PDA

View Full Version : Some people make me so mad/upset

Whisk_Luva
09-23-2007, 08:32 AM
So I was flicking through some hamster videos like I do and I found this:

Hamster fight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUTQhMZS13Y&mode=related&search=)

:( :mad:

Some people are so awful, the person deserved to get bitten IMO :mad:

There are so many hamster fight videos on youtube :( :mad:

I wish everyone could just respect animals :mad: :(

GekkeGekko
09-23-2007, 08:39 AM
It upsets me that people still keep hamsters (dwarf and syrian/normal hamsters) together....Give me money for every hamster that I have seen destroyed (yes, there's no other way to call what hamsters do to eachother!)in a pet-shop and I would be rich by now:-(

Hamster shouldn't be kep together people!!!! They don't even like it or want it so why take the risk???

*sigh*

Whisk_Luva
09-23-2007, 08:49 AM
It upsets me that people still keep hamsters (dwarf and syrian/normal hamsters) together....Give me money for every hamster that I have seen destroyed (yes, there's no other way to call what hamsters do to eachother!)in a pet-shop and I would be rich by now:-(

Hamster shouldn't be kep together people!!!! They don't even like it or want it so why take the risk???

*sigh*

I know :(

I bought my boys from a great pet shop who know how to actually look after hamstes :)...

But its a shame that not all pet shops are like that and the big chain pet shops often dont know how to care for the animals properly. :( :mad:

*Sigh*

Genny
09-23-2007, 01:51 PM
I didn't watch the video you sent but just hearing about it upsets me. I don't know how anyone could do that.

I didn't know hamsters (especially males) could be so mean to each other though until a few years back. My little 8 y/o nephew was coming over and he had to bring his pet hamster named Yugioh with him. We had a hamster at the time and his name was Munchkin. Munchkin was 3 years old and had a very hard time getting around. He had gotten very slow over the last few months. My nephews hamster, Yugioh was only around a year old and still very feisty. My nephew didn't know the dangers in this at all and got both hamsters and put them on the couch together. When I walked in the room his hamster Yugioh had his teeth clamped down on Munchkin's back. I ran over immediately and got him off. Munchkin was shocked because he was so old and couldn't do anything about it. I had to explain to my nephew to never do anyhting like that again a and he was really understanding and felt very bad for little Munch. Munchkin was fine though. His back bled some but he healed up and lived close to 8 more months after that. He was a great hamster.

Hellow
09-23-2007, 02:25 PM
I believe i found around 15 videos on You Tube about Hamster fights. I also sent that kid an nasty message....

buttercup132
09-23-2007, 02:49 PM
I also sent that kid an nasty message Why do you seem to think that you swearing and freaking out on people solves the problem? do you really think they care what some kid they don't even know has to say?

It's sad to see that, I never knew people went around doing that. It's just as bad as Pitties, they don't want to fight but they make them. You could even see a big bite on the one's side.:( At least the kid got bit.

Whisk_Luva
09-23-2007, 02:57 PM
Why do you seem to think that you swearing and freaking out on people solves the problem? do you really think they care what some kid they don't even know has to say?

Not trying to gang up on you Reggie but I also dont see what good the messages do, people like that dont listen and nasty messages wont help at all.

It's sad to see that, I never knew people went around doing that. It's just as bad as Pitties, they don't want to fight but they make them. You could even see a big bite on the one's side.:( At least the kid got bit.

Its just horrible :( Yes I noticed that bite too :(

Yep... though the kid didnt seem to care much :rolleyes:

Muddy4paws
09-23-2007, 03:57 PM
have to second that (or thrid?) that sending nasty messages will only encourage the sick individuals. I cant stand it when people do things to animals, Makes me serously wonder how these sick kids are brought up and what they will grow up to be like, I know if I ever acted like that with an animal my mum would seriously kill me.

Hellow
09-23-2007, 07:06 PM
No, not nasty, i just told the kid not to do it again.

Whisk_Luva
09-24-2007, 01:28 AM
No, not nasty, i just told the kid not to do it again.

Reggie, its really not worth wasting your breath, if anything it will make the kids want fight hamsters more becasue it annoys/upsets people... and thats what I imagine sickos like that want to do. (Both people and animals).

I hope the hamsters get a NICE new home :(

KittyGurl
09-25-2007, 03:58 PM
People are so disgusting. Poor hamsters. They should not allow ANY THING that has cruelty to animals. It's wrong! :mad: Only if you can do something about it...

It's illegal to have animal fights, isn't it?

AND THEY DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! They were making them. That is what disgusts me. That jerk :mad:

lute
09-25-2007, 05:42 PM
That is so sad. People are so stupid! Hamsters are not a defficult pet to keep. Why not make their lil lives happy instead of fighting them. *shakes head*

Alysser
09-25-2007, 06:23 PM
The best thing to do is get the video taken down. I am sending Youtube a message.

