PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Christmas/Holiday Card Swap... I got some cards!! YAY!!

Pages : [1] 2

Husky_mom
09-19-2007, 03:46 PM
This was posted a year ago and I wanted to keep it as is.... only some minor changes here and there about the dates but still same as our dear Corinna had set last year when she sadly passed, but left us with the love and friendship she expressed to us.......so this year I want to honor her and continue to spread the joy of doing this card swap on her behalf....

Ok I will do the swap . It's great fun. but a few of the rules .

1.- you must have been a Pet talker for at least 3 months as of today. (and I´ll be checking on that one, not only time here but behavior towards others)

2.- If under 16 you must have parents permission (please have parent PM Karen for her phone # ) she has to ok it before you can be added to the list.

3.- you MUSTmail to ALL on the list.( so if you are unsure please don´t sign up, it´s frustrating for people to be counting on you to commit and do your part as they did)

Deadline for info Oct 19 (so it´s a FULL MONTH to make your mind and send me your info. I´ll send the list within a few days after deadline.

There are ways to save and not spend the zillion bucks, you can buy, print or handmake cards... they don´t need to be all that fancy it´s the intention that counts.... just consider swappers from overseas and internationals (like me ;)) in which case you might spend a little extra in postage....

last year I think postage for U.S and Canada was .39 cents and to Mexico was .63 (I think :p)... not sure about overseas... (Belgium, Australia, France, Italy, Germany, etc.)

The info you need to send me is
Real Name
Address
Email (for list to be delivered to)
Pet talk name
Pet names if you want them added

you can send them to ptcards@gmail (obviously add .com) and I'll put you on the list . I'll up date the list every couple of days.

This is a fun thing so lets keep it that way and every one follow through on it. Oh yeah and you should have them mailed out before christmas, also considering that internationals and overseas might take a whilke longer to arrive :rolleyes: so might wanna send those with more time ahead....

any concerns or doubts just let me know, I´m here to help

come on and join this years Card Swap!!.... It´ll be fun!!

Husky_mom
09-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Card Swap List:

Husky_mom :p
Karen
lvpets2002
Captain
Freedom
Pembroke_Corgi
Felicias_mom
K9karen
Catty1
Barbara

krazyaboutkatz
phesina
maya & inkas mom
dorothy39
crittercrazy
cyber-sibes
felix
nobas mom
anna_66
robilee

dukedogsmom
cassiesmom
reachoutrescue
edwinas secretary
sparks19
Richard
jazzcat
killearn kitties
kittycats_delight
ilovemyabbygirl

jenn_librarian
cincy´s mom
kohala

Corrections made so far:

critter crazy´s zip code: add 04 to the number already given and it´s State not Sate.

please add Maya & Inka´s furbabies names: Maya, Inka, Zazou & Snoopy

anna_66´s zip code: please add a 3 right in the middle of the numbers given, thanks

please note: the country must be the last line in the envelope label for it to get deivered correctly to foreigners

check your email for added participants, corrections and side notes, thanks

Late joiners
karlyb
cataholic

lvpets2002
09-19-2007, 03:51 PM
:) Count Me In = I have already bought all of my Christmas Cards..

Karen
09-19-2007, 04:08 PM
Me, too! I'll PM my info!

lvpets2002
09-19-2007, 04:29 PM
:) Hey I just PM.. I still have all my past addressess from the last two years = unless there are new PT'rs..

Felicia's Mom
09-19-2007, 05:21 PM
I have just sent my PM.

dukedogsmom
09-19-2007, 11:39 PM
Looking forward to it this year. Going to see how silly I can get Dasher and Doogie to act.

krazyaboutkatz
09-20-2007, 12:45 AM
I'm in. I'll be pm'ing you my info very soon.:)

Sevaede
09-20-2007, 01:31 AM
I might be signing up at a later date! Thanks for reminding me! :D

kittycats_delight
09-20-2007, 05:58 AM
I would love to do it Isabel but will have to check on postage first. I know last years list was fairly large in numbers and if it is too expenisive I won't be able to do it. I will be sending off a postcard in a few days so will know the cost then as it is going to the U.S. So I will let you know for sure.

Barbara
09-20-2007, 06:03 AM
Sent you a PM :)

Pembroke_Corgi
09-20-2007, 10:26 AM
I am going to send you an email! This was so much fun last year! :D

Husky_mom
09-20-2007, 03:26 PM
list updated..... come on..... you know you want to....... ;)

phesina
09-20-2007, 06:56 PM
Me too! PM to follow. from PM! (my initials)

CathyBogart
09-20-2007, 10:30 PM
I'm a little confused...why is this swap going ahead when I was asked to wait on mine until the gift swap was all resolved?

DrKym
09-20-2007, 10:33 PM
I think because of my health issues my swapper wont get hers till thursday.........would love to be a part of this one but will decline as who knows I may be dead! LOL

again I send my apologies and I hope that this swap goes without a hitch! :D

Karen
09-20-2007, 10:46 PM
I'm a little confused...why is this swap going ahead when I was asked to wait on mine until the gift swap was all resolved?

Oh - the Christmas Card swap needs a whole lot of lead time, that's all, as people need to make or buy and mail cards to lots of people, not just one!

Catty1
09-20-2007, 11:03 PM
Kym - don't you DARE be dead by then, or I will KILL you! :D

HUGS!

K9karen
09-20-2007, 11:28 PM

HUGS!

:eek: :eek: Holy Crap, Kym.......not a ha ha thought.

Let's see, 2 + months to get a decent pic of Logan minus her butt! :p :D

DrKym
09-20-2007, 11:29 PM

HUGS!

Well then will print that out and take to Drs tomorrow!

Sheeeeeeeeesh! just felt bad I cant enjoy this one too! LOL trying not to be dead ever.............................Frankenstein comes to mind....................

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-21-2007, 10:12 AM
It was so much fun last year ; some days I got 5 cards in 1 go.
I know it will be difficult for me this year, but I don't want to miss all the fun, so, COUNT ME IN !!!

Dorothy39
09-21-2007, 11:06 AM
list updated..... come on..... you know you want to....... ;)

:D No sense in scrolling along~ You do still have me on last years list, right? :cool:

I consider this Christmas Card Swap a gift to myself, and, oh,

Dr.Goodnow, you'd better not sign off this Planet!!!!! ;)

Husky_mom
09-21-2007, 01:15 PM

I´m sorry you might feel you got a wait card and I didn´t, but I think Karen just answered what I was gonna reply anyway...... I still am up for the tourist swap...... I don´t think one more gift would be too much to add for anyone joining both swaps.....IMO

whenever you plan on it, I´m in.....for sure......

Dorothy: I assumed you were joining so I added you..... was I right? ;)

Dorothy39
09-21-2007, 02:07 PM
Dorothy: I assumed you were joining so I added you..... was I right? ;)

Yes, you were right.

critter crazy
09-21-2007, 02:11 PM
Count me in!!!!!

And kym, like every one else said....dont you dare leave us!!

lvpets2002
09-21-2007, 02:22 PM
:) Karen can we send to Corinna's Family this year also.. You know we all Loved her so & so Miss Her Dearly.. I still have the address..

cyber-sibes
09-21-2007, 02:50 PM
I loved this last year, so count me in!
Sent our *new address* to you.

Husky_mom
09-25-2007, 02:53 PM
updated!!...... glad you join us again.........

still got time for signing up.........come back when you are ready ;)

Husky_mom
10-01-2007, 07:06 PM
22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30.......... nine days have gone by already........ come on..... sign up........

you still have time though........ besides a gently bump ;)

Husky_mom
10-04-2007, 11:30 AM
another one from me...... :rolleyes:

I have to announce I came up with a very cute IMO card design..... totally made from scratch by myself...... I don´t wanna say more but it was fun to do besides being very special.......

I do hope you like it......

now I just need to be sure how many more to make.....;)......can´t wait!! :D

Felix
10-07-2007, 07:02 AM
Count me in...I really enjoyed doing this :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-07-2007, 09:11 AM
:eek: ONLY 16 entries so far?? :eek: :(
Hey fellow Pettalkers, I wanna get tons of cards again; got that?!!

oops, me silly goose ;) :D

lvpets2002
10-07-2007, 05:31 PM
:eek: ONLY 16 entries so far?? :eek: :(
Hey fellow Pettalkers, I wanna get tons of cards again; got that?!!

oops, me silly goose ;) :D

:rolleyes: Thats what I thought only 16 entries.. Can we jingle jingle some bells here.. Come all lets share some Christmas Greeting.. We still have time.. Maybe all is still thinging about it.. :)

critter crazy
10-07-2007, 05:44 PM
Come on People!! This was so much fun Last year!!

Catty1
10-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Am I on the list, or did I miss it? cause I want to participate! :)

jazzcat
10-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Am I on the list, or did I miss it? cause I want to participate! :)
Catty I see your name on the list in green in Post #2.

I'm thinking about joining. I didn't do it last year but I did the two years before and it was always fun. If the number of people on the list doesn't get too big I may do it.

dukedogsmom
10-07-2007, 09:06 PM
I've got a great idea for a picture. Going to make it soon so I can go ahead and make my cards.

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-08-2007, 04:07 AM
I've got a great idea for a picture. Going to make it soon so I can go ahead and make my cards.

My card is is made allready!! Want to know what's on it??? Join the list, haha :)

Husky_mom
10-08-2007, 12:18 PM
updated with another subscriber!! YAY!!.......

come on people..... or you will miss out the fun.....

still have two full weeks to make up your mind...... ;)

anna_66
10-11-2007, 09:02 AM
I've been meaning to tell you I want to join but keep forgetting. I'll get an email to you asap:)

dukedogsmom
10-11-2007, 09:39 AM
I'm getting excited! Going to take the Christmas photo next week so I can start making the cards. It's gonna be cute!

