PDA

View Full Version : O.T.

RachelJ
11-16-2000, 07:27 AM
Lucky, lucky Max. What better childhood could a kid have than one spent with the likes of O.T. This Dog of the Day has earned his title with lots of love, energy, and patience. I whole heartedly endorse him as Dog of the Day. Congratulations all around, O.T., Max (for being a terrific buddy) and to the folks for orchestrating this wonderful mix.

AdoreMyDogs
11-16-2000, 07:43 AM
My 2 favorite breeds, two days in a row...first there was the gorgous shepherd, Samson and now the Berner! Wow! I am in awe at the beauty of O.T.. What a beautiful and sweet boy.

teena
11-16-2000, 07:51 AM
Congrats O.T. What a beautiful boy! Max couldn't ask for a better buddy.

Sudilar
11-16-2000, 09:16 AM
A boy and his dog....Could it get any better than this??? What an adorable combination! Congrats on Dog of the Day. It is well deserved!

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

Smilla
11-16-2000, 09:31 AM
I, personally, am in awe of the infinite patience in O.T.'s eyes!

gini
11-16-2000, 10:17 AM
Max will be an adult one day - perhaps even a father himself. One of his favorite memories will always be of the wonderful times he shared with O.T. I hope you take lots of pictures of the two of them together. What a magnificent Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
11-16-2000, 04:12 PM
What a heavenly match! O.T. is just a picture of patience and love. How lucky for Max to have such a "bud!" Congratulations O.T.!