Message I sent them:
Hello,

I am a avid lover of pets and animals. I have noticed an increasing amount of videos involving hamster fighting. It's so sick and wrong to me that people enjoy watching their animals fight, and just for their own entertainment purposes. So I have a request, can you please delete alot or if not, all these videos that pop up? I know you're very busy managing the site and all but this concerns me alot. It's just going to make more and more people do this.

This one really irked me and brought my attention to the subject:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUTQhMZS13Y&mode=related&search=

Sorry if I sent this to the wrong e-mail account but I couldn't find another address and please reply back!

Thanks,
A concerned animal lover.

Whisk_Luva
09-26-2007, 01:19 AM
Maltese Love: Thanks... I was going to find someway to contact youtube but I have had so much homework... and when I have finished I always seem to forget.... :rolleyes: Lets just hope they get rid of all those hamster fight videos :(

KittyGurl
09-26-2007, 03:53 PM
Wonderful idea Maltese_Love! They should take all videos down of animal abuse/fighting. It's wrong and hopefully, that will get through their thick heads and take those videos down.

moosmom
09-27-2007, 09:25 AM
Nice. I'm sure that %$#@&( kid's parents are real proud.

UGH!!!! :mad: :mad:

Pawsitive Thinking
09-27-2007, 09:45 AM
The best thing to do is get the video taken down. I am sending Youtube a message.

Message I sent them:
Hello,

I am a avid lover of pets and animals. I have noticed an increasing amount of videos involving hamster fighting. It's so sick and wrong to me that people enjoy watching their animals fight, and just for their own entertainment purposes. So I have a request, can you please delete alot or if not, all these videos that pop up? I know you're very busy managing the site and all but this concerns me alot. It's just going to make more and more people do this.

Sorry if I sent this to the wrong e-mail account but I couldn't find another address and please reply back!

Thanks,

That's a great idea - we should all send it to them!

Have they replied

Pawsitive Thinking
09-27-2007, 09:46 AM

Message I sent them:
Hello,

Thanks,

That's a great idea - we should all send it to them!

Have they replied?

KittyGurl
09-27-2007, 03:09 PM
Nice. I'm sure that %$#@&( kid's parents are real proud.

UGH!!!! :mad: :mad:

The thing that really gets me mad is they are fighting their hamsters just so they could be big internet stars! The kids parents probably don't know he did that and they probably don't know its on You Tube.

What a sicko.

Whisk_Luva
09-27-2007, 03:22 PM
I looked on the sickos profile... he is 19 :rolleyes:

KittyGurl
09-27-2007, 03:32 PM
I looked on the sickos profile... he is 19 :rolleyes:

He's 19 and he's fighting hamsters!? Shouldn't he of grown up by then. I guess some children will never learn.

KittyGurl
09-27-2007, 03:38 PM
OMG!!! I found another one and read the comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO7IlFIgZAc&mode=related&search=

Now read this what someone wrote: "Haha!! Awsome. And dont worry everyone hamsters fight sometimes. theres no need to get upset about it. its just the way it is. "

Disgusting! :mad: :mad: I am registering and writing something down to them. What sickos.

Whisk_Luva
09-27-2007, 03:41 PM
OMG!!! I found another one and read the comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO7IlFIgZAc&mode=related&search=

Now read this what someone wrote: "Haha!! Awsome. And dont worry everyone hamsters fight sometimes. theres no need to get upset about it. its just the way it is. "

Disgusting! :mad: :mad: I am registering and writing something down to them. What sickos.

I know there are tons :mad: :(

I saw that one... I watched a bit then couldnt watch the rest :(

buttercup132
09-27-2007, 03:52 PM
I looked on the sickos profile... he is 19 http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/rolleyes.gif
What does that have to do with anything?

Whisk_Luva
09-27-2007, 03:53 PM
What does that have to do with anything?

People are calling him a 'kid'...

Alysser
09-27-2007, 09:29 PM
Sorry no reply, apparently my dad deleted it, I don't even know if he got it. I sent the e-mail with his screen name. I'll re-send it with mine, I'll see if I get a reply. Sorry about that! ;)

RESENT it!

TamanduaGirl
09-30-2007, 02:50 AM
flag them all for graphic violence

Miss Z
09-30-2007, 08:09 AM
Alyssa had the best idea. I will be sending my e-mail of complaint too.

Interesting that in the first vid posted, comments have been disabled. Say's something about the spine-strength of the individual, doesn't it?

In the second vid, I noticed the hamsters' names are Fred and Rose. No doubt, then, that irresponsible breeding is going on here too. And that's most likely why the two were fighting, males should be removed shortly after mating.

We live in a sad, sad world. No wonder there is so much war and conflict when people get pleasure out of watching animals attack each other. :(

KittyGurl
09-30-2007, 11:56 AM
My dad said most murders start off abusing animals so don't be surprised when all of them put videos of them beating children up.