PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Prayers Needed for Gina~ <picks up Prayer Line> <dials God> (Oct 10, 2007)

Cinder & Smoke
09-29-2007, 10:02 PM
See October 10, 2007 post for current update - Gina is Hospitalized

HI God ~

Dad just got offa phone wiff da Relay Guy - <relayin> a call from Miz Gina!

Are You sendin her {{{God'sHugs}}} ,God?
She sure seemz like she kuld use sum - or summore.
Send wun rite now - will'ya God?

Hope she getz it affore she falls asleep again.
Thanks, God ...

Now - kan we figger out a better Livin Arrangement fur her anna Kitty Ark anna Helpur Dawg?
Let'z get 'em a NICE Place - where they can all feel SAFE an not be gettin Hurt.
Maybe wiffa Helpful Gurl azza Roomie.

We're askin allua Pet Talkerz anna FurKids to do sum Paw & Klaw Krossin;
anna Two-Leggers to lite da Kandilz an send sum Purrayers for Gina.

THANKS God!!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

;)

Catty1
09-29-2007, 11:05 PM
Big PT Prayers for Gina and the Ark to find a home. {{{{hugs}}}}

One idea...Do an ad for Accommodation Wanted. Say you have a Service Dog, and "a number" of cats, and that you have REFERENCES. Like that trailer home where they all stayed...I think the mom there would write a really professional letter, or a landlord could even call her.

If you happen to know a previous landlord that can give references, that would help too!

At least if someone answers the ad, they know about the Ark already. So it might be a better chance of getting the place! :)

Prayers and thinking about you.

Hellow
09-29-2007, 11:09 PM
Sending lost of prayers even though i could use some too for reggie!

joycenalex
09-30-2007, 05:13 AM
prayers for better and safer place for the ark and gina

sandragonfly
09-30-2007, 09:39 AM
prayers and thoughts are always encouraging and only the uplifts we can hope for and while we journey through this darkest tunnel.

catty, I already have nine of reference letters from all of my former landlords and resumes as well. thanks for thinking of an idea.

today is the day, our last day. into the car. we're packing up and will be leaving tomorrow early morning. I am also hoping that we'll get out of here before anything happens again.

my knee today; I had my both legs straighten up - doesn't look pretty painful but it is.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t88/americadroplets/94-50thdaytoday.jpg

it's hard to get around lately and with a fractured rib and back injury. I can't understand why this is happening to us but we are moving on as we go.

thank you again phred.

:(

Daisy and Delilah
09-30-2007, 09:54 AM
Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your Ark, Gina.
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Feel better!!!

rg_girlca
09-30-2007, 01:44 PM
Gina, prayers and positive thoughts on the way that you are able to find another place to live very, very soon.

I bet that if someone wrote a story about you in the local paper, that you would be flooded with offers of a home. Just a thought, as I have read about this happening for others.

Good luck to you Gina and your Ark.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Also, your leg does look painful. More prayers on the way that it starts to heal real soon.

Catty1
09-30-2007, 05:54 PM
Gina - rg_girlca has an idea. I know you want privacy...but even phoning a local radio station, or doing the local paper without a picture of you, but of your gorgeous Crayola and a couple of your Ark - that would generate some interest, I am sure. And you can mention your references and all.

The paper/station would take calls for you, I think, so you don't get any crank calls on your phone.

It can only help to try.

phesina
09-30-2007, 06:58 PM
Dear Gina, we are all saying our prayers and crossing our fingers and toes and paw pads the you and your Ark will find a real home soon.

I think that's a great idea of Lorraine's. You and the Ark really do make for a great human-interest story. I'm sure someone has just the place for you all, and it's just a matter of you and that person connecting.

Love, hugs, and purrs,
Pat, Sydney, Peony, Poppy, Elmer, and Priscilla Angel

sandragonfly
10-01-2007, 09:55 AM
we're gone now. out of that house. safer until we find a place. there was so much of damages in, at that house.

I woke up with such a pain in my knee - my back is quite feeling a little better but dilaudid (narcotic hyromorphone) isn't helping my knee today. :confused: I hope I didn't had a relapse. :(

I'm really glad all of us were on the roadtrip for two months just last summer so they all are adjusting this well (and better) except for the little new silver kitty locke but he has started to feel like the car is his home on way here from california - I thank god for this too.

lorraine & candace, it's a good idea....should we really do it? the only thing I'm afraid is we have to be careful what to share out because of the injuries I deal with now. I certainly don't want anyone to find me or us right now - everyone I know knows me by my ark. it has been five weeks here desperately looking for housing help. it's sad to say people from my school don't care very much about my furdears. only education of course. I wonder only if I told them how much we went through and everything I've kept them for this long now.

the latest: I left two messages for both landlords, the apartments I found online I thought I'd like.. anxiously waiting.

also a thanks to those who have been keeping in touch via emails. it is like the fuel I need. sometimes I wish I'd walk away and sputter out.

thank you reggie, joyce, terry, lorraine, candace and pat from bottom of my heart too.

