PDA

View Full Version : Nelli

LHCamry
09-20-2007, 07:25 AM
Beautiful Nelli.......You are a beautiful baby. I would love to have you.
I see your pretty little tummy. I bet you do love to eat. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to meet you and to read good things about you. Hope you
and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
A Dog Lover :) :) :)

Daisy and Delilah
09-20-2007, 08:00 AM
SQUEALS IN DELIGHT!!!!!!! Okay, we're up off the floor now. What a little doll you are, Nelli!! A real, honest to goodness, baby doll!! You're so precious, we can't stop smiling and awwwwwwwing. Our Mom is saying she may have to get us another Chihuahua for our house :) :) :) We know she's just saying that but we can get excited about it anyway. You have to be the sweetest little girl in the world. We know your family is living in sheer delight to have you in their lives. Please tell Mom to cover you with kisses from Florida today. Congratulations to you and your loving family, sweetheart and we wish you all happiness always!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Pam
09-20-2007, 08:18 AM
We are squealing right along with our good buddies Daisy and Delilah!! I think the noise we are making is causing shock waves up and down the East Coast! :D Nelli you are too precious for words! I would love to give that chubby little belly a tummy rub! :) Bella and Ripley said to tell you that cats really do make good playmates as they live with two just like you do, although they would never attempt a piggyback ride on them! It surely would not be received well at all! :D Congratulations to you sweetie on your very special day! ;)

doxielover959
09-20-2007, 09:52 AM
I screamed when I saw your picture! You are the cutest little thing I have ever seen! I have always wanted a Chihuahua and name it Nelli! Oh my goodness you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable! I love your little chubby tummy! You are a precious little angel and I just want to take your picture out of the computer and hold you! There are no words that can describe how cute you are! I love you Nelli! Happy PUPPY of the Day!!! :) :) :) :) :)
XXXOOO

cassiesmom
09-20-2007, 10:36 AM
Nelli, I'm laughing out loud here! I expected just such a reaction from Daisy and Delilah! You are a tiny, adorable cutie. I wish you a L-O-N-G and very HAPPY life with your family! Just like doxielover959 already said - Happy PUPPY of the Day!

tatsxxx11
09-20-2007, 11:18 AM
LOL! Seems you've stolen a few hearts today, Nelli! And no surprise there because you ARE one the most adorable puppers I've ever laid eyes on!http://67.15.70.205/i/our_smilies/smile.gif Oh, is there anything more precious than a warm, soft, chubby, puppy belly! Beauty, brains and a big, soft puppy belly...THE PUPPY TRIFECTA!!! :D

Happy PUPPY of the Day, beautiful, irresistible Nelli! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage with your people and furry sibs; hope there's lots of hugs, kisses and FOOD on the menu!:p Hugs and kisses to you, cutie pie!http://67.15.70.205/i/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Sevaede
09-20-2007, 12:57 PM
OMG! WHAT A CUTIE PIE! :D Congrats on DOTD you precious girl!

lizbud
09-20-2007, 04:17 PM
Hello Nelli,

What a precious pup you are sweetie. You have beauty,brains and a
healthy appetite, what more could anyone want. :D Big congratulations
on being our delightful DOG OF THE DAY :) Sending tiny hugs & kisses
out to you sweet Nelli. :)

Coondoglover
09-20-2007, 08:59 PM
Hi, Nelli! You are an adorable puppy-girl! Enjoy your special day and I hope every day is special in your life. Sounds like you have a happy and loving home. Congrats on DOTD! :D

K9karen
09-20-2007, 11:12 PM
Kisses on that widdle big belly, you sweet, precious pumpkin! Add me to the list of folks who are madly in love with you, Nelli.