Husky_mom
10-11-2007, 11:13 AM
updated!!..... yay!! numbers are increasing.....

one more week until deadline to sign up..... ;)

Husky_mom
10-12-2007, 03:36 PM
updated.....;)

lay it on the pillow this weekend....... let us know what you come up with.... :D

wolf_Q
10-12-2007, 10:31 PM
I'm thinking about joining, but I've been waiting to see how many people are on the list. I always end up adding quite a few others that aren't on the list too so I'm not sure if I can afford it if the list is going to be large. I'll keep watching this thread. ;)

RICHARD
10-13-2007, 10:22 PM
I didn't know if I was going to do it this year.

I went shopping for essentials and saw some cards and said to myself, "These are perfect PT cards....."

That and my mail goes to my mom's house. SHE LOVES THE CARDS because I put them out in her frontroom.

DO NOT GET MY MOM UPSET!

---------------

I'll send you my info in the A.M.! :D

------------

BIGGER LOL.....I am gonna start on my cards tonite! :D

Hellow
10-13-2007, 11:19 PM
Bump

Reachoutrescue
10-13-2007, 11:35 PM
COUNT ME IN!!! I'll PM my info.

Dorothy39
10-15-2007, 06:56 PM
I didn't know if I was going to do it this year.

I went shopping for essentials and saw some cards and said to myself, "These are perfect PT cards....."

That and my mail goes to my mom's house. SHE LOVES THE CARDS because I put them out in her frontroom.

DO NOT GET MY MOM UPSET!

---------------

I'll send you my info in the A.M.! :D

------------

BIGGER LOL.....I am gonna start on my cards tonite! :D

Hey, (whisper, whisper)That's Pet Talk Christmas Spirit Folks!!!!! What else can I say,? I'm updating my list......... ;)

cassiesmom
10-15-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm in. I e-mailed and PM'd my info.

Kfamr
10-15-2007, 09:34 PM
I'm thinking about joining, but I've been waiting to see how many people are on the list. I always end up adding quite a few others that aren't on the list too so I'm not sure if I can afford it if the list is going to be large. I'll keep watching this thread. ;)

I'm doing the same, Amy. I'm hoping I'll be able to participate, it'll be my first year in a while if I don't. I just don't know if I'll be able to afford it.

Scooter's Mom
10-15-2007, 10:09 PM
I was thinking about joining. Sent a PM a couple of days ago. I have a limited budget, so needed to know how many were on the list before I could give a definate answer.

:(
I would love to join, but don't think I'll have funds for Int'l postage. I know there aren't many, but it's been a really rough year (medical expenses).

Ya'll have a great card swap. Hope you all get some terrific cards from the PT crew.

Husky_mom
10-17-2007, 12:17 PM
updated!!....... thanks for joining....... you still have this week to plan and adjust budgets.......I´ll be waiting for your info ;)

remember you do not have to get expensive/fancy cards..... you can make them yourself besides letting your crafty side blossom you´ll make some very special one of a kind cards........

if anyone wonders there are about 6 internationals the rest are from USA, so you can make your maths on postage......;)

cyber-sibes
10-19-2007, 10:32 AM
Anyone else? It's deadline day!
Amy? Kay? C'mon, ya know ya wanna!

You can always send postcards - (stamps are only .26 ea.!) & just as much fun!

Husky_mom
10-19-2007, 10:54 AM
in my case and the internationals I stated a post before, ALL of our cards are international...... so, come on!! only 6 a bit more on postage for you guys in the states.......sign up!!....

with me, postcard or letter or card or whatever is same postage as long it is within some weight limit.... so for example if a card is 50grms it costs "x" adn if it´s a postcard with same weight it costs the same so it´s cheaper to me to send cards or small packages as they cost the same as a postcard.......

come on it´s really not that much..... besides being today deadline I might as well take all weekend to accept entries as I don´t have a comp those days so until monday to catch up....which means a bit more days for all of you to make up your minds.....

oh and by the way udpated list ;)

Kfamr
10-19-2007, 12:38 PM
I'm going to wait until the very last minute. I really can't afford much of anything lately, so I really have to be careful. I'm trying to save up for a new camera since mine broke. :(

Husky_mom
10-19-2007, 01:22 PM
oohhh...... how sad..... how did it break?.... sucha bummer when it happens.....

I´m saving also for a new cam.... I want a S3 but the S5 is almost same price and the Rebel is just 200 more so I´m soooo undecided..... besides i want the SD1000 you posted about too :p ...... I´m helpless.... :rolleyes:

take your time....

to all others wondering if they´ll sign up or not, here´s a few insight to consider and making it a 30 dlls or less expense.....

this is what I spent last year so i have a few things for this ears ones

envelopes: (box of 100) about 7 dlls
paper: (a bit thicker paper called opaline) if bought separately you´ll need about 15 sheets at .10 (converted from pesos to dlls, as I bought them here) so 1.50 dlls (you´ll be making 4 cards out of each sheet)
postage: about .50 average as US ones are .39 and internationals are about .63 (I think) so about 13dlls
the other thing you´ll need is just toprint the sheets onyour computer with a pic you have on it, or a pic you want to be on it and add whatever text, pics or anything you want and voilá, soooo zero dlls...... besides it´s not THAT much ink usage, and you can add anything else with a pen or marker or fingerpaint or whatever you have handy.....

so with these you´ll be spending about 22dlls for ALL cards...... you´ll also have to consider postcards are a bit cheaper on postage so you can also do that......

you can have your pets pic displayed at the front, then just cut out and write anything you´ll like to say......if anyone wants a template I can send you over one in which case you´ll only need to change images and text ;) just let me know I´ll be happy to help (just one thing the template I made is in Corel)

jazzcat
10-19-2007, 01:38 PM
So you are extending the deadline to Monday? I'm still trying to decide.

Husky_mom
10-19-2007, 01:54 PM
So you are extending the deadline to Monday? I'm still trying to decide.

well........ yeah...... I mean I have no comp access all weekend so if you sign up those days you´ll still be added ;) su I´ll update on monday once I log in

Husky_mom
10-22-2007, 01:45 PM
ok..... seems we are done here.... I just need to hear from 3-4 more people that were on backup to see if they decide to sign up officially or not.... otherwise check post number 2 for total of participants......

this is fun now I´ll just arrange the mailing addresses I still have pending to add and I´ll be sending the list this week (just waiting for the optional pending signers)

now the deadline for sneding them over is whenever you like just before the holidays as pòst offices often get swamped..... many opt to send before thanksgiving..... just consider internationals and overseas might take longer in transit.... and please please let us know if anything comes your way I´m here to help you out...

now let´s start the writting hehe ;)

Kfamr
10-22-2007, 10:03 PM
I was really thinking about it and wanted to do it, but I am going to pass this year.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-22-2007, 10:46 PM
If it's still open, I would like to sign up. =]

Catty1
10-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Garage sales, second hand stores...might have all kinds of things cheap that can be glued onto regular paper to 'make' a card.

I'll start scrounging...

Husky_mom
10-23-2007, 10:48 AM
Kay, so sorry you can´t join us this year, but we´ll be waiting you for next one ok?.... btw looooove the calendars!! awesome job!! as always

If it's still open, I would like to sign up. =]

I sure can squeeze you in I just need you to send me your info no later than today so I can update and send the list to everyone signed up....;)

to eveyone else: the list is closed now, just in case ilovemyabbygirl send me her info she´ll be the last one to add..... if anyone hears from me today is because I miss something, if not be ready to receive your list either tpoday or tomorrow.....

thansk again for making this possible and now let´s the fun begin!!

kittycats_delight
10-23-2007, 10:50 AM
Isabel did you get my PM? I sent it yesterday. Let me know please. Thanks

Michelle

Oh good I see now you got it. I just send the info I sent to you in PM to the email address you provided.

Thanks for doing this Isabel. I am really looking forward to it. :)

Michelle

Husky_mom
10-24-2007, 10:53 AM
sure I got your PM.... and yes you were added..... thank you for joining

now it´s officially set and total of partiipants updated.... sorry I didn´t mailed any lists yet :rolleyes: , but will do TODAY......cross my heart......I´ll just omit the last part...LOL

Please check unwanted email in case my mail goes there....if you don´t receive it let me know......

Husky_mom
10-24-2007, 04:01 PM
list sent as of right now!! LOL......

jazzcat
10-24-2007, 04:32 PM
I just got the list. Thanks!

Quick question - how early would you recommend I send your card Husky Mom? I want to make sure you get it in time.

Husky_mom
10-24-2007, 04:40 PM
I just got the list. Thanks!

Quick question - how early would you recommend I send your card Husky Mom? I want to make sure you get it in time.

hmm...... how about tomorrow...... LOL just kidding....... whenever you want should be fine...... it usually takes 3-4 weeks for regular mail, but with the holiday ruch it may take longer depending on how many people int he world decide to mail something.......

last year there was an issue with our postal service where some "mailmans" stole letters and packages in search for gifts and money :rolleyes: ........ also last year I received a card in april (if i recall correctly) and it was sent on november 30... go figure :rolleyes: eitherway it was an overseas one....

NOTE TO ALL: I sent a second email with a correction os someones zip code

krazyaboutkatz
10-25-2007, 12:35 AM
I received the list and the zipcode correction. Thanks.:)

Isabel, Did you ever receive the Christmas card that I sent you last year? I feel so bad if you didn't. Maybe I'll mail yours sometime this month so you'll be sure to get it in time.;)

jennielynn1970
10-25-2007, 08:33 AM
I was waiting to see how many would be on it, to see if it would be doable, and just saw it was closed! :eek: :( Is there any way to get on it yet??? I had forgotten to look back here these past weeks. Times been a flyin! If not, no hard feelings!

Thanks! Jenn

Husky_mom
10-25-2007, 10:19 AM
I was waiting to see how many would be on it, to see if it would be doable, and just saw it was closed! :eek: :( Is there any way to get on it yet??? I had forgotten to look back here these past weeks. Times been a flyin! If not, no hard feelings!

