PDA

View Full Version : Kitties down under-my beautiful four furbabies(especially for you Lisa)

carole
09-29-2007, 11:48 PM
Finally Hubby has downloaded some awesome software for me and i can now crop my pics, so at last here is some new pics of my furbabies.

So here is Ash, Lexie, Nikkita and her mother Ellie-mae, Enjoy.

Special scritches and purrs for Lisa our furrygodmother in Alaska from Nikki and Ellie-Mae. :) :D

krazyaboutkatz
09-30-2007, 12:17 AM
It's great to see pictures of your furkids.:) They're all gorgeous.:)

kuhio98
09-30-2007, 12:40 AM
G :eek: R G E :D U S babies. Thanks for the photos.
I was pleased to help with these babies.

Taz_Zoee
09-30-2007, 12:52 AM
Ohhh, look at the kitty bellies!!! Love it!! :D :D
Those are great pictures. Such vibrant colors too. :)

Laura's Babies
09-30-2007, 02:11 AM
Wonderful! They all look happy, spoiled....pampered and so loved! All that at beauty too! Wow! This is our lucky day!

jenluckenbach
09-30-2007, 06:16 AM
Carole, did you ever imagine you woud be saying "my FOUR kitties"?? :D

They are totally adorable.

moosmom
09-30-2007, 08:41 AM
OMG Carole!! Those pictures are great! Your cats are gorgeous!

I liked this one the best:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=37580

The first caption that came to mind was "Hey Handsome, like what ya see???"

Medusa
09-30-2007, 10:58 AM
My caption for that pic would be "I'm the Queen of Everything". What a bunch of beauties.

Edwina's Secretary
09-30-2007, 12:12 PM
I, too, LOVE that photo.....the attitude...the daring....delightful!!

rg_girlca
09-30-2007, 12:49 PM
That's my favorite photo also. :)

It's so nice to see your lovely, adoraable kitties Carole.

Great pictures. :D

kimlovescats
09-30-2007, 03:45 PM
That first one definitely made me giggle!!! They are all such pretty babies, and I can tell they aren't spoiled at all, with their own beds in front of a sunny window! ;)

carole
09-30-2007, 04:02 PM
Aww you guys your'e comments made me giggle, yes the first one is Nikkita, my sweet little darling, i took several of her like that, but chose that one, as i think it portrayed attitude, although this girl has none to speak of, she is pure sweetness and delight, she sits like that all the time, i just could not resist getting a pic of her in her pose.

Jen yes i never would have imagined i would be saying My four kitties, i blame it all on PT,but thank PT for giving me the courage to step in and do the right thing by these adorable girls.

Donna i loved your comments, yep she is a little character all right.

Glad to beable to share my girls and my boy, i am very proud of them all,yes Kim one sure can tell they are NOT spoilt at all can't you? he he,they love sitting in front of the ranchslider in the sun, so i put their beds there everyday when the sun is out, they usually get too hot and you will find them stretched out on the wood floor, which i think is nice and cool.

I have two beds and two houses, one for each of them, but ole Ash won't have a bar of any of them, i wish he would,as he is the one with arthritis and needs the comfort, but nope he won't go near any of them, Nikki has her's positioned on the spare lounge seat,and their is often a bit of a fight over that one, as mother wants to take it over sometimes, Nikki will be sound asleep and she will just go up and wack her one,motherly love NOT, he he,and Lexie has always had her own house, but also likes the new one at times, so she goes from one to the other and sometimes shares the other spare bed,funny lil creatures to watch at times with their little habits lol. :)

Donnaj4962
09-30-2007, 04:49 PM
What beautiful furbabies! Each and every one is so cute!

catmandu
09-30-2007, 05:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Cat%20Photos/cats1011145.jpg
AND MY BOO THINKS YOUR CATS ARE FANTASTIC! AS DO I!!
HERE SHE IS STRAINING TO GET A BETTER LOOK.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR COMPANIONS.

phesina
09-30-2007, 06:29 PM
What beautiful pictures! And what beautiful cats! Thank you.

carole
09-30-2007, 07:51 PM
my kitties and I say your are most welcome, a pleasure to share these with you all. :)

G535
09-30-2007, 09:18 PM
Obviously a lot of well loved kitties there! :)

jazzcat
09-30-2007, 11:37 PM
How lovely to see your kitty clan. Very beautiful (and handsom)!