can and heard her hissing inside. Enjoy.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=18989345

AmberLee
09-30-2007, 11:11 AM
Oh, that was funny!

Ages ago, when Cassy was a kitten I remember being surprised while rushing around doing something around the house, that our kitchen garbage can had ear tufts. Several steps later it occurred to me, "Ear tufts? What? Why does the garbage can have EARS???" :eek: (Some days I'm not too bright.) So I went back, and you got it, rescued the kitten who was patiently sitting inside the big plastic box!

critter crazy
09-30-2007, 11:56 AM
That was just too cute!! :D

rg_girlca
09-30-2007, 12:21 PM
That was funny, but I wouldn't have pushed the baby onto the floor, I would have picked up that sweet adorable widdle kitty and held it close to me for comfort and reassurance, as it looked a little scared.

catmandu
09-30-2007, 12:38 PM
Pouncer Karina A Bit Of A Pain, To Be Honest In Her Foster Home As She Gets Into The Garbage Like A Dog And Tries To Eat Anything. That Kittens So Cute And Looks So Lost When He Fell Into That Black Plastic Bag. What A Sweet Little Face.
How Old Is He Now!!!!

Medusa
09-30-2007, 01:35 PM
I don't know how old the kitten is. It's a link that my son forwarded to me. I'm sure he's fine, though. He didn't look too worse for wear to me. :p

Laura's Babies
09-30-2007, 02:01 PM
That was really cute!!! Thanks!