PDA

View Full Version : Toby loves his catnip!

Fuzzybuns
09-16-2007, 10:18 PM
This was earlier today. Toby likes his loose catnip tied in a sock(which is what he was playing with at first;It's not a dirty sock, it's that way from the catnip) and he ADORES the FatCat Toys. Out of the three, he's the only one that likes it at all so he's spoiled and has tons of toys...plus, at 9 years old, he accumulated quite a collection.
It's a bit long, but not terribly, I don't think. Hope you enjoy!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c261/MBtoo/th_DSCN7143.jpg (http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c261/MBtoo/?action=view&current=DSCN7143.flv)

Laura's Babies
09-16-2007, 10:28 PM
OH MY! He is so HANDSOME!!! What a wonderful baby he is!! Looks like he is washing his face with that sock and taking his time doing it, making sure to get every bit of the dirt off... Is he as laid back as he seems on that video? What a BOY!!!!!

kitten645
09-16-2007, 10:40 PM
What a cutie! :D I love his bikini! :p

Fuzzybuns
09-17-2007, 01:41 AM
Thank you both!

Laura- He is...my mellow fellow and also my heart kitty. He's the quiet observer and very much the "wise one" of the house, but he likes to let loose pretty frequently.
Every toy he has, he rubs on his face like that...we think it's so the smell will linger. What better place to put it than right by your nose? :D

Kitten- It wasn't until I joined here that I learned everybody called the belly spots that. I have been for years but I'd never heard anybody else call it that before.

CultureJunky
09-17-2007, 02:40 AM
Hehe what a cute video of Toby! He's really having a lot of fun with that sock. Sunny is the catnip head in our house, she loves it and goes nuts sometimes but if you try to intervene she runs off in shame of her drug habit! Lol

catmandu
09-17-2007, 05:43 PM
We Love How Toby Loves His Cat Nip Sock,and Then In One Fell Swoop Gathers All Of His Toys In His Arms And Stars Playing With Them All At The Same Time.
This Is A Cat Who Really Knows How To Live It Up!!!!

jennielynn1970
09-17-2007, 08:02 PM
What a handsome guy!!! He looks like a big boy too! Not chubby, but solid! Love, love, love the bikini as well! I just want to rub that tummy! :p

Fuzzybuns
09-18-2007, 12:39 AM
Oh jenn...he's chubby! However, his vet said he'd be a big boy and he wasn't wrong! Toby, after losing 1 lbs., weighs a hefty 25 lbs. He's just arranged himself in a slimming pose...
I try to explain to folks but nobody believes me, lol. I'll try again...

He has a large block shaped head and paws that are almost 1½ inches wide and 2 inches when he's on them and they spread! I can still see the shape of his ribs but his main problem is what I call the "flab sack" or hangythangy" (with the proper Texas twang added), or as hubby calls it, his "under carriage". :D We might have to get him a skateboard to tote his tummy around on!

He has a twin brother that also weighs in the upper 20s...my sis inlaw has him. The litter was surrendered to the shelter at 3 weeks old. The vet that saw them then said the mother was HUGE with an enormous head and big feet.

Culture- That's too funny...as you can see, Toby lacks shame. He has none! :D

Gary- That's true and he doesn't care how many I pile on him. He likes to spend a moment with each and every one...especially if there's nip involved, lol.

Anyway, thanks y'all. Glad you enjoyed the video and got to see him in all his wonderfulness! ;)