PDA

View Full Version : Tobey got out....

Pawsitive Thinking
09-24-2007, 08:13 AM
Dopey hubby was standing at the front door this morning (probably trying to decide which foot to put in front of the other :D ) when little Tobey trotted past him into the front garden :eek:

Not so long ago he would have headed off at great speed with one of us in hot pursuit but not today - he had a sniff around, a quick wee, took one look at the rain and decided he would be much better off following me back indoors to see what was about to appear from the treat drawer (Archie was already in position....) :D

Ginger's Mom
09-24-2007, 08:37 AM
(probably trying to decide which foot to put in front of the other :D )
Okay, this made me spit my morning coffee all over the place. :D
Good boy, Tobey. We know that it is that you have learned great restraint and manners, that is why you went back in the house. It had nothing to do with the rain. ;)

pitc9
09-24-2007, 09:22 AM
Okay, this made me spit my morning coffee all over the place. :D
Good boy, Tobey. We know that it is that you have learned great restraint and manners, that is why you went back in the house. It had nothing to do with the rain. ;)

Same here!! LOL!!

WELOVESPUPPIES
09-24-2007, 09:33 AM
Good Boy Tobey!!

JenBKR
09-24-2007, 09:37 AM
Good boy Tobey, we are so proud of you!

Kfamr
09-24-2007, 09:38 AM
Whew... the title REALLY scared me. :( Glad it had a happy post the follow. :)

cloverfdx
09-24-2007, 10:36 AM
Good boy Tobey, your Mama had me worried for a second there aswell.

Freedom
09-24-2007, 03:39 PM
(Archie was already in position....) :D

In position, or in possesson?? he he. Glad Tobey was a GOOD BOY today and come right back IN! Whew! Treat for mom for having dad put her through this!

crow_noir
09-25-2007, 03:55 AM
Whew! Oh thank goodness!

Reminds me of last week when Koli was leaving with the rest of the pack and the clip on the lead opened just as they got outside onto the porch. ...Thankfully for the fosterer he had opened the car door before getting the dogs and Koli decided she wanted to go for a ride more than a run. My heart was racing so hard through the retelling of what happened, as Koli is one to bolt and not look back.

So glad to hear that Tobey decided that treats were in order. *hugs*

chocolatepuppy
09-25-2007, 05:04 AM
Whew! Good thing for the rain! ;)

Daisy and Delilah
09-25-2007, 08:33 AM
Denise, I have to agree with Joyce and Angie......that was hilarious!! :D

What a scare, Tobey!! Stay inside buddy!!