PDA

View Full Version : Luther

LHCamry
09-27-2007, 07:53 AM
Luther!!!!!! Who could not love you. You are so handsome. No wonder you
want to look at yourself in the store windows. I would love to brush you.
I have two little yorkies that I brush several times a day. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
A Dog Lover ;) ;) ;)

hardercy
09-27-2007, 08:11 AM
You're so cute/handsome, Luther! Congrats on your special day! You sound like a wonderful dog.

Daisy and Delilah
09-27-2007, 08:18 AM
Such a smart boy you are, Luther!!! We just want to grab that beautiful long snout and give you tons of kisses on it. Please tell Mom to do that for us to celebrate the honor of being our DOTD!! We are smiling from ear to ear at how smart you are. Your accomplishments are numerous. You are indeed as smart as Lassie. It's our pleasure to meet such a great boy this morning and an absolutely beautiful Collie man. Congrats to you, sweetie and we wish you happiness always!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

cassiesmom
09-27-2007, 09:57 AM
Luther - I'm with LHCamry ... I'd love to give you brushing ... and with D&D ... I'd love to give you tons of kisses! You are so handsome! Happy Dog of the Day!

lizbud
09-27-2007, 04:13 PM
Hello Luther,

If I was a gorgeous as you, I'd check every mirror myself. :) Big congrats
going out to you today Luther as our beautiful DOG OF THE DAY. I Hope
you get some extra treats & a nice long walk to celebrate you honor today.
Hugs & kisses sweetheart. :)

tatsxxx11
09-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Congratulations and Happy Dog of the Day to you, Luther! Oh, who doesn't love "Lassie" indeed!:) What a beautiful boy you are sweetheart, inside and out, the "perfect" first pup!:) It's clear how loved you are Luther, just look at that smile and that stunning coat; takes a lot of brushing to keep a Collie coat as silky-shiny as yours; important to always be in tip top condition, just in case that camera comes out!;) And if I were you, I wouldn't pass up an opportunity to gaze at my reflection, either!:)

It was such a pleasue meeting you today Luther, learning of the wonderful love you lead, of the joy you bring to your family! You definitely are "top dog" material Luther and so deserving of the title, Dog of the Day! Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage with your humans, Collie bro, the kitties and all of your adoring friends and fans! Big hugs and kisses to you, beautiful boy!:D

chocolatepuppy
09-27-2007, 05:03 PM
Luther, you are gorgeous! I'll bet you're very smart. ;) Congratulations on being DOTD!
I hope you're having a fun day. :D