PDA

View Full Version : Some stray cats pics *cute*

Hellow
09-23-2007, 09:39 PM
Ok, so heres the story: When we moved to our current location there was 3 Kittens and the mom. Well, one 2 died probably because of starvation. Well now we are feeding the last kitten and the mom our table scraps and some of Reggies food. Anyways on to the pics. Sorry but i have to attach them.

Hellow
09-23-2007, 09:41 PM
And more:

Catty1
09-23-2007, 10:01 PM
Reggie - is your camera hooped? These are all dated April 1, 2005.

I would hope a no-kill shelter could look after this pretty mom and her look-alike baby!

Laura's Babies
09-24-2007, 12:00 AM
Awww! So sweet! I hate hearing one died.... so what happened to the rest of them?

Hellow
09-24-2007, 03:16 PM
Well, i dunno what happened to the rest of them. When I arrived here, there was only three. Then two died, probably because of starvation. I say probably because they just disappeared one day. So, now we feed them our table scraps every night and if there is none then we feed them some or Reggies dog food. We are planning, the next time we go to Wal Mart, to buy an big bag of some cheap cat food to feed them. Hey, at least its better for them than humans and dog food! Also, i dunno why my camera does that. One probable reason is that my dad was spinning in circles on an swing and whacked the pocket in which i was carrying my camera. It busted the screen and also might have messed up the clockwork. It was fine before that though.

KittyGurl
09-24-2007, 03:31 PM
They are so sweet. Do you know how old the kitten is?