Thanks! Jenn

not a problem for me..... lets just see if anyone has a concern about it... I don´t want to step on their toes by keep adding people at my will, but I´m pretty sure there will be no problem in adding you.....

if anyone has a concern about adding another person please PM me (that way it stays private) and I´ll let her know.... if no one has a problem I´ll add her and send the info......

cassiesmom
10-25-2007, 12:58 PM
Husky Mom, I'm good with having more people added. I'll keep an eye on e-mail to be sure I have the most up to date information.

I looked on the United States Postal Service Web site yesterday. U.S. postage this year is 69 cents for a regular size envelope (up to one ounce) from the U.S. to Mexico and Canada and 90 cents to Europe and Australia. I need to visit the stationery store!

kittycats_delight
10-25-2007, 02:31 PM
I don't mind at all adding someone else. I have been working away today with the different designs. (I'm making mine) And have about 10 different ones so one more isn't a problem for me at all. :)

cyber-sibes
10-25-2007, 03:46 PM
I'm still in the "thinking" phase.... what's one or two more? ;)

Husky_mom
10-25-2007, 03:55 PM
I already have mine semi done LOL..... I made them myself... so it´s no problem for me to add more.....

it´s been fun making them..... I still have a few thing to get done, but overall there are two choices....... hint hint........ as in my two girls.... balck or tan.... haha........ ok I can´t hold it, so I´ll shut it before I spill it.... I want it to be a surprise ;)

Husky_mom
10-25-2007, 04:30 PM
as a suggestion I´ll also be adding info correction on post #2 as some emails might get deleted by mistake...... so I´ll add any correction made in that same post.....

thanks again

Dorothy39
10-25-2007, 05:01 PM
I say, the more the "Merrier" Jenn ~

, Isabel, you're doing such good job making sure everyone gets this list in time. I just can't wait to see your Christmas Cards!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

I'll keep my eyes opened for any further updates!!!

wolf_Q
10-25-2007, 05:26 PM
Sorry, I just didn't know if I could afford doing the whole list this year. However I am still going to be making and sending out cards. If anyone would like to swap christmas cards with me, send me a pm. :)

sparks19
10-25-2007, 10:20 PM
I didn't get the list yet.... I know I forgot to send you my email address before. but just a reminder that I still need the list :D

Husky_mom
10-26-2007, 10:18 AM
I didn't get the list yet.... I know I forgot to send you my email address before. but just a reminder that I still need the list :D

sent!!.... I hope if comes through this time...:)

kittycats_delight
10-26-2007, 01:24 PM
Sorry, I just didn't know if I could afford doing the whole list this year. However I am still going to be making and sending out cards. If anyone would like to swap christmas cards with me, send me a pm. :)

Amy PM me your address. I will PM mine as soon as I finish replying here.

Also my bad but I forgot to put hubby's name with mine in the info. So if you want to add hubby to the card his name is Guido. You can still just address it to me as his last name is different than mine and I would prefer not to post it but will PM it if someone wants it.

Michelle

Husky_mom
10-26-2007, 03:19 PM
ok people...... here it goes.........

several people have been added since the deadline.... and I know I must stick to the rules, but I´ll make this one exception....

I´ll be accepting entries this weekend ONLY.... so for anyone that is still "thinking" of joining here´s your LAST opportunity....... and I say last because time is getting ahead and some folks bought their cards and might be sort of an issue trying to find another one (if using same card for everyone)

I don´t wanna be rude but if i keep adding people then the pones that joined might think "I joined because there were so and so people and now there are just so many"...... so to avoid this I´ll be accepting entries THIS WEEKEND ONLY...... so if by monday I receive any more sadly I´m going to have to leave you out........

I would gladly add everyone but I have to think for thos ethat did join on time and within deadline and that have considered all the cards they need and bought everything already.....

please understand..... and thank you all

dukedogsmom
10-26-2007, 07:20 PM
Taking my pics this weekend. Woo hoo! Can't wait to see how they turn out.

cassiesmom
10-29-2007, 11:33 AM
husky mom, did you see in the poll thread that kohala pm'd information --- I'm just trying to keep ahead of additions so I don't miss anybody!

Husky_mom
10-31-2007, 04:10 PM
sure, I saw that.... thanks........ she sent the info and now this very sec I´ll be sending another email to everyone to let them know of the additions adn corrections made so far....

thanks for keeping an eye for me, really appreciate that ;)

anna_66
11-01-2007, 08:02 AM
Thanks for all your hard work Isabel. I got your email with the update:)

kohala
11-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Isabel, thanks so much for carrying on the tradition! This is one of the best parts of Christmas for me every year I've done it - I'll pm my email in case I forgot when I sent my address.
If you do this next year and need a secretary I'll gladly volunteer!
My best loved cousin was also a "Corinne", so it means that much more!

dukedogsmom
11-03-2007, 02:20 PM
I haven't properly thanked you, as well. I did it for one year and was chicken to volunteer again. We really appreciate it! I just got done taking my pics and I want to put them up so badly! They came out great. I'm very proud of my two critters. I can't wait to start working on the cards now.

karlyb
11-03-2007, 11:24 PM
I hate to ask, but here goes anyway! My computer has been down for months and I just got back online today. I thought I had plenty of time left for the card exchange but guess I missed it already. Anyway, I'd like to send out cards, even if I'm not officially on the list. If that is okay, husky mom, could you email the list to me at [email protected]. If not possible, I'll understand and try to get more organzied next year.

jazzcat
11-04-2007, 10:01 AM
karlyb - I'll be happy to add you to my list if you'll send me your address. Just let me know if you get the full list or need me to send you my address.

Felix
11-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Thanks Isabel for all the work you put into organizing the swap this year.Great job! :)

Cataholic
11-06-2007, 12:46 PM
I am totally bummed that I missed this. I see that the date of the OP was in September, and am stunned that I never once saw it. :(

Will someone please email me the list? I don't care too much (well, a little bit, as it is so fun) that I don't get the million of cards, but, I would like to send them out.

lvpets2002
11-06-2007, 12:48 PM
;) Yes please could I get a new updated list of the new additions & changes done.. ;)

Husky_mom
11-06-2007, 04:00 PM
lvpets2002: I actually sent a second email with additions and corrections.... please let me know if everyone has that, if not, I should send it right away.......I´ll send you another one right now :)

also for people interested in having the list : I would like the list bearers to let me know if there is a problem with them having the list, some pters like Karlyb and Cataholic want the list even if they don´t get one card in return, as they are not "officially" on the list, but still would like to send some cards over, if anyone feels to send back to them let me know and I´ll provide the address....

no one in the "official" list is expected to send but if anyone wishes they may do so, but please let me know and I will make the arrangements

Cataholic: please PM me your email or email me your info so I work from there and send the infos both ways around :)

cyber-sibes
11-06-2007, 04:29 PM
Isabelle, sent you a PM. Thanks again or coordinating the exchange this year!

jazzcat
11-06-2007, 04:30 PM
Isabel - if you are going to handle this too then I would like the address of anyone who comes in late and asks for the list so I can send them a card in return, like Cataholic and karlyb. It might get crazy for you so if it's easier I can just PM them for the info, just let me know which is best.

It's fine with me if you give the list to them.

Thanks for handling all this for us! :)

kittycats_delight
11-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Isabel - if you are going to handle this too then I would like the address of anyone who comes in late and asks for the list so I can send them a card in return, like Cataholic and karlyb. It might get crazy for you so if it's easier I can just PM them for the info, just let me know which is best.

This goes for me too.

lvpets2002
11-06-2007, 04:45 PM
;) Many Many Thanks Isabel for your hard work on this.. Yes I got my E-Mail..

Husky_mom
11-06-2007, 05:06 PM

it may sound crazy but as I have sent everyone already with the list I´m just waiting to see if everyone has it if not then I´ll send it again, no problem....

and as for late joiners, I just need their info so I can send it to the ones that are ok..... but you can do it by PM´s.... no problem there either.... ;)

thanks for offerign the help...

Dorothy39
11-06-2007, 08:30 PM
Isabel, you're doing such a wonderful job organizing this year's Christmas Card Swap!!!!!!!

I've received the addresses that you have sent out ~ Thank-You so much~ ;)

I'm fine with sending a card to any "late joiners"~ I have karlyb and Cataholic's address from last years list. I've added them to this years list~

jazzcat
11-06-2007, 10:20 PM
and as for late joiners, I just need their info so I can send it to the ones that are ok..... but you can do it by PM´s.... no problem there either.... ;)

I'll just wait to hear from you on the addresses of any late joiners or anyone who just wants to send cards even if they aren't officially on the list.

Don't know if I told you but I did get your last updated list - thanks!

krazyaboutkatz
11-07-2007, 12:08 AM
Isabel, I got the updated list and I also don't mind sending cards to any late joiners. Please send me their address information when you get it. Thanks again for coordinating this Christmas card swap this year.:) I'll pm you too so you'll be sure to read this.;)

I also wanted to add that in the past the deadline was usually sometime in Nov. so this may also be the reason why some people who wanted to join are just now seeing this thread.;)

Cataholic
11-07-2007, 08:44 AM
I am so sorry if I am complicating things. I have always done the list, and I cannot, and do not, have any excuses for missing it.

I will pm HM my information. I haven't moved in 7 years, so, if anyone WANTS to ( I don't expect it) send me a card in return, the address is the same. I have never kept 'score' of who sends/doesn't send, and don't intend to this year- so, do NOT feel obligated. This is totally my fault. :(

Husky_mom
11-07-2007, 10:54 AM
no problem at all.... I´ll be forwarding the addresses later on today ;)

don´t worry.....be happy..... (sorry about that last part :p)

Husky_mom
11-07-2007, 01:58 PM
check anna_66´s zip code missing number....... listed on post #2...;)

please everyone else check your info and let me know if anything is missing or misspelled.... thanks

jennielynn1970
11-17-2007, 01:16 AM
This goes for me too.

ditto here as well.

BTW... when is everyone starting to mail theirs out?? I've got all my cards, stamps and things, just wondering when is too early, lol! Gosh I'm excited to do this! Should be really fun!

krazyaboutkatz
11-17-2007, 01:29 AM
ditto here as well.

