PDA

View Full Version : Cleo, the Egyptian Queen!

tatsxxx11
09-21-2007, 10:25 AM
Good morning gorgeous bunnster girl! The first thing I noticed was your spectacular black "eyeliner!":cool: What a stunning, exotic beauty you are Cleo (you do your namesake proud:D) and it's no surprise to learn how handily your captured your Mommy's heart! I just love your attention to detail, your grooming habits and beauty regimen...a girl has to stay on top of things with a boyfriend named Onyx!:D What a beautiful pair you must make! Your Mom sure did hit the jackpot the day she welcomed you home, and Onyx too!

Congratulations on your well earned Pet of the Day props, Cleo! Wear your crown proudly and enjoy a very happy, fun filled day with your proud person and best beau Onyx! Cuddles and kisses to you, sweetheart!:) Hope your Mom will give you and Onyx both an extra yummy bunny treat, for me!

cassiesmom
09-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Lady Cleo, you are stunning. I love it when a bunny is the Pet of the Day. I noticed your eye markings and the stripe on your back. Happy Bunny of the Day to you!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-21-2007, 01:05 PM
Cleo you are indeed a beauty!!!

I bet Queen Cleo would be happy that you share her name and beautiful eyes!!! ;)

What a treat to see you today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

chocolatepuppy
09-21-2007, 08:28 PM
Cleo, you sure are pretty! Those markings around your eyes are just gorgeous. Congratulations on being POTD! :D

one-of-many
09-21-2007, 11:54 PM
What a beautiful bunny you are Cleo! I hope you have many happy years together with your human. :)