PDA

View Full Version : These parents are seriously screwed up, I love my pets like they were children, but..

Nobas Mom
09-26-2007, 06:50 AM
Um... not sure what to make of this... :confused:

Police: Beaver Couple Flees Trailer Fire, Forgets To Bring Boy

POSTED: 9:43 am EDT September 22, 2007
UPDATED: 7:45 am EDT September 26, 2007

BEAVER COUNTY, Pa. -- Two mobile homes were badly damaged by fire in Center Township, Beaver County, and a couple who lived in one of the trailers is facing charges Tuesday -- even though they are also victims of the fire.

Crystal Adams, 31, and James Chandler, 33, are accused of reckless endangerment, because police say the two grabbed their pet dogs and fled the fire at Center Manor Court but left Chandler's young son behind on Friday night.

the full article can be read here...

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/14179778/detail.html

moosmom
09-26-2007, 11:43 AM
:eek: :eek: :confused: Yet another poster family for birth control. What idiots!! :mad:

DrKym
09-26-2007, 11:48 AM
:eek: :eek: :confused: Yet another poster family for birth control. What idiots!! :mad:

LMAO I actually snorted my coffee out! :D

Sevaede
09-26-2007, 01:57 PM
What gets me is that they have four hands between them. One of them could have grabbed the kid.

JenBKR
09-26-2007, 02:15 PM
Wow...how can you 'forget' your kid? I'm sorry, but unless someone is dragging me kicking and screaming (or unconscious) from a burning house I would not be outside until my kid(s) are too.

critter crazy
09-26-2007, 02:24 PM
Gosh!! how Dumb can a person be??? :mad: I am glad that the little boy is okay, and that he is placed in a different home, away from these morons!!

Nobas Mom
09-26-2007, 09:36 PM

Seriously moosmom, that brought a smile to my face... how true... lol... :D

crow_noir
09-27-2007, 03:12 AM
Wow, that really makes us pet lovers look bad.

IF i ever had a kid i would never abandon it like that. I'd never choose my kid over my pet, but i'd never choose my pet over the kid either! Either we're all making it out alive or not at all.

Wow, that is so sad.

Alysser
09-27-2007, 06:04 AM
Wow, how do you forget something that comes out of your body?? :confused:

animal_rescue
09-27-2007, 03:35 PM
That poor boy. :(

I know one things for sure I'd try my hardest to get all my pets out if there were a fire, things do change when you have a kid though.

Cincy'sMom
09-27-2007, 10:44 PM
It always amazes me when I see a story on the news involving fire about how the parents survived and children die. I'm not a parent, but I just can't imagine getting to safety myself without being absolutely sure each and every one of my children was safe, and then, each and everyone my pets.