BTW... when is everyone starting to mail theirs out?? I've got all my cards, stamps and things, just wondering when is too early, lol! Gosh I'm excited to do this! Should be really fun!
I usually start doing some of them during the Thanksgiving holidays since I get 4 days off. Then I start mailing them on the following Monday. I try to mail the air mail ones first and then the ones on the East Coast next. For some reason the cards mailed to Husky_mom either took a very long time to get to her or she never recieved them.:( I sure hope that she'll get all of them this year. I also have all of my cards and I bought some very cute Christmas stamps today too. I'm still working on the picture of my furkids that I'll be putting inside of each card though. I always have a lot of fun doing this and I'm sure that you will too.:)

jennielynn1970
11-17-2007, 01:32 AM
Does everyone include pics of their pets? Just wondering....

krazyaboutkatz
11-17-2007, 01:40 AM
No, it's not a requirement but I always try to do it.:) I enjoy making a new picture with all of them in it every year and over the years the number of my furkids kept growing but this year it's remained stable but I'm also including my RB Pepper in the picture too.:) I use photoshop or else there'd be no way that I could get all 6 furkids in one picture.;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-17-2007, 06:38 AM
All my cards are ready to be send!! I'd love to post them now, but I don't want to be to early either.
So PLEASE from what day on may we post the cards? Remember that I am posting from overseas!

anna_66
11-17-2007, 06:41 AM
I always do because I LOVE when I get pictures of other peoples furkids:)

Freedom
11-17-2007, 09:03 AM
Hi Everyone --

I'll say it again, I am SO excited this being my first year in the card swap! My cards have been done, stamped and on hold for about a week already he hee! I plan to mail them out next Friday. All except Isabel's; reading how much difficulty she has with mail, hers went out the day I finished it!

(I haven't even THOUGHT about the cards I normally send out! :rolleyes: )

Isabel, I got all the lists, and PM'd the late comers so they are on my list too. Thanks so much for handling all the work for this.

I did include pet photos; and for those of you who have been helping me for the past 6 months since I bought it, I DID IT MYSELF IN PHOTOSHOP! WA HOO!!!! A first!

Sandie

Husky_mom
11-17-2007, 03:41 PM
I´m actually half way there...... half of them are dome and sealed ;) the other half..... well is just sitting there as I ran out of something I need hehe....(forgot where I placed the rest of it :rolleyes: )

I will be sending them over around last week November first of Dec.....

I still need to label last 8-10 envelopes...

as for pics.... I´ll manage some thing, hope you like it....

and thank you guys for worrying about my cards you are soooo sweet!!!.... I´d love to get them, but even if I don´t I love doing this!!!....thank you guys!!! :D

cyber-sibes
11-17-2007, 04:33 PM
I like getting pictures too, but just getting the cards is cool!
Put mine together last night.... Now I have to sign & address- hope to get them out by turkey day weekend. :)

kohala
11-19-2007, 01:03 AM
I hope to get mine out this weekend - I want to get a good pic of Spencer (now that I finally broke down and bought a digital camera! :rolleyes: )
I have been working a lot of overtime the past several months and still am, so I may be a little later than this weekend.
I will definitely send pics and a note to all!
I love doing this - perhaps I will convince Spencer to "shed" a little fur in the card like Grasshopper did one year :D !
Well, looks like I need more computer time - I tried and failed at submitting a pic of Mr. Meow - I'll learn eventually!

dukedogsmom
11-19-2007, 07:21 AM
Has anyone possibly written down all the corrections in one place? I don't want to mess up anything. I'm starting to work on the cards now. If they have, can you pm me, please?

cyber-sibes
11-20-2007, 09:28 AM
I made out all the card addresses just as they are on our list - and mailed the international cards yesterday.

The postman pointed out to me that you must place the NAME OF THE COUNTRY AS THE LAST ITEM of the address of any card going outside the U.S. to get it there. Otherwise, he said the machines will read numbers as a zip code & it will get sent somewhere in the US. Maybe that's why some of the cards never made it last year?

I just re-wrote the country names at the bottoms, & will keep my fiingers crossed they all arrive. :)

Now on to the domestic cards...

Cinder & Smoke
11-20-2007, 02:19 PM
The postman pointed out to me that you must place
the NAME OF THE COUNTRY AS THE LAST LINE of the address of any card
going outside the U.S. to get it there.

Otherwise, he said, the machines will read numbers as a zip code & it will get sent somewhere in the US.
Maybe that's why some of the cards never made it last year?

More on the subject of Address Formatting from the USPA web site >>>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=538 summary="This table is used for title layout" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueheadlineText vAlign=top align=left width=400>Addressing International Mail </TD><TD class=smnarrowText vAlign=bottom align=left width=130></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=538 summary="This table is used for headline layout" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>http://www.usps.com/common/images/spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD width=8>http://www.usps.com/common/images/spacer.gif</TD><TD class=redheadlineText vAlign=top align=left width=530>Address your mail corectly to be sure that it gets there. </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>http://www.usps.com/common/images/spacer.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=538 summary="This table is used for main body layout" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=8>http://www.usps.com/common/images/spacer.gif</TD><TD vAlign=top width=530>The first step to make sure your mail gets properly delivered is to have your mail addressed correctly. Follow our easy recommendations for both the destination and sender’s addresses.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=538 summary="This table is used for content layout" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=8>http://www.usps.com/common/images/spacer.gif</TD><TD width=530><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" summary="This table is used for visual layout" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="50%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" summary="This table is used for visual layout" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="4%"></TD><TD class=mainTextBlue width="96%" colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=538 summary="This table is used for content layout" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=8>http://www.usps.com/common/images/spacer.gif</TD><TD width=530><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" summary="This table is used for visual layout" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="50%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" summary="This table is used for visual layout" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="4%"></TD><TD class=mainTextBlue width="96%" colSpan=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width="50%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" summary="This table is used for visual layout" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="4%"></TD><TD class=mainTextBlue width="96%" colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>http://www.usps.com/common/images/spacer.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" summary="This table is used for visual layout" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=10></TD><TD class=secondaryHeadlineText colSpan=3>Destination Address (http://destination%20address/)</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4>http://www.usps.com/common/images/spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD>http://www.usps.com/common/images/spacer.gif</TD><TD class=mainText colSpan=3>We recommend that you print your delivery addresses in all uppercase letters. If possible, addresses should have no more than five lines.

The full address should be typed or legibly written in English—using Roman letters and Arabic numerals—and should be placed lengthwise on one side of the item. An address in a foreign language is permitted if the names of the city, province, and country are also indicated in English. Global Express Guaranteed destination addresses must be written completely in English.

The last line of the address block area must include only the complete country name (no abbreviations) written in uppercase letters.

Foreign postal codes, if used, should be placed on the line above the destination country. Some countries prefer that the postal code follow the name, while others prefer that it precede the city or town name. The following shows the order of information for the destination address:

LINE 1: NAME OF ADDRESSEE
LINE 2: STREET ADDRESS OR POST OFFICE BOX NUMBER
LINE 3: CITY OR TOWN NAME, OTHER PRINCIPAL SUBDIVISION (such as PROVINCE, STATE, or COUNTY) AND POSTAL CODE (IF KNOWN) (Note: in some countries, the postal code may precede the city or town name)
LINE 4: COUNTRY NAME (UPPERCASE LETTERS IN ENGLISH)
The following are examples of properly formatted delivery addresses:

MS JOYCE BROWNING
2045 ROYAL ROAD
LONDON WIP 6HQ
ENGLAND

MS JOYCE BROWNING
2045 ROYAL ROAD
06570 ST PAUL
FRANCE

The following format should always be used for destination addresses to Canada:
MS HELEN SAUNDERS
1010 CLEAR STREET
OTTAWA ON K1A 0B1
CANADA

Info from:
http://www.usps.com/international/addressingintlmail.htm

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Husky_mom
11-21-2007, 12:27 PM
Val, on post #2 are listed al the corrections made so far....;)

Pat, thanks for pointing that out......
we do have a different system here, but as I sent my info thing always get to me..... well..... mostly :rolleyes: .... thats why I listed it that way.... besides just the contry is on another line, might just need place it a lil down ;)

I had no clue a machine read them..... good point....

another example is that as I know USA addresses start with the number than the street name, and down here is the opposite, first the name then the number.....

her you must write: name, address-number, neighborhood or residential name, then city, state, country, zip code.....

again thanks for the info and hope everyone gets it..... thanks you both!!

kittycats_delight
11-22-2007, 06:17 AM
Almost ready to send all mine out. I am going to send them all at once. I should have them all ready to go by Friday or Monday at the latest. :)

I also received a couple of PMs about verifying my address. Just in case anyone else wants to be sure it is written exactly as in the list Isabel sent out. It is very similar to as Phred posted but will give an emaple using the one Phred posted for FRANCE.

copied for Phred's post...
MS JOYCE BROWNING
2045 ROYAL ROAD
06570 ST PAUL
FRANCE

mine is written like this...
MS JOYCE BROWNING
ROYAL ROAD, 2045
06570 ST PAUL
FRANCE

only difference is the house number goes behind the street address.

If anyone wants to verify feel free to PM me. :)

Michelle

ETA: oops forgot to mention...I will be sending pics but I am putting it together as a single picture with all the beasties in one. I will probably post it at a later date when everyone receives. I rather like how it is coming along. :p

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-23-2007, 04:09 AM
All posted!!

Freedom
11-23-2007, 09:50 AM
I stopped by the post office this morning between hitting 4 stores for "sales." There was only the supervisor working, and he and I were the only 2 people in the place. SO NICE after all the crowds, every register opened, and lines down to the rear of the store, he hee. I didn't have any trouble finding my car out in the parking lot afterwards, either! So all mine are now on the way to all of you!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-23-2007, 09:52 AM
Got my first card today!!! Thank you Pat!!!!

kittycats_delight
11-24-2007, 06:26 AM
My first card arrived this morning from Pat, JoJoe, Star & Jack. :D Thank you so much I just love it. It has put me right in the holiday spirit. :)

Michelle

cyber-sibes
11-24-2007, 08:02 AM
:eek: WOW! I can't believe you got those cards already! I mailed a card to my son in Ohio the day before, and it took longer than that to arrive!
:D good to know they're arriving, and Merry Christmas!

