PDA

View Full Version : 2 new additions to the family!!!

Aspen and Misty
08-02-2002, 06:48 PM
We are getting a camilion tonight! We also got a red eyed tree frog last week. The two of them are going to live together. We have been doing alot of research on them and they make great pets! I thought you gusy migth be exited about it! The cage has a working water fall in it to! It has lags and a whole bunch of (non toxic) plants! We picked her out today nd will be getting her tonight when my sisters boyfriend brings her over! I am so exited!

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-02-2002, 07:08 PM
Man... almost makes ME want to live in THAT cage... :eek:
Sounds cooooool :cool: So the chamelion and frog can live together? How big is the chamelion?

Aspen and Misty
08-02-2002, 08:58 PM
We just got her!!! YIPEE! Yes teh frog and the cmailion can live together and my sister will probly be adding a gecko to there cage when she gets a big enough one. The camilion at the moment is about 3 inches long. She will grow to be pretty big. She is so adorable!

Sam's My Baby
08-02-2002, 09:03 PM
That is so cool! Their cage sounds like paradise! lol! I cant wait to see pix! :)

koxka
08-03-2002, 01:34 PM
Oh,FROGS. Once I tried have one as a pet but I wasn't succesful,so I returned it to the wilde, on a pond.
It's available frog's food at Pet Store here in the States? Here all I could get was crickets!

Pics, Please....:p:p:p

Koxka :cool:

Aspen and Misty
08-03-2002, 03:34 PM
yea we just buy crickets to. Our frog was bought from a pet store. He is adroalbe! Sorry I wont have a scanner till next week to scan some pics.

ChrisH
08-04-2002, 12:57 PM
I am so Envious!! :p :D Can`t wait for the pics:)

NoahsMommy
08-05-2002, 03:18 PM
How neat!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new additions!! I love frogs!

Aspen and Misty
08-05-2002, 04:20 PM
I am terrified of Frogs! When I see one I run the other way. Seriously I run. LOL Well our littel guy stays in his tank downstairs and I stay upstairs far away form it. ::shudders::. We named the camilion Peaches (don't ask :rolleyes: ) and the frog cream. LOL. We got our scanner yesterday but have to hook it up andstuff so I may not have pictures for awile. But they are on there way!

koxka
08-05-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
I am terrified of Frogs! When I see one I run the other way. Seriously I run. LOL Well our littel guy stays in his tank downstairs and I stay upstairs far away form it. ::shudders::. We named the camilion Peaches (don't ask :rolleyes: ) and the frog cream. LOL. We got our scanner yesterday but have to hook it up andstuff so I may not have pictures for awile. But they are on there way!

Opps! :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:??????

Koxka:cool: