PDA

View Full Version : Miss ALLY!!!

kb2yjx
09-28-2007, 08:13 AM
From your photo, I sure can tell YOU have alot to say about most things!!! And you sure do!!! Just like my Boo, she had my number, just like you had your Mom's when she went to the shelter. At least you hugged your Mom, Boo bit me!!! Have a great day! HAPPY COTD!!!

cassiesmom
09-28-2007, 09:49 AM
Miss Ally, you are a beautiful girl. I can just picture you letting mommy know you're the one for her. Please ask her to give you some petting for me (some for Grace, too, please). Happy Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-28-2007, 12:28 PM
Ally you are a beauty!!! :)

Sounds like you picked out the purr-fect home for yourself. I think you really like your sis too but don't want to admit it. ;)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Don Juan's mom
09-28-2007, 02:32 PM
Ally honey you probably DID save your mom's life. I know my kitties saved mine. Enjoy your special day, sweet girl!

BTW, Don Juan chose me by giving me a kiss! ;)

Liz

catmandu
09-28-2007, 04:33 PM
MISS ALLY, I THINK YOU ARE 110% RIGHT. CATS AND PEOPLE ARE INTERDEPENDANT, AND TO LEAD A FULL LIFE WE NEED EACH OTHER TO COMPLETE OURSELVES.
MARK TWIN ONCE WROTE A HOUSE WITHOUT A CAT MAY BE A VERY FINE HOUSE INDEED.
BUT HOW CAN IT PROVE ITS TITLE?
MISS ALLY, YOU ARE TRULY A BEAUTIFUL CREATURE OF OUR LORD GOD
AND WE ARE SO PLEASED THAT YOUR MEOWMIE AND YOU ARE SO CLOSE.
THE FOUND CATS ARE SENDING A FRIENDSHIP MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW TO AWESOME ALLY, OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

tatsxxx11
09-28-2007, 05:00 PM
Now there's a girl with a thing or two on her mind!:D What a hoot you are Ally, a beautiful girl overflowing with personality, spunk and spirit...so much exploring, living and loving to do, so few hours in the day!:) Yes Ally, Mommies are "funny" like that...it's a mutual admiration society, we Moms and our kitties and in your case, one heavenly match!:) Blessings come in all sizes and shapes and your Mommy's blessing, furrred! Now if only Gracie could see past your unbridled "enthusiasm" to see just how charming you really are:p But I'd bet before long she'll be singing your praises too, sweetheart! Congratulations to you beautiful Ally, Cat of the Day! I hope you and Gracie and your proud Mom are enjoying a super duper, fun packed, festive day of celebration! Big hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Gracie!:)