PDA

View Full Version : Good-bye, Draco. =(

Alysser
09-25-2007, 06:17 AM
Draco is gone. I am going to miss him so much. Everytime I look in the tank I would see Gary following him..and it was so sweet to me. Now he's Dead..The saddest part is Gary was sitting by his body. :( :( :( He's going to miss him so much. I am glad I got Physco when I did. As for Draco..

I am so sorry. You taught me alot about catfish(well plecos) and you were my first catfish ever. Thanks for making my love for them grow stronger. We(especially Gary) will miss you a lot!

:( :( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/bobbernut/IMGP3437-1.jpg

DrKym
09-25-2007, 08:46 AM
RIP little fishy.

Blue_Frog
09-25-2007, 08:54 AM
Awww... soo sorry to hear about Draco :( RIP little guy

Zippy
09-25-2007, 03:03 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Draco
(((HUGS)))
Rest in Peace Draco :(

Chilli
09-25-2007, 07:24 PM
Sorry to hear of Draco's passing.
I know you give only the best for your fish, and Draco was so lucky that you were the only caring for him in the end! :)

Freedom
09-25-2007, 08:37 PM
Draco, you sure did have a great life, being part of a PT home and getting lots of "air" time. So many of us got to know you through these posts. Swim at the Bridge, little fishy, swim and splash and have lots of fun!

chocolatepuppy
09-27-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm sorry about Draco. :(

Alysser
09-27-2007, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the replies!

This is by far the hardest fish death I've ever had to go through. Uusally when my fish die, I never cry. I've done it with 3 fish, including Draco. I feel bad but I don't cry. Anyway, this is the hardest death, I've cried the most with this one. I cry if I see any pictures of him, I had to change my desktop background because I would cry if I saw it anymore. I don't know why it's so hard, most people would say he's just a fish but he REALLY grew on me. :(

Rest in peace, sweetie. No matter how many catfish I have in my lifetime you will ALWAYS be my favorite and my first baby. :(

I'm sorry, I'm making this sound like I lost a dog or something but I really loved Draco.

Chilli
09-28-2007, 06:49 AM
Don't say you are sorry for acting like Draco was a big thing. To you he was a big thing in your life, and I know how it feels to be attached to a fish that much!

I'm the same way with Greggory, my Oscar. I couldn't imagine walking in our living room and not seeing the big guy begging for food. I know that when he finally passes(hopefully it will be years) that I will cry, too.

(((((hugs))))) :)