PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy

Ann
08-02-2002, 06:15 AM
Cowboy, you are one stunning horse! I love your wonderful color, it almost looks like fire!

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love!

jackiesdaisy1935
08-02-2002, 09:38 AM
Cowboy, my, what a beauty you are, so very handsome and so loved by your family. It sounds like you have an exciting life too.
I love that photo of you looking so regal.
Congratulations dear, handsome Cowboy Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

tatsxxx11
08-02-2002, 05:47 PM
Hey there Cowboy!! Had to chuckle when I saw that name!!:) It fits you to a T!! Cowboy, I was so happy to see that your human took a full frame photo of your gorgeous self!! What a stunning looking young boy you are! So much of life lay ahead to enjoy; and the perfect companion to ride down the trail of life with!! Though I trained in "English," since childhood I've always cherished those long, lazy trail rides on a western saddle. It would be a privilege to sit upon that magnificent back of yours and ride the hours away!!! Your person is so lucky to have you as her/his devoted and loving friend and companion! Good luck to you in all of your future endeavours Cowboy! You are simply spectacular! Congratulations to our most handsome, loving, sweet Cowboy, Pet of the Day!! I hope your day was extra special and filled with a bounty of treats and adoration!