PDA

View Full Version : Supper ideas

slleipnir
09-27-2007, 10:44 AM
Every Thursday night me or my mom will have supper ready at work. She works day shift and I work evening. So we switch weekly with who brings food. This week is my week and I'm fresh out of ideas. It needs to be simple as I usually buy it in a store or prepare something before going into work that can be reheated. I have no idea what I should bring this evening! Other weeks I've had a fresh pizza (from the grocery store...not frozen), chicken and rice (one of those small precooked chickens), cabbage rolls, different leftovers, etc. We work in a bar so we have access to a kitchen for heating or oven use. Any ideas for something simple, but different and good I can bring this week?

BitsyNaceyDog
09-27-2007, 11:48 AM
Fajitas!

crow_noir
09-28-2007, 02:13 AM
diced chicken and zucchini in pasta sauce, over spaghetti.

caseysmom
09-28-2007, 10:32 AM
diced chicken and zucchini in pasta sauce, over spaghetti.

That sounds great I need to try that.

Karen
09-28-2007, 01:21 PM
Broccoli, pasta and cheese ...

Macaroni and cheese with ham chopped up and added, and tomatoes on the side

If it's hot out, fresh mozarella and nice tomatoes and crusty bread to make a sandwich of them - can add onions if the resulting onion-breath isn't a problem ...

slleipnir
09-28-2007, 01:27 PM
mmm sounds good :)

Sevaede
09-28-2007, 04:34 PM
Italian herb shake-n-bake chicken on top of whole grain spaghetti noodles with marinara sauce and parmesan cheese.

K9karen
09-28-2007, 11:35 PM
Of course I read this as I'm starving and trying to figure out what to eat at this late hour. :rolleyes:

I've been printing out some Rachael Ray recipes. Some are really quick and easy and good for leftovers. She made 3 different kinds of chicken soup today..I'm going to try the "Latin" version.

Thanks for the yummy ideas!!