PDA

View Full Version : Camera people - Can you help me?

Gin
09-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Here's a picture I took of my little goofball Missy. It would have been cute, but the camera misbehaved and did this! Have you ever seen anything like this before?

My camera is a Pentax K-1000 film camera. Does anyone have any ideas as to what went wrong? (I have taken pictures before and since, and all of those came out OK). I'd appreciate any advice anyone could give me.

binka_nugget
09-21-2007, 05:56 PM
Were a lot of your photos like that? If not, it may have just been the film being exposed to light when it shouldn't have been, or just because it was the first or last extra tidbit of useable film. :) I wouldn't be too concerned.

Laura's Babies
09-21-2007, 05:59 PM
Were a lot of your photos like that? If not, it may have just been the film being exposed to light when it shouldn't have been, or just because it was the first or last extra tidbit of useable film

Same thought I had.. I have done this also.

Freedom
09-22-2007, 09:33 AM
Either the last pic on the roll, or something was covering part of the lens. I do this occassionally with my finger. :( It is a straight edge, though, so not likely to be a finger, but maybe something was covering part of the lens? I also don't think it was exposure to sunlight for the same reason -- too straight an edge.

CUTE pic!