PDA

View Full Version : So ready for a break from Texas BUGS!!

Sirrahsim
09-17-2007, 11:58 AM
Oh my goodness. This is guaranteed to make your skin crawl so consider yourself warned...

I was packing up just a few minutes ago for our trip to Ohio. I picked up a pair of Austin's pants and gave them a flick to make sure that none of our friendly neighborhood black widows had crawled inside. Then I smelled something terrible and asked Tyler if he had pooped. Then I felt HUGE *STINKBUG* crawl up my arm, into my tank top and across my chest!!! I screamed like I was being murdered and ripped off my shirt (in front of the open window :o ) and shook the thing out onto the floor. I then grabbed the nearest shoe and went running after it to smash it but it went under my fridge!!! So then I had to go wash off the nasty stinky black stuff that the bug had sprayed on me as well as calm down both of my boys who were very frightened after seeing Mommy waving around topless like a mad woman!!

It's still in my house :eek: :eek:

I am so ready to go visit my parents tomorrow. Goodbye black widows, goodbye roaches, and goodbye STINKBUGS!!! My hubby should be able to pressure wash every nook and cranny of the outside of the house as well as bug bomb the house while I'm gone so hopefully I won't have a welcoming party!

BitsyNaceyDog
09-17-2007, 12:57 PM
Yuck!
You got a great story out of it though.

I thought of you and your black widows yesterady. I was at my parents house and my mom ordered a pizza, when the delivery guy got there he spotted a black widow nest on the front porch.

Laura's Babies
09-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Ewwwww! Living in a nearby state, I know what you are talking about... But they got those stink bugs everywhere, don't they?

Sirrahsim
09-17-2007, 01:46 PM
KBlaix- Oh my goodness! Well good thing he spotted it. Did you take care of it?

They may have stink bugs everywhere but this is the first time that I have ever seen them so I'm going to tell myself that they only live here. That way when I move away I won't think to have to worry about them wherever we're going :p

lvpets2002
09-17-2007, 02:47 PM
:p :p Now Now whats you think Texas is made of.. :D

Pembroke_Corgi
09-17-2007, 02:47 PM
Yikes!!! Glad you will be getting away from it for a bit. Have a nice visit. :)

smokey the elder
09-17-2007, 03:01 PM
EWWWW! :eek: I hate creepy crawly buggy things, especially beetles and June bugs and the like. How can they even have the same DNA? Some of them look so alien!

mina'smomma
09-18-2007, 10:48 AM
Ewwwwwwww :eek: Now I've got the hebby jebes. Sorry that happened to you Missy. What makes it worse is you can't ever get that feeling off you for a day. Thank goodness you'll be spending time in Ohio.

Edwina's Secretary
09-18-2007, 11:23 AM
I make it a rule to avoid places where the bugs need saddles...like Texas, Florida, Arizona.... :D :D :rolleyes: :D :D

sparks19
09-18-2007, 11:29 AM
Oh God thats awful lol.

I hate bugs.

I LOVE the fall but I hate that all the bugs are trying to come in now lol. We have those house centipedes and spiders everywhere. EWWWW

But I'm glad we don't have any stink bugs lol