Barbara
11-24-2007, 02:48 PM
Pat, your card arrived here Friday! And Lut's is here as well.
I have finished about 24 cards today and hope to get them all ready by tomorrow.
It is so great when all these cards arrive- a real Christmas feeling :)

Husky_mom
11-24-2007, 03:03 PM
WOW!! cards arriving from now on........:D

I still have like 9 to do.... so I will be mailing them next week....and the remaining 9 perhaps the next, it really depends if I finish them altogether.....

cyber-sibes
11-24-2007, 04:23 PM
Got my first card today from Sandie/Freedom - thank you! Making them & getting them all out early put me in a festive mood. I'm whistling Christmas tunes on my way to the mailbox every day! :)

Felicia's Mom
11-24-2007, 04:42 PM
Mine are all finished. I plan to start sending them out next week.:)

krazyaboutkatz
11-24-2007, 07:53 PM
I'm almost finished with all the international cards and I hope to be able to finish the rest of them and mail them all by Monday.:)

krazyaboutkatz
11-24-2007, 10:40 PM
I also received my first card today from Killearn Kitties. Thanks for the beautiful card Karen.:)

Killearn Kitties
11-25-2007, 05:06 AM
Glad they have started arriving! :D I wanted to get them off early, but I certainly didn't want them to arrive before Thanksgiving.

What is really irritating is that I posted the card to Isabel the day after I received the list and it is obviously still not there. :(

Freedom
11-25-2007, 08:17 AM
What is really irritating is that I posted the card to Isabel the day after I received the list and it is obviously still not there. :(

Me too. I keep waiting to read she received SOMETHING!

sparks19
11-25-2007, 08:31 AM
My cards have been done for over a week lol but I'm not mailing them out until it is at least December 1st :D

Dorothy39
11-26-2007, 06:59 AM
Me too. I keep waiting to read she received SOMETHING!
I mailed Isabels card out on Nov. 13th. While at the Post Office, I asked the clerk how long it would take for the card to reach the address~ he took a longer look and told me, ......10 days....... :rolleyes:

I still have to finish up on the overseas cards before getting started on the rest of them....don't worry.......I'm coming along ;)

kittycats_delight
11-26-2007, 07:01 AM
My second card arrived this morning from our dearest Lut. So cute Lut...I love it !!! :D Talk about kitty overload. hehehe

((((HUGS))))) Thank you so much!!

Michelle

anna_66
11-26-2007, 09:54 AM
I've finally finished my cards and will be mailing them out today.

I looked on the usps site and it says that any cards sent to Mexico (or any other country) should be sent by December 11.
Here's hoping that Isabel gets ALL her cards this year:D

Husky_mom
11-26-2007, 11:12 AM
awwww.... thank you for worrying yu guys......

I must say, usually on "normal" conditions ANYTHING sent to me takes a very well 3-4 WEEKS to get to me..... so no panic yet LOL......

I can´t wait to start getting them!!... thank you!!.....

anna_66
11-26-2007, 01:14 PM
Well, after a long line (1/2 hour :eek: ) at the post office all my cards are sent!

And what a surprise for me when I got home...3 PT Christmas cards! Thanks Freedom, cyber-sibes and Killearn Kitties. They're too cute:D

Freedom
11-26-2007, 02:22 PM
I received 2 more cards today, so 3 total.

I would like to remind everyone this is the first time I've participated and I "oops!"ed. :rolleyes: I forgot to include my screen name; hope all can figure it out as Anna66 did!

jennielynn1970
11-26-2007, 10:15 PM
Wow! I got 3 cards today! Freedom, Killearn Kitties and Cyber Sibes! Awesome cards!

I was finishing up mine tonight to mail out tomorrow. I was trying to be crafty with sealing wax and an initial stamp on the envelope, and most turned out nice, but I've now burned the top my one thumb nail, lol. Fun, fun!!

critter crazy
11-26-2007, 10:18 PM
Wow! I got 3 cards today! Freedom, Killearn Kitties and Cyber Sibes! Awesome cards!

I got the same three cards today! Great cards guys!! :D

krazyaboutkatz
11-27-2007, 12:07 AM
I mailed all of my cards this morning. I just went to the UPS Store because I hate having to stand in long lines at the post office. I know I have to pay a bit more for the international cards to be mailed but it's worth it to me.

I also received a card from Freedom and Cyber Sibes. Thanks for the beautiful photo card Sandra and the beautiful card Pat.:) Now I'll enjoy receiving mail for a while.:)

cyber-sibes
11-27-2007, 07:05 AM
I received Killearn Kitties card yesterday - beautiful!
HaHa, mine didn't quite go out the way I planned - Jack ate the gluestick I was using to attach the pictures, and the red pen I was going to sign them with -- so, most of them got signed in plain ink. Silly dog! :rolleyes:
Now I have to get the rest of or cards in the mail....

Felix
11-27-2007, 08:58 AM
I have mailed all international cards + half USA cards the other half will be sent out on Friday along with My only 1 Canadian card. :)

I recieved my first card today :D ... thanks cyber-sibes for the beautiful Christmas card,im getting excited now!!

lvpets2002
11-27-2007, 12:36 PM
;) Yes I got two today from Freedom & Cyber Sibes.. I got all my International & 3/4 of the US cards all sent off yesterday Mon 26th.. :)
I got the same three cards today! Great cards guys!! :D

Felicia's Mom
11-27-2007, 02:36 PM
My first cards came today.:) Thank you, cyber-sibes, Killearn kitties and Freedom for the beautiful cards.

phesina
11-27-2007, 04:03 PM
I too have received beautiful cards from Killearn Kitties, Cyber-Sibes, and Freedom. Thank you, all.

I got off just about all of my PT cards today.. now to finish up and then start on my regular holiday cards.

And Hanukkah begins next Tuesday evening, so those ones better get on their way soon!

Pat

kittycats_delight
11-28-2007, 04:15 AM
Received another card this morning. Thanks Sandie. I'd know those faces anywhere. :D I think your choice of cards is adorable. I have never seen anything like them here so it is a first for me. :)

I ran out of ink while printing cards. I need to got this afternoon when hubby gets home from work and get more. I think I will get 2 or 3 just to be sure I have enough. So I think I should get them all printed this afternoon and this evening. Then it is just to get the envelopes done and addressed. I should be able to do the remained of the envelopes tomorrow (I did the ones for the printed cards.) So they should be off either tomorrow afternoon if I make the post office in time or Friday at latest. Still manage to get them off before the 1st of December eventhough a little later than I wanted to.

I am enjoying this so much. Thanks so much Isabel for hosting it. :)

Michelle

wolf_Q
11-28-2007, 07:57 AM
Just a quick update to say I will be working on my cards soon....I've just been waiting for it to snow in the mountains so I can take the photo for it! I'll have them sent soon after that. :)

If anyone else wants to swap cards with me, just send a pm, thanks. :)

sandragonfly
11-28-2007, 12:09 PM
woohoo, I thought I'd post it here - my PMinbox is nearly full again :rolleyes: - I got two of your surprise cards today, thank you so much. you don't know how they made my day, I'd say a combination of thanksgiving and christmas! it was my first year without thanksgiving, stayed home so my animals would be safer - so, thank you! I appreciate them even more that I wasn't on the list.

please except mine soon too. :) and me too, if anyone else would like my swap, let me know. glad I have the post box because I'm moving out soon, less confusion.

Felix
11-28-2007, 04:10 PM
I recieved 3 more cards today.Thanks for the beautiful cards from Freedom,Maya & Inka´s mom & Killearn Kitties :)

cassiesmom
11-28-2007, 04:29 PM

I got Killearn Kitties on Monday, and then yesterday Cyber-Sibes, Freedom and Maya and Inka's Mommy! They're on my fridge with the photo of Raven - I think I need a larger refrigerator door! :D

krazyaboutkatz
11-29-2007, 12:17 AM
I received another card today from lvpets2002. Thanks for the beautiful card Helene.:) It's the perfect PT Christmas card.:)

Felix
11-29-2007, 07:39 AM
I got Killearn Kitties on Monday, and then yesterday Cyber-Sibes, Freedom and Maya and Inka's Mommy! They're on my fridge with the photo of Raven - I think I need a larger refrigerator door! :D

Im just curious what everyone is doing with all the cards you get?I have a shelf I started putting them on ,but im thinking im going to need a larger space for all the cards to come.Thats a good thing :) I also have string I can hang on the wall with special hooks for cards to hang from,think i might have to swich over soon LOL!

Freedom
11-29-2007, 08:25 AM
Im just curious what everyone is doing with all the cards you get?I have a shelf I started putting them on ,but im thinking im going to need a larger space for all the cards to come.Thats a good thing :) I also have string I can hang on the wall with special hooks for cards to hang from,think i might have to swich over soon LOL!
This is one reason I thought the 3M post it cards I used were so great for this swap! You can stick them anywhere.

I will be using masking tape (does not damage the paint) and hanging them all along the "arch" opening from the family room into the kitchen. We spend most of our time in the family room so we will be able to see all of them!

cyber-sibes
11-29-2007, 10:14 AM
Im just curious what everyone is doing with all the cards you get?I have a shelf I started putting them on ,but im thinking im going to need a larger space for all the cards to come.Last year the PT cards went across the TV case, the fireplace mantle, and the piano! We don't have near the room this year in the new house, so I guess I'll start taping them everywhere. :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/cyber-sibes/holidays/PT06carddisplay.jpg

Pembroke_Corgi
11-29-2007, 01:19 PM
I mailed out all of the international cards today! I still have a few domestic cards to finish because a some of the cards I bought had a defect and I still have to go back to Barnes & Noble to exchange them.

