PDA

View Full Version : Maya Pics

Former User
08-03-2002, 02:48 AM
I uploaded them on Lut's Webshots Album (http://community.webshots.com/user/sydneybilliepets), go and have a look! Also new pics of Billie the Bunny! :)

lynnestankard
08-03-2002, 07:42 AM
THANKS NIINA - THE PHOTOS OF OUR NEW PET TALK FURBABY ARE LOVELY - ISN'T SHE SO PHOTOGENIC?
SUCH A DAINTY LITTLE FACE!
HOPE SHE BRINGS YEARS OF LOVE AND LAUGHTER TO HER NEW 'FOREVER' FAMILY.

LYNNE[/COLOR]

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-03-2002, 10:37 AM
Maya sure does look like one HAPPY kitty sitting on her mommy's lap!! :D
Those pics are great Lut and Niina. She looks so playful... was the yellow and blue mouse in the pics the one that fell victim to her and lost it's tail?
The close up pics of her are so awesome... she has the most BEEYUTIFUL green eyes and is very pretty in her red collar!!
GREAT PICS!!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-03-2002, 11:01 AM
What a sweetie Maya is. She looks so happy. Of course, I had to see Billie and Sydney's pictures too. Thank you so much for posting them.:D

gini
08-03-2002, 11:03 AM
The pictures are wonderful! I especially loved 472F - the close-up of Maya with her eyes closed.

Niina - thanks for doing this for Lut!

Former User
08-03-2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
She looks so playful... was the yellow and blue mouse in the pics the one that fell victim to her and lost it's tail?

Yup, that's the one! :D

krazyaboutkatz
08-03-2002, 11:18 PM
Niina the pics of Maya are great. She's so beautiful and looks so happy. I hope she gives Lut years of happiness. Thanks for posting them for her and sharing them with us. :) You sure are a good friend to Lut. :)

Edwina's Secretary
08-05-2002, 08:44 AM
My first task this morning -- find the promised photos of Maya.

What long legs, what an elegant neck, what artfully applied eye makeup --- in total WHAT A BEAUTY! Fashion model material this one!

Randi
08-05-2002, 09:47 AM
Thanks for posting them Niina! Maya is gorgeous! She seems to have settled in quite easily - no fuss! :D Like I said in another post, it's difficult to pick one over another, but there are some priceless pics there! ;)

NoahsMommy
08-05-2002, 11:59 AM
Gosh, Maya sure is a gorgeous kitty!!! I love the contented look in her eyes...such a happy little girl!! :)

Thanks for sharing them with us!! :D

NoahsMommy
08-05-2002, 01:39 PM
Maya,

Thiz iz Basil...mommyez and daddyez iz gone at workz an I am lookin at this picure box. I tinkz youz is beeeuuutifulls! I thoughtz my furri mommyez was beeuteful, buts you win it! I reelyz likes your prettyz colers. I knowz I iz little, but would you wantz to be my friend? The big kitty here is reelyz nise, but the oder kitty is meanz, i donts thinkz she likez me. So, wouldz yous be my girls friends? Mommyez sayz I'z too little for a reals girls friendz, but we could just be reguular freindz? Whatz do youz seyz?

Well, I am offs to see the oder kittyz, mommyez waz talkin aboutz a kitty like me callez Casper. She sayz he lookz like me! Emaginz that!

Lovez, Basil ;)

yumyum6970
08-05-2002, 01:53 PM
maya is so cute...makes you want to have another kitten :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-05-2002, 02:49 PM
I don't know, Lut, looks like she inherited a lot of really nice toys from Sydney and is extra spoiled already. ;) She really looks like she has made herself quite at home, although she looks pretty skeptical in the pictures with Billie, like she's saying "who is this? This doesn't look like any kitty I've ever known. And what is he doing here, this is my house now." :)

Great pictures. Thanks Niina for taking and posting them and thanks for sharing the first photos of your new sweetie, Lut. :D