PDA

View Full Version : Drake's Twin?? {Souraya look!}

Kfamr
08-03-2002, 12:09 AM
http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=970465

I was looking on PetFinder and found this lil sweetie! I think it looks just like Drake!

Aspen and Misty
08-03-2002, 12:25 AM
O my she does! How neat! She is really pretty!

Dixieland Dancer
08-03-2002, 06:49 AM
They could definitely be brother and sister! :D Souraya, I bet Drake would LOVE her!!!! ;)

ramanth
08-05-2002, 10:03 AM
She is definately striking!! I wish I could have her, but any dog I have needs to be patient with cats... :(

jennifert
08-05-2002, 11:28 AM
She is beautiful!! And she looks like a girl doesn't she! Look at her and then look at Drake...what a beautiful couple they would make!!!

I think Souraya is on vacation this week so we'll have to be sure to show this to her when she returns!

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-13-2002, 09:48 AM
Jennifer, Thanks for telling about the thread. I missed it while I was away!

Boy, she is a spit image of Draker! She doesn't have the flufferies on the ears, but they look almost identical. Hmmm, I wonder if Drake is ready for a sister! Where was she at? Nebraska.

I would love to have her! I wonder how she and Drake would resolve their dominance issues? They did say she was a wolf hybrid, right? I would love another one!

lovemymaltese
08-13-2002, 09:53 AM
Isn't that dog beautiful? They could pass as kin.

jennifert
08-13-2002, 09:57 AM
Souraya, I almot forgot to tell you this but....I was interviewing for my new job and the woman I interviewed with had wolf pictures all over her office! At the end of the interview, I was talking to her about the wolves and I told her about you and Drake!!! She thought it was so cool! I'll have to show her Drake's pictures once I start working there.

So inadvertently, you helped me get the job!!!!!!!!!! Thanks! I owe you one!