Over the last few days I have received 5 cards!

Thank you to Sandra, Lut, Pat, Anna, and Karen (Killearn Kitties)! :) What creative cards, and sooo cute!

Karen, did you make your cards? I just think they are so adorable. I love the little mouse orchestrating the kitties! How cute. :D And of course your three lovely cats inside make it even more special.

Killearn Kitties
11-29-2007, 03:25 PM
Karen, did you make your cards?
I did! :D I'm so glad you liked them. I thought the kitty stamp was rather cute myself.

Isn't it fun when the cards start to come in? I have the adorable ones from Freedom, Cyber-Sibes, and Maya & Inka's mommy too. Then loveable Felix's card came yesterday, and tonight I came home to krazyaboutkatz' gorgeous card - and the address label on the front is the most hilarious thing! :D

Thank you so much everybody.

Edwina's Secretary
11-29-2007, 06:26 PM
You made the card??? Wow....okay...I knew you made the girls' signature page but you made the whole card. :eek: I am soooo impressed. Really! Wow.....Gold star indeed!

Now....how did you decide which of the girls to put on the stamp?

Catty1
11-29-2007, 08:42 PM
I just wanna get a nice pic of me and the boys...hasn't been anyone around. But I can then go to my local photographic place with the camera card, sit at their pooters and make nice cards for a REALLY good price each!

This is the only rush I will have this Christmas.....lol....

Killearn Kitties
11-30-2007, 03:12 AM
Now....how did you decide which of the girls to put on the stamp?
Ah now, that wasn't easy, but I decided to go with the same photo that is on the PT calendar this year. It can be Daisy's year. Sam was on the calendar last year.

Just wait for the year that I put Jessica's glare on the stamp! :eek: :eek:

kittycats_delight
11-30-2007, 12:08 PM
2 more cards arrived this morning. I received Tracey's (krazyaboutcats) and Marlaina's (felix) cards. I loved them both. So cute and creative and yet so different. :D

Thanks you guys. :)

Michelle

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-30-2007, 01:25 PM
I've gotten six cards so far! I can't list them off the top of my head because they're at my dad's house, but thank you so much, everyone!

I have all my cards made, I'm just waiting until payday (Friday the 7th) to get more stamps. I might have to scrounge up some money to get the overseas cards out since they take longer.

I know it's been asked and told, but what is the specific instructions for the cards going out of country? More postage, right? But just how much?

anna_66
11-30-2007, 02:36 PM
I know it's been asked and told, but what is the specific instructions for the cards going out of country? More postage, right? But just how much?
I paid $.90 for each out of the country and $.69 for the ones to Canada.
-----------------

Woo Hoo! I got 4 more today:D

Thanks Lvpets2002, Phesina, jenn_librarian & Krazyaboutkatz...I love them all!!!!

kittycats_delight
11-30-2007, 02:38 PM
I've gotten six cards so far! I can't list them off the top of my head because they're at my dad's house, but thank you so much, everyone!

I have all my cards made, I'm just waiting until payday (Friday the 7th) to get more stamps. I might have to scrounge up some money to get the overseas cards out since they take longer.

Depends on the country. I know the cards I have received from the US the postage has been $0.90. Oh and I believe it was said as long as the international cards are sent by December 10th they will make their destination by Christmas. Also make sure you put the country on the bottom after the zip code otherwise they will be processed as if they are within the US and will end up in the wrong place. So address them like this: (I will use an Italian address)

example: John Doe
Via San Marco, 45
36040, Novoledo
Vicenza, Italy

Hope that helps. :)

Husky_mom
11-30-2007, 04:21 PM
just a heads up.... except my cards 3-4 weeks from yesterday..... :p

I hope they get sooner but let´s see how swamped they get this season :rolleyes:

paid almost 1.00 per card to US and CAN... and about 1.50 to overseas ones... I didn´t spent too much mor eon them as I made them too, but if I can decrease shipping I might consider sending them bulk next year.....yeah looking way too far away.....;)

have a nice weekend...

krazyaboutkatz
12-01-2007, 12:25 AM
I received 4 more cards today. Thanks Lut, phesina, jenn_librarian, and Felicia's Mom for the beautiful cards.:)

Now I still have to work on the rest of my cards for friends, family, and a few other PT'ers that aren't on the list.;)

kittycats_delight
12-01-2007, 05:43 AM
I received 2 more cards today wasn't really expecting them today as it is Saturday and for the most part only essential mail is delivery.

Thank you so much Jennie & Nancy for the lovely cards. It is just so much fun receiving them. :)

Michelle

Felicia's Mom
12-01-2007, 09:01 AM
I'm glad to know that my cards are starting to arrive. There are still cards to send out. Those cards won't go until next week.

New cards I have recieved are from LVpets2002, phesina, anna66 and krazyaboutkatz. Thanks, so much guys, I love them all.:D

phesina
12-01-2007, 10:04 AM
I've received six cards so far, from Freedom, Cyber-sibes, Krazyaboutkatz, Killearn Kitties, Anna_66, Kittycats_delight, and jenn_librarian. They're beautiful! Thank you all so much!

And I'm glad to know that mine have been arriving. I'm sorry I couldn't include any photographic documentation, especially after receiving so many great pictures.. but I'm camera-free at present. This should be changing soon.

Pat

krazyaboutkatz
12-01-2007, 11:17 PM
I received 2 more cards today from Anna_66 and Edwina's Secretary. Thanks so much for the cute cards and pictures.:)

Russian Blue
12-02-2007, 10:17 AM
Just stopping in to thank Tracey (krazyaboutkatz) for the wonderful Christmas card! I was short on money this year with the home renos and the two new cat additions to the household so wasn't able to participate.

Thanks Tracey for still including me. It was very thoughtful.

Happy holidays everyone! :)

Catty1
12-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Does anyone here have the latecomers' addresses? I must have missed the email...

Cataholic, karlyb and RICHARD

Thanks! :)

I PM'd Husky Mom, but I know she must be crazy busy! :D

kittycats_delight
12-03-2007, 07:03 AM
Just a note to say I sent off the last half of the cards today. So be on the look out. They said they should arrive to all destinations within 2 weeks.

Catty-if you still need those addys let me know and I will PM them to you. :)

Husky_mom
12-03-2007, 04:09 PM
just sent out the last 2 I had left behind.......

the mailman stalking time has begun....... LOL

dukedogsmom
12-03-2007, 09:23 PM
I have loved getting the cards already! I've received about ten by now. I love seeing all the different choices that people make.

I will warn everyone that my cards are taking longer than expected and some may be late. Please don't get discouraged. I take great pleasure in making them myself and the design for this year is a little time consuming. Also, as soon as I get my pics printed, I'll go ahead and send the ones that are out of the U.S. They should get there in time.

sparks19
12-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Does anyone here have the latecomers' addresses? I must have missed the email...

Cataholic, karlyb and RICHARD

Thanks! :)

I PM'd Husky Mom, but I know she must be crazy busy! :D

I got Richards address but I didn't get Cataholic or Karlyb.

krazyaboutkatz
12-04-2007, 12:45 AM
I received another card today from Sparks19. Thanks so much for the beautiful card.:)

captain
12-04-2007, 02:12 AM
I have received about 12 so far!!!
Thanks so much - they have made my December so far.
I did need cheering up - and they certainly helped!!! :D

kittycats_delight
12-04-2007, 06:01 AM
Wow...I went out for a coffee with hubby this morning and when I got back there were 5 cards waiting for me. (I have received a total of 12 cards so far.) My father-in-law says 'uno sacco di poste arrivando per te' in other words 'a load of mail arrived for you.' LOL And of course he wanted to know what it all was. :)

I received cards today from Anna & Mark, Helene, Tanya & Brian & baby Hannah, Pat(phesina) & Karen(killearnkitties). I was so excited to see the pics of the babies inside and OMG Karen you did an awesome job on your cards. Just adorable. Really cute cards everyone. I loved them all. Please give all the furry ones cuddles from me. Thank you all.

((((HUGS))))
Michelle

Felicia's Mom
12-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Yesterday (Monday), I mailed the last of my cards. I also recieved cards from Lut, Sparks19 and Jenn_Librarian! Thank you all!

Felix
12-04-2007, 09:02 AM
All my cards are sent!

I recieved 5 cards in the mail today :D

Thanks for the beautiful cards I got from krazyaboutkatz(Very cute pic hehehe),Felicia's Mom,Phesina,Anna_66 (Luv the pic of your furbabies) & Lvpets2002.

Great cards everyone,I think this is my favorite part of Christmas :)

Reachoutrescue
12-04-2007, 11:42 AM
My cards are all going out today! I received 10 cards yesterday when I went to check my P.O. Box!! Thanks all!!

anna_66
12-04-2007, 02:17 PM
More cards for me today:D

Thanks to:
Pembroke_Corgi, Felicia's Mom, Sparks19 & Puckstop31, Maya & Inka's Mom and Edwina's Secretary (no, no more bites for me;))

They are all lovely!

Freedom
12-04-2007, 03:37 PM
I am REALLY enjoying this! Every day, I have some "real" mail - not a bill, and not junk for the trash; real, FUN, mail! Woo hoo!

Thanks everyone to taking the time to make this so fun!

krazyaboutkatz
12-05-2007, 12:08 AM
I received another card today from Pembroke_Corgi. Thanks so much for the adorable card.:)

Catty1
12-05-2007, 12:16 AM
I am getting cards, will post a thank-you list soon - just today my boss said I could take a CDR home (she sounded like I didn't have to ask! But I did), and I burned my Christmas card picture on it (and a few more I hope to fit on the card!)

Will go to the shop and make cards tomorrow - I will get them to you, promise! :D

It is SOOO lovely to get these cards! Thank you! :)

Cataholic
12-05-2007, 08:57 AM
Can someone send me the names/addresses for numbers 19-25 on the list? Somehow, my list doesn't include these names...thanks!!

