PDA

View Full Version : Dog Show in Memphis,TN Oct. 12-14

lute
09-24-2007, 07:27 PM
Anyone want to meet at the St. Jude Showcase of Dogs in Memphis,TN on October 12-14??? It is a weekend and I'll be there and handling dogs all three days! It's been a while since I've seen any of you.

If you can go let me know! PM me and I'll give you my celly. The Showcase of Dogs is a HUUUGE dog show with a TON of vendors, breed specific booths, agility, rally, flyball, SuperDog contest(bring your own dog), Doggie Fun Zone(bring your own dog), an animal communicator, and much more! Will literally take days to look at it all!

Rachel
10-04-2007, 06:15 AM
Although I can't attend, I want to thank you for bringing this event to everyone's attention. It is a big fund raiser for St. Jude's Children's Hospital. My niece's little boy, age 5, is there right now as a patient with a rare form of brain cancer. This hospital has made great strides in the treatment of pediatric cancer and it is a real hope in time of devastating circumstances.

lute
10-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Although I can't attend, I want to thank you for bringing this event to everyone's attention. It is a big fund raiser for St. Jude's Children's Hospital. My niece's little boy, age 5, is there right now as a patient with a rare form of brain cancer. This hospital has made great strides in the treatment of pediatric cancer and it is a real hope in time of devastating circumstances.

I'm sorry for your nieces son. I hear the dog show brings in a lot for the hospitol. Good luck with his treatment and to his mother. She must be going through a whole lot right now.

Danegirl2208
10-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Good Luck Lute! :)

lute
10-08-2007, 03:21 PM
Good Luck Lute! :)
Thanks girlie! It's gonna be tough with not bein in the ring in over a year, a new show site, AND bottle feeding a puppy while I'm at it. :eek: