PDA

View Full Version : Shhhhhhh!

Laura's Babies
09-29-2007, 02:58 PM
Last night I was on the sofa covered with my sofa quilt and Samantha came and got under the blanket. She LOVES being under a blanket or anything where something is on top of her. Welllllll..... Boo came and wanted to lay on the sofa too so she crawled up there... I had to get up and get my camera!

LOOKIE!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM3316.jpg

Imagine Boo's surprise when she found out the one thing she hates the most in this house had been that close and at times, she was actually laying on top of her! Samantha had no idea she was that close either.... This was the second time this has happened.

Catty1
09-29-2007, 03:26 PM
LOLOL! Laura, that pic is TOO sweet!

Does Boo still seem to be a little more settled? :)

Catsnclay
09-29-2007, 04:36 PM
What is it with quilts and cats??

When winter comes here (it is still months away :rolleyes: ) we bring out a hand-made quilt my girlfriend made us. The split second that thing comes out all the cats have to lay on it - all day long!!

Then when we get the chance to put it on ourselves, we also have cats attached to it!!

But it is fun to cuddle under a blankie - kitties and hubby :D who could possibly ask for anything better??!!

moosmom
09-29-2007, 04:39 PM
Okay, I had to scroll down a bit to figure out where the other kitty was. Then I saw the feet sticking out. ROFLMAO!!!!! Great picture!

catmandu
09-29-2007, 04:39 PM
Thats Funny How Somehow Cats Dont Realize These Things, And You Would Think With Thier Sense Of Smell That Boo Would Notice Samantha There.
Its Nice To See Boo Starting To Be More Comfortable, And Theres Still Hope For A Cat Pile!!!!

koxka
09-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Laura, you have to fill us with the outcome when they realize how close they were! ;)

But it is fun to cuddle under a blankie - kitties and hubby who could possibly ask for anything better??!!

Nothing! The only thing I love of winter is being under the blankets with my partner and a bunch of kitties all sprawled on the bed or making kitty piles.
You can hardly move, but I love it anyways. :rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
09-29-2007, 05:27 PM
The really funniest part was that several times Boo actually stepped on Samantha and she "OWWWW"'ed each time Boo stepped on her but Boo still didn't get that it was Samantha under there.

Catty1 wrote

Does Boo still seem to be a little more settled?

The entire atsmosphere in the house has changed. I noticed the change with the first call. See what I wrote yesterday and about the changes in the house here with the follow up call from Nancy
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=134159

phesina
09-29-2007, 06:17 PM
This is fabulous!

jenluckenbach
09-30-2007, 06:25 AM
Too funny!!! LOL :D

jazzcat
09-30-2007, 11:24 PM
Aww, how funny.

I've had the same kind of situation here with Decker under the blanket and Scout got on top. She would die if she knew another cat was that close.

krazyaboutkatz
10-01-2007, 12:57 AM
LOL This picture is priceless.:)