Felicia's Mom
12-05-2007, 12:52 PM
Want to thank Edwina's Secretary and Pembroke Corgi for my latest cards. Beautlful!!

kittycats_delight
12-05-2007, 01:00 PM
3 more cards today. Thanks Sara (Edwina's Secretary), Lori (jazzcat), & Kathy(dorothy39). I loved them all. Really cute touch Kathy had me laughing like a little kid. :) Love the kitty pics Sara & Lori. :)

Thanks everyone. I have received 15 cards so far and it is just the 5th. :D
Can hardle wait for the rest. :)

Michelle

Felix
12-05-2007, 08:14 PM
Recieved another beautiful card today from Edwina's Secretary,thanks.Your furbabies are soo cute :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-05-2007, 11:44 PM
I received another beautiful card today from Captian. Thanks so much Michelle.:)

cassiesmom
12-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Second batch mailed today. Expect to mail the third/final group on Saturday but need more stamps :)

Husky_mom
12-06-2007, 04:26 PM
woo hoo!!!... great way to start the weekend.......

I got 3 cards today!!! from Freedom, Killearn Kitties and Dorothy39

thank you!!! I loved them.... sooooo much!!

Freedom: great idea of a card....*thumbs up* (never knew of that, it´s too cool)
Killearn: great job making the card, I bet you had fun.. :)
Dorothy: I just LOLed @ me when i opened it and all the snow flakes flew over me...... can you tell I was anxious......LOL

Killearn Kitties
12-06-2007, 04:35 PM
HURRAY!!!! You got some cards! :D :D I am SO happy.

wolf_Q
12-06-2007, 11:39 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone for the great cards they have sent me! All of them are beautiful. :) I should have mine sent out by Monday or Tuesday...I'm working on it, really! :o

krazyaboutkatz
12-07-2007, 01:03 AM
I received 2 more cards today from Critter Crazy and Dorothy39. Thanks so much for the beautiful cards.:) Kathy, I also loved the letter that you wrote to me and the snowflakes too.:)

anna_66
12-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Two more cards today! One from Felix and another from Dorthy39 (and thank you any way, but I have more than enough snow;):p)

Felix
12-07-2007, 03:33 PM
I received two more cards today,thanks to Sparks19 & Puckstop31 also Dorothy39 :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-07-2007, 03:44 PM
Sent mine out today! Unfortunately, I didn't get any in the mail today. There's always tomorrow! :D Hope you all get my cards and I didn't mess up addresses or the international cards. :)

jennielynn1970
12-07-2007, 04:38 PM
I've gotten about 10-12 cards so far, and they have all been great! Love seeing the pics of everyones pets!

Freedom
12-07-2007, 06:00 PM
Every day, one or two more arrive!

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/Dec%201%202007%20Dogs%20in%20coats/IMG_0898.jpg

dukedogsmom
12-07-2007, 09:24 PM
Freedom, that looks really nice! I haven't displayed mine yet. I have a small gold wreath that I can put them in.

OK, people out of the U.S, your cards will be mailed out this Monday the 10th. People in the U.S., I'm a working on it :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-08-2007, 12:49 AM
I received 3 more beautiful cards today from Felix, kittycats_delight, and cassiesmom. Thanks so much. I love the pictures too.:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-08-2007, 04:06 AM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/Dec%201%202007%20Dogs%20in%20coats/IMG_0898.jpg

This card-display is fabulous!! Did you buy it like this, or did you make it yourself? If yes, can you give a little bit info?? Thanks!!!

ps. I can see my card :)

Dorothy39
12-08-2007, 06:28 AM
I've received so many lovely cards from you guys that I have Sugar Plum Fairies Dancing in my head.

Killearns Kitties, cyber-sibes, Sparks 19, Phesina, Captain, Felix , Cassiesmom, jen-librarian, Anna 66, Edwina's Secratary, Pembroke Corgi, Maya & Inka's Mommy and her Gabriel Girls, Felicas Mom, Freedom, LVpets2002 and Krazyaboutkatz. Thank-You everyone!!!!!

They're all so Beautiful~

Captain and Felix, Where did you find those little die cuts thingies? They sure do add a festive touch.

And Freedom, I tend to agree, your card display is fabulous!!!!

Freedom
12-08-2007, 08:16 AM
I bought it several years ago, from Walter Drake. Here it is:

http://www.wdrake.com/walterdrake/Shopping/ProductDetail.aspx?CID=Holidays+%26+Gifts&SCID=Decorations+%26+Storage&ProductID=1008862

I use the 3M post it hooks to hang it. Won't damage the walls, paint, etc. (I use those for my wreaths as well.) Normally I have a clock hanging there, just take it down and store it behind the dresser in my bedroom. (Somewhere cat safe; is there such a place? :rolleyes: )

I am "hooked" on the 3M post it stuff, can't you tell???

I like this card display best, it lets you see most of the card. Plus, I spread them out (there are many unusued notches under those cards.) There are other types of card displays, they are like coiled wire; but you can't see the entire card!

Thanks everyone for the compliments! Oh, by the way, you do NOT get Crystal as an accessory, he hee.

If you want other types, you can go to these various sites and type in card display to see what comes up.

http://www.lillianvernon.com/home.jsp

http://www.mileskimball.com/MilesKimball/browsing/Category.aspx?CID=Pets&SCID=Dog+Items

http://www.harrietcarter.com/

Note: you will get holders for playing cards, for poker, and such, as well in the search.

phesina
12-08-2007, 05:44 PM
What a good idea! Thank you, Sandie.

krazyaboutkatz
12-08-2007, 11:47 PM
Thanks for posting the links Sandie.:)

I received another card today from Kohala. Thanks so much for the cute card and the pictures of Spencer too.:)

captain
12-09-2007, 02:47 AM
Captain and Felix, Where did you find those little die cuts thingies? They sure do add a festive touch.

Hi - so glad you got my card - yes those little die cuts are gorgeous. I buy more every year from the Party Supply store - even our $2 shop has them cheaply. I usually use them for decorating my Christmas Table on CHristmas Eve and Christmas Day ....

Happy to send you some if you like :D

While I am typing, can I say THANK YOU for your lovely card and little note - you sent me snow - we don't get that here, it is SUMMER :D

ALSO,
Thanks everyone for my lovely cards - I get at least one a day, and feel so special when I check the post box.

anna_66
12-09-2007, 07:41 AM
Isabel, I'm glad to hear your receiving some cards!!!!!

I was very lucky yesterday, I got 4 cards!
Thank you to: kittycats_delight, cassiesmom, Jazzcat & captain...I LOVED them all:D

Felix
12-10-2007, 10:10 PM
Every day, one or two more arrive!

Well,Well,Well I LOVE the display of cards,such a fantastic idea.Oh ya I can see my card there too :)

Felix
12-10-2007, 10:16 PM
I've received so many lovely cards from you guys that I have Sugar Plum Fairies Dancing in my head.

Killearns Kitties, cyber-sibes, Sparks 19, Phesina, Captain, Felix , Cassiesmom, jen-librarian, Anna 66, Edwina's Secratary, Pembroke Corgi, Maya & Inka's Mommy and her Gabriel Girls, Felicas Mom, Freedom, LVpets2002 and Krazyaboutkatz. Thank-You everyone!!!!!

They're all so Beautiful~

And Freedom, I tend to agree, your card display is fabulous!!!!

Glad you liked it! :) It is called Christmas Confetti.I purchased mine at our local dollar store for a dollar or two a package(1/2 oz).

Felix
12-10-2007, 10:19 PM
I recieved 5 more cards today :)

Jazzcat,Captain,Pembroke-Corg,Jenn-Librarian & Karlene.Thanks for the beautiful cards.

krazyaboutkatz
12-10-2007, 11:50 PM
I received 3 more cards from the list today from lovemyabbygirl,Jazzcat,and k9karen. Thanks for the beautiful cards and pictures.:)

.sarah
12-11-2007, 12:08 AM
I was not able to participate this year but I am receiving some cards here and there anyway! Thank you to those who thought of me, I appreciate it. I will be sure to send you one back :) I wish I could have participated this year but I did Secret Santa on another board and couldn't afford both. So I just wanted to say thanks to those who have sent me a card this year, that is very nice of you. :)

Felicia's Mom
12-11-2007, 07:29 AM
My latest cards have been from Dorothy39, K9karen, ILoveMyAbbyGirl, Jazzcat, Kittycats_delight and Captain!!

Many thanks to all of you!!!

Felix
12-11-2007, 09:09 AM
Another Christmas Card Today :D

Thanks for the beautiful Card & picture Kittycats_delight, we are Newfie buddies LOL! :p

dukedogsmom
12-11-2007, 02:32 PM
Can someone pm me with the late joiners names and addresses, please?

Felicia's Mom
12-11-2007, 03:02 PM
I recieved cards today from Karlene, Critter crazy, Felix, Kohala and Cataholic.

Thanks to all of you!

Husky_mom
12-12-2007, 12:05 PM
HO HO HO HO HO!!! ...... I GOT MORE CARDS!!!

double the joy this time as I got 6 at once!!..... YAY!!!.....

sparks19: thank you for the lovely card and wishes...;)
lvpets2002: lovely envelope.... very neat... and thank you for the lovely card as well
krazyaboutkatz: I loved the returning address label... soo cute!!...and LOL at the indoor bathroom....LOL...and a very nice sled there...
edwinas secretary: lovely pic of your duo..... loved the hats :D.... and awwww on the kitties eyes *melts*
felicias mom: thank you thank you thank you....very appreciated.... thanks for the card and your efforts....((hugs)) *LES*
cyber-sibes: what can I say....... two gorgeous huskies are on it ;)... thank you!!! I loved it :D

I loved them all...... sorry but I had to thank everyone

Felicia's Mom
12-12-2007, 04:08 PM
Today, I want to thank Husky mom for my card!

Husky_mom
12-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Today, I want to thank Husky mom for my card!

one of my cards is already delivered!!!...... I´m impressed it got there fast...

that means..... the rest should be arriving soon too!! :D :D

phesina
12-12-2007, 06:44 PM
I got one from Husky_Mom today too! ..a sweet home-made card with a kitty that rolls its eyes. (In fact, the eyes had rolled right off the card when it arrived, but I glued them back in place.)

