PDA

View Full Version : Happy 5th Birthday Muffin!!

petslover
09-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Yes, there is one more birthday at my house this week!!

Muffin turns 5 years today.

About 5 years ago, I was 16. My best friend in high told told me at lunch that her family had a puppy to give away. She said that it was a half Shih-Tzu and half Daschund. Right then and there, I told her I wanted the puppy.

Without my parents permission, the puppy was brought into my house. When my parents got home from work, they were surprised to see the little furball. They let her stay at our home & now she is apart of our family.

When we first brought her home, she was nothing but a furball. She had this wire hair all over her. She was just the cutest little puppy.

After 5 years in our house, Muffin knows she is the little princess of our house. She gets dressed up & gets to go anywhere that she wants. My family just adore this little girl.

We call Muffin our little roly poly because of her long body. She will go out in the yard & just roll all in the grass.

Muffin loves to play with new toys. I love buying her outfits & toys that say princess on it. PINK is her color!!

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to this sweet girl! I am so proud I told my friend I would take her because this little girl has brought so much love & loyalness to my family. We love Muffin sooo much!

Happy 5th Birthday, Muffin!!

Today, We will celebrate her birthday. I will post pictures of her birthday in a few days!!

pitc9
09-28-2007, 02:00 PM
Yeah!!! Another birthday party!
Are cheeseburgers and frosties on the menu for Miffin's party too!? :D

cassiesmom
09-28-2007, 02:03 PM
Happy Birthday, Muffin! I hope we get to see photos from your celebration :)

petslover
09-28-2007, 03:52 PM
Noo, that's not the menu.

I had to change it up a little.

Today, the menu for Muffin was a McChicken & Fries & for dessert was a Vanilla Milkshake all from Mcdonalds! haha! :)

KYS
09-28-2007, 06:01 PM
Woof Woof Woof! Happy Birthday!

lizbud
09-28-2007, 06:11 PM
Happy Birthday Muffin. :)

chocolatepuppy
09-28-2007, 06:13 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUFFIN !!!
Wow, lots of birthdays at your house. :D

K9karen
09-28-2007, 11:20 PM
Happy Birthday Muffin! YAY! Does this mean more cheeseburgers, fries and soft icecream????

Kfamr
10-03-2007, 12:52 AM
Happy belated Birthday to CoCo, Buster, and Muffin! I wasn't able to respond to the threads but I did enjoy them. Glad the pups had good times on their birthday.s :D

lute
10-03-2007, 06:14 PM
Happy Birthday Muffin!

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-05-2007, 10:20 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUFFIN !!!!!