PDA

View Full Version : Mega Shock... found comfort in PT....

Husky_mom
09-17-2007, 02:05 PM
first of all I wanna thnak PT.... because not only does it does wonders with all those prayers....... even when not asked for.....

the story goes like this:

Friday I got worried as my Ninja girl was acting weird, not at all herself..... so down and unactive....... but hey, we all have our days I thought..... then Saturday came by and Ninja was less active, walking like soooooo tired that she coudl barely hold herself.... and to top it off she wouldnīt eat or drink AT ALL....... so mayor worries...... I thought about PT and how I would ask for good thoughts for her, she was looking soooooo bad but not sure of the cause.... unfortunately we (my country) donīt have that same pet culture so no ER vets where I could take her to be checked out...... there is this one place where they claim to be vets but itīs just a grooming place and thats about it (I know even more than them)....

having her no eating and drinking (which had me most worried) as she started to felt dehydrated, skin was getting tight, I tried out canned food, and she did ate a bit (half can) then I added some electrolites to her water....

by Sunday I was ready to inyect subdermicly (sp?) some fluids, and continue with canned food, I was mega shocked will all the recent losses and didnīt wanted my Ninja to be the 3rd redhead to go RB...... (nor I wish this to any other dog)

all things are now fine, she is all perked up, being herself again.... she ate like everyday and like nothing had happened..... she has been drinking and doing all......

Iīll be keeping an eye on her, a vet check is not that necessary and probably was just a bug as it cleared quick, but sheīll be getting an appointment in these days just to be sure....

so thatīs why I thank PT as I thought of you guys..... and telepathed good vibes towards her

cyber-sibes
09-17-2007, 03:08 PM
Oh gosh, Isabelle, I misssed your request for prayers, but we will certainly send down good solid stay-healthy vibes for sweet Ninja!!! I'm so glad she's feeling better. I hope she stays that way!
(If something happens & she should decide it's time to go, I know one red-head that will be standing there waiting to greet her, tail wagging & ears perked up! She'll get a big slurppy kiss for sure! ;) )

Husky_mom
09-17-2007, 06:13 PM
oh thanks PAt, I actually never posted about prayers, just thought about it.... but even so they seemed to work.........

today sheīs fine, active as usual but not THAT much.... still keeping an eye on her.... thanks for the concern......

I sure miss that boy......((hugs back to you))