And I've gotten so many other lovely and sweet cards too!

Thank you, everyone. This is so nice and so much fun.

Pat and kitties

krazyaboutkatz
12-12-2007, 11:40 PM
Isabel, I'm so glad to hear that you received more cards and that mine was one of them.:)

I received another card from karlyb. Thanks so much for the beautiful card.:)

anna_66
12-13-2007, 08:15 AM
Ahh more cards!

Thank you crittercrazy, k9karen, ilovemyabbygirl, cataholic & pitc9 (were you in the swap? Sorry I missed your name. I'll get you both a card out asap!) & husky mom (Isabel...I got your card...hope you get mine this year!)

Felix
12-13-2007, 08:19 AM
Another card arrived today.Thanks for the beautiful card K9karen.Such a cute picture :)

Husky_mom
12-13-2007, 10:52 AM
I got one from Husky_Mom today too! ..a sweet home-made card with a kitty that rolls its eyes. (In fact, the eyes had rolled right off the card when it arrived, but I glued them back in place.)

LMAO..... it´s actualy a husky haha..... It sure seemed also as cat when I made it.... but hey it works fine both ways..... LOL....

which one did you get China (black) of Ninja (Tan)...... same as envelopes.... well I tried....LOL......

I´m soo glad hearing my cards are getting there YAY!!!!...

Dorothy39
12-13-2007, 05:50 PM
Hey Isabel, I got your card today...Ahhhhh.....(laughing) I got Ninja, the Cat, er I mean, The Tan Husky!!!!!!!! :D I hope you get more cards from us before Christmas Day.

I get so excited each morning when the mail is delivered that our Mail carrier is getting concerned.... :D I've received more cards from: Jazzcat, Kittycatsdelight, Ilovemyabbygirl, crittercrazy, Karlyb, Kohala, and Barbara. ;)

Thank-You Freedom for sharing that link ........Captain, Oh Captain and Felix,thank-you for telling me where to find the die cuts thingies. I used them on my Christmas Table last year too!!!!

Freedom
12-13-2007, 07:59 PM
Today we received 5 -- yup FIVE - cards in the mail. NOT ONE was from a Pet Talker! :eek: How did THAT happen? :D Family and other friends DO send cards, guess I needed reminding, ha haa.

kohala
12-13-2007, 11:21 PM
Overtime is OVER ( six months this year - yikes!)
I finally will have time to catch up on my Pet Talk - I have so many cards already - thank you all soooooo much. I sent you all pics of Spencer - he says MeeeoW!

krazyaboutkatz
12-14-2007, 12:17 AM
I received 2 more cards on the list from Barbara and Richard. Thanks so much for the cute cards and the cute picture of Tigris and Filou Barbara.:)

cyber-sibes
12-14-2007, 07:32 AM
Whew, I just finished putting up all of the cards I received so far - had to start taping them up around the doorways, there's so many & I want to be able to see every one of them. They're all gorgeous - many thanks to all of you. Isabelle, I am SO glad that you are getting cards this year! Thanks again for hosting the exchange. :)

cassiesmom
12-14-2007, 09:35 AM
In my mail yesterday ...
Bills (Not unexpected)
Assorted junk mail
Christmas cards from Germany and Mexico !! Woo-Hoo!! Thank you so much!

Catty1
12-14-2007, 09:41 AM
I have sent about half the cards...will get the rest done tonight. You all will get them, I am sorry to be so late.

Husky_mom
12-14-2007, 10:51 AM
I was gonna say I feel special...... but..... I AM SPECIAL!!!....

hubby asked me about the cards and was like ....this were all sent to you?? :eek: from where??.... and I was like yeah I DO have friends ALL OVER THE WOLRD!!!......

now I have a place to display them so can see them everyday ;) .... thank you!!

Christmas cards from Germany and Mexico !!

LOL...... no idea who were those from.......LOL..... :D

Felicia's Mom
12-15-2007, 07:44 AM
I recieved beautiful cards and pictures from Barbara and Catty1! Thanks to both of you.:D

Barbara
12-15-2007, 10:18 AM
I am so glad my cards finally start arriving as I sent them last Sunday from NYC ;)
I'll have to make a list of the many wonderful cards I got already.

cassiesmom
12-15-2007, 08:04 PM
Dear ones, I posted the last batch this afternoon. Kitty Cats Delight, when I got home from the post office, your card was in my mail box. It was returned to me because of an improper address. My kind mail carrier left a message on my answering machine explaining what I did wrong and how to write the address correctly. I'll re-mail it on Monday.

krazyaboutkatz
12-15-2007, 08:26 PM
I received another card from Cataholic. Thanks Johanna for the cute picture of most of your furkids.:) I know how hard it is to get all of them in one picture.;)

Barbara
12-16-2007, 05:56 AM
Here we go:
I got cards from
Lut
Richard and Ed
Cataholic (and the catnip party ;))
Kohala, Dadcat and cute Spencer of whom we hope to see more
K9Karen, John and Logan
Megan and Edward (there are quite some kitties named Edward at PT ;))
Pembroke Corgi- I loved the card with all white animals and a tiny little red Christmas bird
Dorothy39- who takes the time to write a real letter - unlike lazy me;)
karlyB- the Katzen say thankyou
the Beakes family
Captain's lazy Australian spotties
Kittycat's delight- and all her furkids
Killearn Kitties- where did you get a grey lady stamp from????
... and that's it for the moment.
I looovvve the Christmas card swap :D

Killearn Kitties
12-16-2007, 08:01 AM
That is Daisy, Auntie Barbara! You can order them online from the Post Office and upload your own picture with certain denominations of stamp. They are called "Smilers". You should have heard Alec when he spotted the sheet of them with the name printed on. :D He just about choked. I know she looks quite fierce, but she really isn't - just a little suspicious of the camera. I think it's genetic. :D

Wait for the day I put Jessica on a stamp. :eek: Even the postmen will be running for cover.

phesina
12-16-2007, 10:32 AM
Barbara, didn't you get mine? I mailed yours with the others.

Pat

Here we go:
I got cards from
Lut
Richard and Ed
Cataholic (and the catnip party ;))
Kohala, Dadcat and cute Spencer of whom we hope to see more
K9Karen, John and Logan
Megan and Edward (there are quite some kitties named Edward at PT ;))
Pembroke Corgi- I loved the card with all white animals and a tiny little red Christmas bird
Dorothy39- who takes the time to write a real letter - unlike lazy me;)
karlyB- the Katzen say thankyou
the Beakes family
Captain's lazy Australian spotties
Kittycat's delight- and all her furkids
... and that's it for the moment.
I looovvve the Christmas card swap :D

Barbara
12-16-2007, 10:58 AM
I am a very bad person who gets older by the minute. I just oversaw a whole batch:

Felix and his family!
Tracey and the sleighride with all the kitties - these are VERY cute reindeers!
Lvpets2002- the card is so nicely painted I thought it was a photograph first ;)
Freedom- and all her Christmas pets
Cyber-sibes- hers was the first with beautiful Star and Jack
Anna, Mark, Huney, Roxey and Bon
JennLibrarian
a kitty snowman from Phesina
and
a card from Felicia's mom.

I am so sorry- I already have most :(

Felix
12-16-2007, 05:22 PM
3 more recieved

llovemyabbygirl
Cataholic
Kohala,Dadcat & Spencer webster

Thanks the cards are beautiful :)

cassiesmom
12-17-2007, 10:56 AM
Dear ones, I just put the last few into out-going mail this morning. I'm sorry to be so late.

kittycats_delight
12-17-2007, 01:27 PM
Sorry I haven't updated lately. I have received several cards in the last days. I have a total of 22 now. :D They are all fabulous and it is so much fun receiving them. I love the pics and the little notes. Thank you all. It is also great to see my cards are arriving as well. Hopefully they all arrive before Christmas...will keep my fingers crossed on that one.

So here is the complete list of cards I have received.

Lvpets2002 - Helene
Captain - Michelle
Freedom – Sandie
Pembroke_Corgi – Jill
Felicia's Mom – Nancy
K9karen – Karen
Barbara
Krazyaboutkatz – Tracey
Phesina – Pat
Maya & Inka´s mom – Lut
Dorothy39 – Kathy
Cyber-sibes – Pat & JoJoe
Felix – Marlaina
jenn_librarian - Jennie
Anna _66 - Anna & Mark
Edwina's Secretary - Sara
Sparks19 and Puckstop31 - Brian, Tanya and Hannah
Jazzcat - Lori & Richard
Killearn Kitties – Karen
Iiovemyabbygirl – Megan
Karlyb – Karlene
Cataholic – Johanna

These are in no particular order. I just looked over the cards and wrote down names. :o I will take a pic of them all soon and post it. I have no idea where I am gonna put the rest. hehehe I will find somewhere. :)

Thanks to everyone again. I just love this.

((((HUGS))))
Michelle

lvpets2002
12-17-2007, 02:49 PM
;) Oh Yes Each Day I Am Having A Blast Going To The Mail Box.. I agree with Michelle's list of Cards I have received.. They are All So Nice & I Just Love Them All.. **Please If AnyOne Has Not Received A Card From Me By Now Then Please PM Me**.. I hope I had everyone on my list done..

Husky_mom
12-17-2007, 03:41 PM
me again....... I got MORE cards!!!

jazzcat: I LOLed at the kitty in the middle top pic..... so adorable.... thanks for the pics and lovely card
jenn_librarian: loved the card pic.....and the lil wax enclosure got off but I thought it was a nice detail in doing it... thanks ;)
phesina: lovely label stamp *drools* (wolf).....lovely pooches on the card
felix: what a nice idea of a card.... (might try that next time ;))....and you sure nailed it with the lil husky on the envelope ;)... thanks!!

thank you all for your cards..... I´ve been getting those mailed up to nov. 27 so in no time the rest will be here... YAY!!!