PDA

View Full Version : CAAWS THanks YOU for your vote!

Laura's Babies
09-23-2007, 04:51 PM
I recently went to their web sight and they have a YOU TUBE video of who the winners are and them recieving their checks and them thanking those who voted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpCwy8DcVFQ

Scooter's Mom
09-23-2007, 05:12 PM
Thank you, Laura. Thank you for bringing the voting and contest to our attention originally, and thank you for sharing the video today.

I am so pleased that we could help.

Although, perhaps those of us who voted who aren't in Louisiana shouldn't say where we voted from. I think part of the rules were we had to be IN the state... and I would be devastated if CAAWS lost their money due to that technicality.

Congratulations on a job well done, PT!

catmandu
09-23-2007, 07:03 PM
As Long As The Money Goes To Those Poor Starys, The Found Cats And I Are Proud Of The Votes That We Sent In.
Those Poor Creatures Of God Deserve A Break.

moosmom
09-23-2007, 08:08 PM
Laura,

I am so happy that CAAWS won the top prize. I actually started to cry when I watched the video. All those animals are well deserving of such an honor.

Gin
09-24-2007, 01:25 PM
I was overjoyed when CAAWS won the money. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention in the first place.

jennielynn1970
07-16-2008, 03:44 AM
I was just watching this video again. So amazing and wonderful that they won the grand prize!

Do you know if they did anything special with the $50,000.00 or did it go to paying vet bills or general things like that? You know how it sounds like a lot of cash, but it could just be a drop in the bucket for vet bills!

Laura's Babies
07-16-2008, 03:54 AM
I haven't a clue what they did with that money but I am sure it has helped a lot of fur babies.

jennielynn1970
07-16-2008, 05:32 AM
I was just curious, thinking maybe they put on an addition, or something. Figured I'd just ask since curiosity usually gets the best of me, lol.