PDA

View Full Version : Chow Wanted For Destruction

anna_66
08-03-2002, 01:22 PM
CHOW CHOW WANTED:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/p871b38c5d034e381bd96c5d5b09b878d/fcbe6429.jpg

Name:Huney

Charges:
Tearing up & destuffing private property

Item:
A Brown Hedgehog

Owner:
Angus

Statment:
I was just letting her borrow it. She said she would give it back to me when she was done, but I went outside and it was laying on the ground with all the stuffing strown around the whole yard. I just couldn't believe it....my hedgehog...destroyed. *sniffing*
I've had that since my little sis Keisha died, it was my security blanket, my transition toy. What will I ever do now? I only have one small one left, but it's not the same.*crying*.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/p8f02721cfc39b66cc42cdeaac90e8eb5/fcbf9f98.jpg

Pam
08-03-2002, 01:33 PM
Oh Angus you poor widdle fellow. I am so sorry that your hedgehog has come to such a tragic end. I just know that your new little sister didn't realize what she was doing and is very sorry. I can just see the sadness and remorse on her face! ;) Maybe your mommy and daddy will take your on your own very special trip to PetsMart for a brand new bigger and better hedgehog. In the meantime try and forgive Huney. She's really not so bad and I am sure she is sorry. I hate to admit it but my Bella would have probably destroyed Mr. Hedgehog too. She has destroyed quite a few of my kitties' toys and several of her own too. Sometimes these girls just lose control I guess! By the way, tell your Mom that she takes some really terrific pictures! ;) Keep your chin up Angus! ;)

Barbiro
08-03-2002, 01:44 PM
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha :) :) :) :) :) I like that dialogue Anna!

Poor Angus, he's going to miss to miss his hedgehog :( :( :(

Anna, you have become an expert with your digital camera!!!! Those pictures are great. Aww, the one of Angus, he even looks sad :( Poor thing! Would you like to share some secrets (hint, hint - lol) :)

AdoreMyDogs
08-03-2002, 02:44 PM
Hay Angus...buddy. This is Graham. I think ther is a chance dat Huney kood have hired my sis to help her de stuffie an de fluffy your heggie hog. yoo want me to bite my sis for yoo? you want me to twy n de stuffie n de fluffy Kersey for you?

im sorry about your stuffie. dat stinks. Kersey de stuffied n de fluffied alla my stuffies too an she even lafed while she did it. meen, huh? those lil sisturs are a pane!

Look at dat evil grinnn!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/p93bd192a3e396399ea2218a3fda9a4c3/fdcf822f.jpg

Presley
08-03-2002, 02:44 PM
Oh my that is cute and something Presley would do (with the toy destuffing it) Poor Angus!!

Rachel
08-03-2002, 02:46 PM
Around here the Hedgehog is known as the indestructable stuffy. Guess not! And Pam, I don't know, I just don't see *Sorry* in that look on Huney's face. This is so funny, Anna. Thanks for a good laugh today.

sasvermont
08-03-2002, 03:06 PM
Huney has a "and I'll do it again, try me", look on her face. I would hold off purchasing a new toy. My guess is that it is a stage little Huney Bunny is going through. Poor Angus.

Great pictures!

More!

jackiesdaisy1935
08-03-2002, 03:26 PM
Sorry, sorry, I'm laughing so hard, checking the look on Huney's face it seems to say "There, now will you play with me" and the look on Angus face seems to say " I can't believe you did that to my hedgehog, what's wrong with you?"
Great pictures, I love them, they certainly tell a story. LOL
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

PJ's Mom
08-03-2002, 04:08 PM
Huney, i'm pj. Yoo shoudn't do that too a toy. Baiwee does tat to my toys and i don't lik it eether. i think me and angus wood bee good frends. :D

KYS
08-03-2002, 04:45 PM
You guys are too funny!
At least your dogs prey drive is with
stuffed animals. : )
Poor Angus....

To funny, what a great post and pics from Anna and Adore....

ellensy
08-04-2002, 10:25 AM
hehehehehhehe, Huney has that mischevious look on her which makes her more cute.....and hehe Angus! poor Angus, i can almost see his tears rolling down for his hedgehog. :D Nice pics as always...:cool: :cool:

Dixieland Dancer
08-04-2002, 07:21 PM
These are the kind of threads that make Pet Talk so wonderful! Thanks for the laugh Anna! When you catch the wanted criminal what do you plan on doing with her? I bet you give her a big hug and a kiss on the hairy little lips!!!! ;) :D

sottice
08-04-2002, 07:38 PM
hahahahaheeheeheehohoho :D
I LOVE the pictures and the story. I laughed so loud my Poodle looked at me like I was crazy!

Ann
08-05-2002, 07:56 AM
*trying hard not to laugh* Awww, poor Angus :( I feel so sorry for you. That meanie Huney! Have you set a reward?

Cincy'sMom
08-05-2002, 08:22 AM
Poor Angus! Dis is Sadie. I understand totly. Cincy is always tearin up my stuff. I have lost so many toys cuz od her. She tore up my stuffeded toys, eats my ropes bonez... Younger sissie can be a pain....but I wouldn't give her up..evendo I misses me toyz.

Tina
08-05-2002, 09:09 AM
Poor Angushttp://www.plauder-smilies.de/sad/shakehead.gif Ruff says he is very sorry about your hedgehog!http://www.plauder-smilies.de/sad/suru.gif And that he knows how little sisters can behttp://www.plauder-smilies.de/uhoh2.gif

ramanth
08-05-2002, 09:20 AM
AWWW Angus! I'm so sorry about your little hedgehog. :(

Huney, that wasn't very nice. *tch, tch*

Around here, Kia has no one to blame if she destroys a toy. ;) :D Although, I'm sure she'd blame me or Andy. :rolleyes: :p

ChrisH
08-05-2002, 05:05 PM
:D :D :D So funny, you`ve brightened up my evening no end:D :D
And such great pictures too!

ellensy
08-06-2002, 12:34 AM
Any more pix of adorable Huney and the gang??? :cool:

anna_66
08-06-2002, 08:17 AM
Yes, of course there's more pictures! I've just been so busy getting Ashley enrolled in school, and all the other stuff to go along with being a "mom"! I never knew I would have to be quite so busy!!
But I will post some soon!!

I still don't think he's quite forgiven Huney, but he's working on it!

ramanth
08-06-2002, 09:01 AM
No pictures but I just had a similar incident happen last night at my parents.

Kia got ahold of one of the cats catnip toys and tore a huge hole in it, dumping catnip all over. The cats watched from afar as the toy mouse underwent a dissection.

But of course the cats didn't seem to care. It was as if Kia ripped open a pinata for them. :p

She was the Dog who had come and delivered them sweet nectar. :rolleyes:

Never seen so many cats rolling on the floor at one time in my life. ;) :D