PDA

View Full Version : Pic of me at my favourite cafe...

carole
09-30-2007, 12:25 AM
We just found this place a little out of the city in the countryside about five mins drive, it is so lovely and the food is good, all served by lovely ladies, who take that extra special care and the best part of all is they have a wonderful kitty named Molly,next time i go there i will endeavour to take a pic, the battery on my camera was too low, molly had just had seven teeth out and was recovering from surgery.

They have unique bathroom too, won an award, they have all the special little touches that i like at this cafe, and picturesque grounds, weddings are often held here, i am going there for my 50th birthday with my family.

Check it out, isn't it quaint? It is called The Old Creamery, and was built in 1892, obviously it has had some decor upgraded and a new roof,i just love it there.

davidpizzica
09-30-2007, 01:13 AM
Sis, that is a very nice picture of you in front of the cafe'. The cafe' looks beautiful, too and I'm sure it's had some renovatons since 1892! When I get a computer that can scan pictures, I'll send you pics of me and the girls! BTW, to me you don't look like you're 50, I'd say you look at least ten years younger!

jenluckenbach
09-30-2007, 06:19 AM
Looks like a lovely place.

Daisy and Delilah
09-30-2007, 08:21 AM
What a charming place. That's a wonderful picture of you Carole :)

Laura's Babies
09-30-2007, 10:24 AM
Very unique and charming. Nice to hear a business goes that extra step... that is rare these days.

Kirsten
09-30-2007, 10:33 AM
It sounds so nice, and the pictures are lovely. Sounds like a good place to go! :)

Kirsten

carole
09-30-2007, 03:53 PM
aww bro i will keep you on, hey i am not 50 yet, not till december, it is not a close up you know,(Those ones give it all away) lol, yes my friends it is a charming wee place, just wanted to share it with you all. :)

phesina
09-30-2007, 07:06 PM
That's so nice. Thanks!

joycenalex
10-01-2007, 06:25 AM
wow! it's nice and to hear the food is as good as the grounds

Pembroke_Corgi
10-01-2007, 10:11 AM
What great pictures! The cafe looks and sounds very nice. :)

jazzcat
10-01-2007, 10:47 AM
It does look like a very nice place and how extra nice to see you!!!!

carole
10-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Yes just to give you an idea, the tea comes served to you in old fashioned cups and a huge teapot, more than enough for four people really, i ordered a scone, and it came served in a little flower pot and the shape of the flower pot, then the margerine and jam on a nice container with an eatable real flower in it, just those little extra touches, it has an indoor setting with a pot belly stove,and the outdoor setting has the large wooden tables and huge umbrellas, yes looking forward to going there for lunch on my birthday, glad you enjoyed seeing my special place. :)