PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th Birthday Buster & CoCo!

petslover
09-24-2007, 11:12 AM
Wow, I can't believe my babies are 4 years old now. It is unbelievable how time flies.

These two have brought so much joy & excitement in our house.

Four years ago, Our MaMa dog Muffin gave birth to Buster & CoCo in our own house. Just knowing they were born & have been in our house since the minute they were born is just amazing.

They maybe four years old today, but we still refer to them as our puppies. When I take them to the park or to the store, people go look at the little puppies. LOL.

It was during the night that she started to deliver.The next morning, My mom had told me we had three puppies, but I went to look and there was more than 3. There was our little CoCo. He was sooo tiny and dark that he blended in with his mama. Buster was the first born & CoCo was the Runt of the bunch.

My daddy kept insisting that we would only keep one puppy, but no way did that happen. We kept two of them & gave the other two to close friends. CoCo received his name instantly from when I first saw him. We had a hard time coming up with Buster's name. We were going to name him Max, but that just didn't fit him. so as we were watching America's Funniest Home Videos, a dog named Buster came on tv & we knew that would be his name.

Both of them are really sweet puppies, but Buster has this loving sense of nature to him. My family calls him my dog because he sleeps with me, waits by the door when it is time for me to come home from work, & he follows me everywhere. He wouldn't hurt anything.

On the other hand, CoCo is who we call our little grouch. He is sooo Unique, but so entertaining. He can make you laugh by watching him. Sometimes, he will roll over for a belly rub, but while your rubbing his belly he will growl. LOL.. It is soo funny and cute.

These two pups are a HUGE part of my family's life. We love them so much. We call them our puppies with attitudes. They think their our boss sometimes, but they are so full of love and excitement.

Happy 4th Birthday Buster & CoCo.

Later on today, we will celebrate the birthdays with Food, Presents, & Fun!!

I will post pictures of the celebration in the next few days.

cloverfdx
09-24-2007, 11:24 AM
Happy 4th Birthday kids :D, have a great fun filled day.

countrycowgirl
09-24-2007, 06:00 PM
Happy Birthday CoCo and Buster!!!!!!

I hope you have a extra special day!!

your post was beautiful!! give those 2 cuties some extra lovin from me!!

chocolatepuppy
09-24-2007, 06:43 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COCO AND BUSTER !!! :D

gemini9961
09-24-2007, 07:02 PM
Happy Birthday Buster and CoCo!!!

lute
09-24-2007, 07:44 PM
Happy Birthday Coco And Buster!!!!!

Daisy and Delilah
09-24-2007, 07:55 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COCO AND BUSTER!!! We know you've had a great day of fun. Mom will give you both the greatest birthday you could possibly have!! :D

wolf_Q
09-24-2007, 11:18 PM
Happy Birthday Coco and Buster!! :)

p.s. Is Tiger the dad?

petslover
09-25-2007, 08:20 AM
Yes, Tiger is the daddy!

We have the entire family. Mom, Dad, 2 boys, & of course theres Aunt Ziggy! ;)

We had a great time yesterday. Pictures will come soon.

Daisy and Delilah
09-25-2007, 08:31 AM
Somehow, I never knew Tiger is their Dad. Awwwww!!!! What a cute family :) They live in the best home they could ever have. :)

petslover
09-25-2007, 09:15 AM
aw!

Well, we got a spitting image of Tiger. CoCo has Tiger's full personality. They are two of a kind.

I really don't know where Buster came from. He has outgrown all of his family & doesn't share any personality characteristics.. LOL!

Plus I always get asked is he a Lab puppy? ha!

pitc9
09-25-2007, 09:18 AM
Happy Birthday Coco and Buster!
Can't wait for the pictures!

Ginger's Mom
09-25-2007, 11:32 AM
Happy Birthday Coco and Buster! I am sure you both had a wonderful birthday, and that you shared your joy and fun with the rest of the family. Can't wait for pictures of the boys. :)