PDA

View Full Version : No steak but a pizza party for my DOTD!

Dixieland Dancer
08-01-2002, 08:39 PM
Well the celebration is over and the dogs are tuckered out! :D Dixie was honored by her family and some of our dog friends for being Dog of the Day on August 1st. Her Brother Blaze came over and her daughter Bayley. We filled up the swimming pool and let them go at it. Chasing frisbee and running in and out of the pool was so exciting for all the dogs!

We ordered a pizza (actually it was for the humans) but we did give Dixie a piece (she was so thrilled). Then we brought out the frosty paws after they were a little tuckered out and in need of a break! It was a great night and I believe Dixie really had a great time. It was as if she knew she was the Dog of honor!!! :D :D :D

Sorry, I didn't get any pictures. :( I know - I messed up. :( I didn't think of it until after everyone went home. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cinder & Smoke
08-01-2002, 09:01 PM
Hey Dixie!

Gongratz on bein Dawg of the Day! :cool:
That wuz a reel Purdy Pixsure onna DOTD Page!

Anna Partee to celebrate!! Neet-O! :D

delidog
08-01-2002, 09:20 PM
YEAH DIXIE!!!!
sounds like a great doggie celebration!!!!
glad you had a great day.....
and again congrats on being todays' D.O.T.D.!!!
;) :) :D
tail wags from deli!!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-01-2002, 09:26 PM
HAAA!!!
SOUNDS LIKE YALL HAD FUN!!!
CONGRATULATIONS again Dixie and like Cinder and Smokey said that was one pretty picture!! Was that your first piece of pizza ever Miss. Dixie?!!? I am sure you gobbled it up with full DOTD pleasure!!;)

Former User
08-02-2002, 02:33 AM
Sounds like you all had fun. Pizza, wow, I bet Dixie loved it!
And yes, that pic is just gorgeous!

Logan
08-02-2002, 05:44 AM
Fun!!! Fun!!! Fun!!! Dixie, what a celebration you had, and it wasn't even your birthday!!!! :) Can't believe your mama didn't take any pictures though. I'm gonna buy her some of those little disposable cameras and send them to her and she won't have any more excuses!! :o

Ann
08-02-2002, 06:04 AM
I'm a tad late for this, but congrats Dixie!!!!!!!!! :) The picture was indeed very cute :)

Rachel
08-02-2002, 06:29 AM
Just remember Dixie, once a Dog of the Day, always a Dog of the Day. The title doesn't go away. You might have to remind Mom occasionally of just how special you are! heehee No, I take that back. I think she knows.

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-02-2002, 06:53 AM
What a great way to celebrate! I am sure everyone had fun!

anna_66
08-02-2002, 07:35 AM
It sounds as if you had a great day Dixie, swimming, frisbee and even your very own slice of pizza, WOW! How lucky can a dog get?! Congrats again, you deserve it!

KYS
08-02-2002, 08:29 AM
Congratulations for being Dog of the Day!!!

Slurpey Woo Woo Woo's from Rocky, Sheba and pepper.

jackiesdaisy1935
08-02-2002, 09:15 AM
Wow, Dixie, Daisy and Perry said they want to go live with you now, parties, pizza, frosty paws the whole works. They envy Dixie the good life, lol. Dixie is a regal beauty and I agree with everyone else, she will always be Dog of the Day. Now it's Dusty's turn.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Presley
08-02-2002, 12:46 PM
Congratulations Candy!!!!!!!
Dixie is one cute sweetie!!!! I am so glad for you. Give her a kiss for me!!!!

Melissa

kari9778
08-02-2002, 08:03 PM
Congratulations! what a cutie!!!!!!

Cincy'sMom
08-04-2002, 07:04 PM
I missed Dixie as DOTD :( A belated congrats to your beautiful girl!!!