PDA

View Full Version : Back to work today (after surgery)

Kirsten
09-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Thought I'd let you know that I went finally back to work today after one month of illness. Had my sugery on August 28 and was very much in pain after that, but now I'm finally feeling better and was able to go back to work.

Was a hard day though, the 9 hours seemed to be long and dull, even though there's a lot of work to do after I've been away for so long.

The girls seemed to be very confused this morning, and Lily even cried when I wanted to leave. I'm sure they enjoyed the last weeks, even though they seemed to be worried during the first weeks when I was so very much in pain. What good nurses they were!! Always sweet and loving, and they hardly left my side.

Well, I better go to be now, the alarm clock will ring early in the morning.

It's strange how quickly the weeks after my hospital stay have passed, even though I wasn't able to do much. Can't believe that my surgery is already 4 weeks ago!

Anyway, Pet Talk helped a lot to go through all these things! :)

Kirsten

lvpets2002
09-24-2007, 03:16 PM
:) Just Take It Very Easy for Awhile Kirsten.. So Great you doing good & able to go back to work.. Good Luck

lizbud
09-24-2007, 04:23 PM
It's good to hear that you're feeling so much better now. :)

Felicia's Mom
09-24-2007, 04:32 PM
It is nice that you can go back to work. Take it easy and I'll be thinking of you.

Felicia's Mom
09-24-2007, 04:33 PM
It is nice that you can go back to work. Take it easy and I'll be thinking of you.

Logan
09-24-2007, 05:06 PM
Sweet dreams, Kirsten. :) I hope that every day will be a bit easier for you, from now on.

Logan

Rachel
09-24-2007, 06:31 PM
Oh, Kirsten, I can't tell you how glad I am to hear that you are well enough to return to work. I must say, I was quite worried when you had such a rough time after surgery. Thanks for posting. Don't let them make you over do it at work. You don't need any setbacks.

krazyaboutkatz
09-24-2007, 09:17 PM
Kirsten, I'm glad to hear that you're now feeling a lot better and that you're able to go back to work.:) I'm sure that Luna and Lily will get used to your normal routine again. I know that my furkids would also love it if I stayed home all of the time. Please take care.

dukedogsmom
09-24-2007, 10:15 PM
Aw, I'll bet you hated to leave your kitties. Just don't overdue and work too hard, too soon, ok?

K9karen
09-24-2007, 11:42 PM
Staying home with the critters is the only great thing about being home sick. I'm so relieved you're feeling better! (4 weeks?? :eek: ) Take things slowly and take care of yourself!

Lilith Cherry
09-25-2007, 12:25 AM
Glad to hear you are feeling better, Kirsten! Please take it slowly and carefully though.

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-25-2007, 04:54 AM
That is such great news,Kirsten!!

phesina
09-25-2007, 07:30 PM
So glad to hear that you are well enough now to go back to work!

I want to join in with everyone else saying take it easy as you get back to your regular routine of life. And be sure and do everything that your nurses want you to do!

Pat

anna_66
09-26-2007, 08:26 AM
Kirsten, I'm glad that you are feeling well enough to go back to work. Just take it easy and try not to over work yourself.