PDA

View Full Version : Man Drags Pit Bull After It Killed his dog...

Nobas Mom
09-17-2007, 07:17 AM
Was browsing and found this article...

ORLAND, Ind. -- An Orland man who was angry that his pit bull had killed his Chihuahua dragged the pit bull to death behind an SUV, police said.

Kevin Collins, 20, was arrested and charged with felony animal cruelty. He remained incarcerated at the Steuben County Jail on $10,000 bail Saturday night.

The full article can be read at http://www.theindychannel.com/news/14126241/detail.html

elizabethann
09-17-2007, 08:12 AM
I'm sorry his dog was killed.

He shouldn't be allowed to own an animal for the rest of his life.

jackie
09-17-2007, 10:01 AM
My mothers co-worker had three chi's and a rottie.

One night they were having a party and everyone was happy and the dogs were hyped up and the rottie picked up one of the chi's and shook it to death.

The woman was devastated and almost couldn't even look at her rottie after that, but still kept her long enough to be re-homed with a lovely lady who could devote lots of time to the dog.

There is no excuse for what that man did, I hope he goes to jail.

Sevaede
09-17-2007, 01:08 PM
This is just sick. It literally made my stomach heave. :mad:

Ugh.. just ugh. :mad: Two wrongs don't make a right, jerk. :mad:

Daisy and Delilah
09-17-2007, 01:13 PM
OMG. :( :mad: :( This story just makes me sick all the way around :( :mad: :(

RIP Little Chihuahua and Pittie :(

Donnaj4962
09-17-2007, 04:10 PM
This was all over the news in my area.... since Orland is only about 45 minutes from here. I am embarrassed for his family.... and so angry with that man! :mad: :mad: His picture (mugshot) was ALL OVER THE NEWS for several days. People here think it is dispicable (sp?) as do I.

I hope he gets jail time, and as others have said, can no longer ever own another animal. :mad:

RIP sweet pups, RIP.