Catty1
10-01-2007, 10:03 AM
Gina - if and when you call a radio station or newspaper, please tell them about your fears re: privacy.

That's why I suggested any pics be of Crayola, and maybe several of the cutest cats. You can have a pic taken from the back or something, from the shoulders up, or of you holding a kitty! :)

The stations want to help you, and will keep things confidential. Just mentioning the facts will be enough:

1. Your surgery and the complications
2. Further injury
3. Being without a job now (you don't have to say why, and you don't have to say where)
4. Having references - how long you have had these furbabies.
5. Living in your car with them - and how well they have adjusted! But that won't be good in the winter.
6. And mention Crayola, that he is a service dog, and why.

There are good people out there...the people at the station can help screen the nuts!

HUGS!

Cinder & Smoke
10-10-2007, 09:57 AM
The phone rang at 9:06 AM (today, Wednesday 10/10) with a "Relay Call" from Gina ...
actually the caller was "Miz G" - a new friend of our Gina.

"Miz G" was with Gina and doing the typing because Gina's "hand was still numb".

Further questioning revealed:
* Gina had been unconscious / comatose and was in an unnamed Hospital ICU
* since 'night before last' ( Monday night?)
* her prognosis had been bad - "10% survival per Docs"
* prognosis was now 60% ... they feared brain damage - then no further comments on that
* she'd had a "reaction to meds" - with no comment on where the meds came from or why
* later there was mention that she'd been hospitalized since October 1st
* never stated WHY she went into hospital
* "Miz G" *IS* housing Crayola and (I think) all the Cats
* Gina will be staying with "Miz G" after she is released from the hospital
* "They" expect Gina will be released on Saturday or Sunday.
* "Miz G" seemed to not be familiar with Pet Talk ... I don't know when they may check in.
* "Miz G" had brought Crayola for a visit today - then no further mentions of Crayola

* Gina requested Prayers from the Pet Talkers

Our conversation ended quickly because a Nurse needed to "run a test" ...
No promises made of further communications being attempted by Gina or "Miz G".

Gather you FurKids and send Up some Prayers ...
We'll re-light the Prayer Kandils.

Feel Better, Gina!
;)

Daisy and Delilah
10-10-2007, 10:55 AM
Gina, I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know how much more you can go through. :(

Thanks for the update, Phred :(

cyber-sibes
10-10-2007, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the updates, Phred.

Gina, you are in our prayers daily, I hope you can feel the good vibes we are all sending you. None of us knows why we have to go through what we do, but Gina, you are one strong lady - and I pray that you find a safe harbor soon where you can rest & recover. God bless you, sweetheart, and keep you safe. (((hugs))) from the cyber-pack

Catty1
10-10-2007, 11:20 AM
* she'd had a "reaction to meds" - with no comment on where the meds came from or why

She has referred to 'leaving the planet' before. :(

Maybe she really hit bottom this time. I just PM'd her last night to say that if she felt all alone, that people here were thinking about and praying for her.

So - MORE prayers for Gina.

phesina
10-10-2007, 06:43 PM
We are saying our prayers and crossing our fingers, toes, paw pads for Gina and her Ark. May Gina regain her health and may they all find their home soon.

Love, hugs, and purrs,
Pat, Peony, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, and Priscilla Angel

koxka
10-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Gina,you will never know how my heart shrunk at the latest news from you :(

We, me and my gang, will be thinking of you and your ark and that you find peace and strength again.

Gina, we love you!!!

pitc9
10-11-2007, 09:22 AM
{{HUGS}} and Prayers for Gina and her Ark. :(

dukedogsmom
10-11-2007, 11:09 AM
Oh Gina. I'm so sorry to hear this latest news. I hope things turn around soon.

Ginger's Mom
10-11-2007, 11:44 AM
Gina, you will be included in my prayers.

smokey the elder
10-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Bubba and Pink Nose send head bumpies and sloppy kitty kisses, and the rest of the crew are purring for your rapid recovery. {{{Hugz}}}