PDA

View Full Version : You know your dog loves you when...

flipgirl
09-21-2007, 08:43 PM
Ok, we've learned how you know you love your dog but how do you know your dog loves you? I'll start...

I know my dog loves me when she knows I'm having trouble sleeping and she lies down right beside me with her back against mine because she knows it comforts me.

I know my dog loves me when every time she walks by, she gives me a kiss.

I know my dog loves me when she comes to me and sits calmly while tolerating what I call my 'affectionate fits" - when I squeeze and hug and kiss her like crazy - because she knows that's just me.

Taz_Zoee
09-21-2007, 09:01 PM
I know my dog loves me because when I am throwing a fit crying she follows me where ever I go and stays right by my side.

DrKym
09-21-2007, 09:06 PM
I know my dogs love me when I sit in pain and they all lie at my feet....then make sure I sleep

lute
09-21-2007, 09:21 PM
I know my Beanie loves me when he follows every command I give him because he wants to please me more than anything.

I know my Gracie loves me when she gets those big ol husky feet to stompin in the crate when she hears me home from work.

I know my Brick loves me when he broke a window just to get to me. (not my favorite thing he's done, but he only wanted to get to me.)

Most of all I know ALL my dogs love me when I get sloppy kisses "just because".

WELOVESPUPPIES
09-22-2007, 07:37 AM
I know my dogs love me ...

when I walk out the door only for a second without them and they do the dance of joy when I walk back in.

when I sit on the floor and two of them are trying to squeeze in my lap.

when I leave the house they are looking out the window, when I arrive home they are looking out the window.

when he tolerates the clothes I put on him(poor Chopper :) )

because I have thumbs and I am the Cookie Jar Queen. :D :D

Kfamr
09-22-2007, 07:41 AM
When I get the slighest bit upset (a deep sigh, sniffle, etc) Kiara comes running to jump on my lap and comfort me.