PDA

View Full Version : Kato!

mrsbnatural
09-30-2007, 12:16 AM
What a sweet beautiful kitty you are! I love the smile on your facie! You are certainly an active little scamp, that's for sure. Have a great day as Cat of the Day! :D

AbbyMom
09-30-2007, 07:49 AM
What a beautiful kitty you are! Congratulations on cat of the day!

Ihave2cats
09-30-2007, 09:40 AM
I have tears in my eyes reading about how "wonderful" you are! What a special spirit you have. I'm thrilled to hear that you have an abundant life in Waterloo (I was born in Peterborough)! You are an inspiration!

Take care sweet love ...

catlover11
09-30-2007, 11:02 AM
I just had to write after seeing the "cats of the weekend". I have to admit I got teary-eyed after seeing these two beautiful angels of love and then reading their stories. I was so grateful to their families for having given them loving homes despite their handicap - you are also angels. Working with a no kill shelter for the last 6 years I have seen wonderful dogs and cats abandoned for less so my appreciation goes out to you. These two amazing cats look so happy and loved, as they deserve to be - and they have both obviously enriched your lives. Thank you from Montreal, Canada for having such a big heart.

kb2yjx
09-30-2007, 11:32 AM
O, Kato!!!! You are very special!!! First, because you are such a handsome ORANGEMAN, and second, that you do not let your handicap get in your way of enjoying life to the fullest!!! But, parents of Kato!!! PLEASE keep your eyes on this beautiful creature of God when outside!!! He needs to be supervised since mishaps have already occurred!!! Kato, enjoy your day!! HAPPY COTD!!!

5Cats
09-30-2007, 01:03 PM
What a great picture of magnificent Kato, smiling into the sun! I am struck immediately by coincidence. He has the same coloring as our CB (except that CB has a bit more white, and white on his face). "CB" stands for "Cato's Brother" because, obviously, his brother's name is Cato. Very interesting about how Kato's blindness is not much of a handicap in daily living and shows incredible sensory skills. Wishing you all the joy of being with Kato in many happy, healthy years to come!

MoonKitties
09-30-2007, 01:14 PM
Kato - Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. It is a well-deserved honor for you. You're a very handsome boy and we can tell you're happy by that beautiful smile on your face. It's inspiring how you make the best of your handicap. It just makes you all the more special. Your family is very lucky to be blessed with such a special kitty, and you're blessed to have such a loving family. We wish you many long and happy years together.

orangemm
09-30-2007, 01:30 PM
Kato, there isn't much I can say after all the lovely posts that came before me, but rest assured that my eyes were teary, too, after reading your story. What a sweet darling face you have! It just says "I am loved and I am happy".

I am so glad you have a loving home and family. They are doing their best to keep you safe, so you must stay close by!! PLEASE!

I would love to snuggle with you and give you lots of scritches.

Congratulation, brave boy!!!

AvaJoy
09-30-2007, 01:32 PM
Awww . . . darling Kato, that photo shows you just soaking up the sunshine and feeling so sublime, despite your blindness. Aren't you simply THE poster kitty for every able-bodied person or animal who thinks life is too tough?! Your other senses have heightened to compensate for your lack of vision, and you do just fine. Blessings to you and yours, sweetheart, and may you continue to smile, knowing you are loved. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Kato you are adorable!

I can't help but grin when I see your wonderful picture. If you aren't the picture of a purr-fectly happy cat, I don't know what would be. That sweet smile and the look of pure bliss on your face as you enjoy the sunshine is just priceless!!! :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

catmandu
09-30-2007, 04:47 PM
AND WHAT AN UNIQUE HANDSOME CAT WITH HIS ORANGE COLORING AND ORIENTAL SHAPE.
AND ANOTHER REMINDER THAT OUR CATS HAVE SUCH A SURVIVAL INSTINCT AND DONT LET ANYTHING STAND IN THIER WAY OF ENJOYING LIFE.
THE FOUND CATS SEND A HEROIC MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO KOSMIC KATO OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION KATO.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

cassiesmom
09-30-2007, 05:20 PM
Kato - You are so beautiful enjoying the autumn sunshine on your patio. I can't agree more with what the others have already said. I enjoyed meeting you today, sweety. Happy Cat of th e Day!

tatsxxx11
09-30-2007, 05:59 PM
The photo...the face...the smile!!!:D Kato, we humans would be well served to take a page from your "philosophy of life," book! Yes, we humans do tend to be whiners, but you sweetheart are nothing short of inspirational! No matter our "shortcomings," grab life by the tail and shake it for all it's worth, right Kato?! Your smile says it all Kato, life is good!:) I wish I could scoop you up and plant a zillion kisses on that sweet face of yours! I hope that smile is even bigger today, having captured the coveted title of Cat of the Day! Hope you're enjoying a super fun day of celebration...Oh wait...silly me, this is Kato we're talking about; of course you're relishing your kudos!:) Lots of love to you, precious Kato! You're my inspiration!!!

jazzcat
10-01-2007, 12:00 AM
What an adorable guy you are Kato!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

artistnan
10-01-2007, 07:03 AM
What a dreamboat you are young man! I think I am in love with you!

Nothing sweeter than an orange boy. Have a long and happy life dolly!

owlwatcher_974
10-01-2007, 03:40 PM
*reaches down to pick the soft happy kitty up for a big purry hug*

What a gorgeous boy you are, Kato! And what a beautiful smile you have! I can't help but smile when I look at you!

*hugs the soft kitty again and sets him back down to enjoy the sunlight*